Are you exploring jobs at 99 Cents Only Stores? Then, you should check out the details below and find the updated information about job positions available at 99 Cents Only Stores. The American chain of discount stores offers various job positions that unemployed people can apply through online or in-store job application processes.
99 Cents Only Stores is based in Commerce, California, and founded its operations in 1969. The company operates more than 390 store locations for which it continually hires passionate and dedicated candidates. Scroll down the article below and know the complete information about the job positions available at 99 Cents Only Stores with the requirements, duties, schedule, online job application process, benefits and perks, and much more.
- Work Requirement and Scheduling at 99 Cents Only Stores
- Future Job Scope at 99 Cents Only Stores
- Job Positions Offered at 99 Cents Only Stores
- Benefits of Working with 99 Cents Only Stores
- The Online Job Application Process Of 99 Cents Only Stores
- Checking Job Application Status of 99 Cents Only Stores
- Some More Information about 99 Cents Only Stores
Work Requirement and Scheduling at 99 Cents Only Stores
99 Cents Only Stores offers job positions to individuals with a minimum age of 18. The scheduling and operational hours at 99 Cents Only Stores are as mentioned below:
Monday to Sunday: 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
Future Job Scope at 99 Cents Only Stores
99 Cents Only Stores makes its employees learn the entire paperwork and new skills while working at its store locations. Employees at 99 Cents Only Stores often initiate a career with this retailer as sales associates or cashiers. However, with experience and time, they gain management positions. 99 Cents Only Stores offers promotions from within its stores and provides paid training to every employee.
99 Cents Only Stores managers benefit from 401 (K) plans, health coverage, attractive salary packages, and much more. This retailer also offers both part-time and full-time job roles to deserving candidates. People initiating their career or students can apply online or visit 99 Cents Only Stores to fill up the job application form. Hiring personnel at 99 Cents Only Stores are pleased to work with students or other job seekers.
Job Positions Offered at 99 Cents Only Stores
99 Cents Only Stores has many job roles available to fill out with the deserving candidates, including Warehouse Workers, Store Managers, Sales Associates. It also has current openings for Cashiers and Assistant Managers.
Applicants willing to work with 99 Cents Only Stores can apply for these available job roles through an online job application that you can go through in the coming sections of this article. Applicants should also ensure they fill the right application form and enter all required details. This ensures the application is not rejected and they get a fair chance at employment. Its primarily available job roles include the following:
- Cashiers at 99 Cents Only Stores are responsible for dealing with the retailer’s transactions and greeting the shoppers.
- These roles require a friendly attitude, and employees need to stand for long hours during their shifts at 99 Cents Only Stores.
- Cashiers often earn around $9.00 to $11.00 with this retailer.
- Sales Associates at 99 Cents Only Stores are responsible for daily stock entry and stock inventory.
- 99 Cents Only Stores need strong individuals for these roles to unload trucks or lift heavy merchandise.
- Their pay at 99 Cents Only Stores initiate with minimum wage and rise for skilled employees.
Benefits of Working with 99 Cents Only Stores
Entry-level employees at 99 Cents Only Stores receive employee discounts, free uniforms, and paid time off. The full-time employees are eligible for various employee benefits at 99 Cents Only Stores, including the following:
- Employees often receive attractive salary options and paid vacation from the retailer.
- They also benefit from medical insurance, life insurance, and 401 (K) retirement plans.
The Online Job Application Process Of 99 Cents Only Stores
Applicants looking to work with 99 Cents Only Stores can go through the below-mentioned steps to know its online job application process.
- Job seekers can visit 99 Cents Only Stores’ online platform and go to its career page.
- Tap on the “Job Search” tab located in the upper-right corner of this webpage.
- The job search page will load now.
- Once the page gets loaded, candidates can check out the list of current job positions available at 99 Cents Only Stores by entering their preferred location, keyword, job title, state and tap on the “Search” tab.
- Tap on the job position or title you are looking to apply for at 99 Cents Only Stores.
- Read the complete information provided here about 99 Cents Only Stores’ job roles and responsibilities, qualifications and skills required, shift timings, and other vital details carefully.
- Now you can tap on the “Apply Now” tab to initiate the online job application process for 99 Cents Only Stores.
- Upload your resume when prompted. If you don’t have your updated resume, you can tap on the “Begin” Tab.
- Fill our your personal, education, and other needed fields.
- Tap here on the “Continue” button to submit your job application form for 99 Cents Only Stores.
Checking Job Application Status of 99 Cents Only Stores
99 Cents Only Stores take around two to three weeks to complete the hiring process and may contact prospects within a week. You may check with 99 Cents Only Stores to know your job application status if you don’t hear back from 99 Cents Only Stores’ hiring staff.
Some More Information about 99 Cents Only Stores
99 Cents Only Stores deals with well-known brands even though it provides budget-friendly products at its store locations. The retail chain offers various products from well-known brands, including Nestle, Quaker, Kellogg’s, and many more. It is a famous and ideal shopping destination for those people who want quality products at affordable prices.
99 Cents Only Stores is dealing with consumer goods and groceries at affordable prices since 1982. Most of its products cost less than a single dollar, as the name itself indicates. It has more than 390 locations, making the Western United States patrons happy for the savings through this retailer.
In addition, 99 Cents Only Stores employs passionate candidates to perform stock duties and customer services excellently. 99 Cents Only Stores provides various opportunities for the individuals seeking entry-level, part-time, or full-time roles to apply for the available opening at this well-known retail chain. Candidates can go through 99 Cents Only Stores. Job seekers can fill up an online job application for 99 Cents Only Stores as explained above or fill it at its store locations to be a part of this retail chain.
- What Time Does Costco Close-Open? (2023 Updated)
- Who Makes Members Mark Shampoo? (Full Guide)
- Danny DeVito Net Worth
- What Type of Work Environment Do You Prefer? (Step By Step Guide)
- Fleet Manager Job Description
- Camp Counselor Job Description
- Pizza Ranch Application: Jobs & Careers Online
- How Many Employees Does Amazon Have? (The Figures In The Millions)
- Can a Felon Own a Crossbow?
- Can You Use Any Box To Ship USPS?