Have you ever searched for jobs on online portals?
Suppose you are seeking a job and want to apply for the same sitting at home. In that case, you must check out for its vacancies at online portals, where you will get complete relevant information about the company, job posts available, and other features.
In this blog, you will be reading about the job vacancies at A.C. Moore Arts and Crafts. Those all who have heard this name before might be aware of the opportunities offered by the company, and to the ones who are not aware of the platform; we have summed the details for your feasibility.
A.C. Moore Arts and Crafts is an American art retail chain earlier owned by Nicole Crafts. It has around 145 retail stores at different locations, and its headquarters are situated in Berlin, New Jersey.
In 2019, the company owners announced for it shut down, closing down all the stores. They sold their assets and leases to the Competitor, Michaels.
- Work Requirement and Scheduling at A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts
- Job Opportunities provided at A.C. Moore Arts and Crafts
- Job Posts Available at A.C. Moore Arts and Crafts
- What Are The Tips for Applying for a Job at A.C. Moore Arts and Crafts?
- Benefits of Applying at A.C. Moore Arts and Crafts
- How to Check The Application Status?
- Miscellaneous Information about The Store
Work Requirement and Scheduling at A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts
- Candidates above the age of 16 are eligible to work at A.C. Moore Arts and Crafts. The operational hours for the store are Monday to Saturday-10.00 AM to 9.00 PM, and Sunday, 11.00 AM to 6.00 PM.
- There are various vacancies available at the store, general training manager, floral specialist, custom farming specialist, overnight associate, store associate, consolidator, and many more.
Job Opportunities provided at A.C. Moore Arts and Crafts
There are various opportunities offered at the craft studio, making it ideally fit for the employees.
- Their vacancies need to be filled by enthusiastic and energetic entry-level employees.
- Job seekers with little or no experience can also apply for some posts like store associates or pickers and loaders.
- Managers are looking out for applicants with some art enthusiasm, customer service potential, and crafting aptitude.
- Employees have access to fair hourly wages and also have access to advancement opportunities and benefits.
- The store asks the attention and efforts of the managers to look after the overall functions of the studio, ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Managers have to maintain cleanliness and supply levels and also must encourage their team members for working better.
- Workers with experience in customer service and leadership are given preference over other candidates.
Job Posts Available at A.C. Moore Arts and Crafts
As already mentioned, there are vacancies in several job posts to be filled by the interested candidates.
- Specialist: The store is looking out for candidates with specialized experience and skills in farming, floral work, front-end specialist, and many others. The candidate applying for this post needs to help the customers with assembling frames and selecting the desired ones. They also need to organize the art and craft events, make floral arrangements, and look at the overall store operations. They also need to look after the cashiers. The candidate may earn up to $8.00 to $15.00 per hour.
- Store Associate: The candidate’s duty includes stocking the products, cleaning, and also, they have to help the customers find the items. They also need to maintain the cash registers. the average pay for the store associate ranges between $8.00 to $10.00 per hour.
- Supervisor: A Supervisor has to open and close the stores and maintain a key holder position. They have to delegate the duties to the departments, act as a manager in his absence, look at the assigned departments, and pay the post between $9.00 and $12.00 per hour.
- Manager: The manager needs to look over the profit status of the store, ensure employee development, sales incentives, and merchandising. Upper-level managers need to complete the recruitment responsibilities and also must ensure the training for the employees. They also need to look after inventories and loss preventions. The average pay rate for this post is $80,000 per hour.
What Are The Tips for Applying for a Job at A.C. Moore Arts and Crafts?
You can apply for the post online, getting all the relevant information about the post and all the other details. All you need to do is scroll down to the homepage to get to the careers tab. After going there, they need to get for the job interface and get to know the positions.
They need to fill out the given tabs and attach the documents required by the page. They need to mention the information related to contact, work availability, references, and experiences. This process will typically take up to an hour to be completed. You need to ensure that you have filled out all the tabs correctly.
Benefits of Applying at A.C. Moore Arts and Crafts
Employees have access to multiple benefits while working with the company. They have access to healthcare packages, future planning programs, and advancement opportunities. They also are eligible for dental and medical plans. Life Insurance Policies and 401k retirement plans are also some of the additional benefits provided to the employees.
How to Check The Application Status?
After applying for the post through online portals, you need to wait for a week to get replies from the store manager. You need to speak firmly to the manager over the call, and in case of no revert backs, you can yourself call the store for the update.
When called up for the interviews, you need to carry formal attire. Also, if you are looking to contact the store, opt for the timings when there are chances for less traffic at the store.
Miscellaneous Information about The Store
A.C. Moore Arts and Crafts have also clubbed with some firms helping for the growth of children. The store also holds events where instructors have to interact with children and make them learn the crafts. They also work with a specialist to schedule the classes and create the craft sessions.
In this blog, you have discovered some facts about the job posts at A.C. Moore Arts and Crafts. If you are looking out for a job and want to get your hands on the best available vacancies, you must apply at A.C. Moore Arts and Crafts to get the best.