AAA has been providing auto club services to customers for over 100 years and prides itself on team-oriented customer service and innovative operations. Individuals who are customer-focused and creative and who work effectively as part of a group team are frequently hired and promoted. Salary opportunities and positions may improve, although most job roles need high school graduation and a few customer services or sales expertise, with time and experience with the organization.
Please scroll down and learn more about AA and its employment procedure. Besides, you will know about the employment positions it offers with various beneficial packages to employees and the online job application process. AAA extends employment benefits, career growth scope, attractive salary options, flexible shift schedules, and many more to its employees.
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at AAA
AAA reviews applications of candidates with a minimum age of 18 during hiring. The working and operational timing of AAA vary by its location.
- Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Friday to Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Job Prospects at AAA
Applicants must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment at AAA. People looking for work as branch specialists are easily found and are simpler to get into the workforce because their qualifications are less rigorous than those pursuing careers as sales agents or travel agents. Regardless of the job required, the automotive club searches for employees who can perform tasks independently and regularly engage with the general public.
In addition to insurance and automotive care, AAA offers customers holidays package, rental cars, rental cars, airline tickets, travel itineraries, and cruises. Unemployed people with interests in relevant areas may have a better chance of obtaining a job position with AAA.
Various part-time, full-time, and entry-level employment options with adequate wages and good employment perks are available for experienced professionals and career-starters. Being an auto club founded shortly after the launch of its initial automobile, AAA conducts the recruiting process carefully to maintain a reliable and long-standing service history.
The Job Positions Available at AAA
AAA offers various job roles, including Branch Managers, Member Service Consultants, Insurance Service Representatives, and Call Center Specialists. It also offers Call Center Customer Service Representatives, Roadside Assistance Specialists, Policy Service Specialists, Trip Planners, and Claims Team Managers positions.
Job applicants can also apply as Claim Representatives, Branch Member Service Specialists, and Branch Member Specialists. Besides, they can apply as Member Service Specialist, Travel Counselor, Technician or Mechanic, Service Vehicle Driver, Insurance Sales Agent, and Associate.
You may find the following positions easily at AAA:
- Branch Specialists are responsible for maintaining cash drawers, promoting Visa rewards cards, and processing travel transactions at AAA.
- They are also responsible for issuing passport photos, upgrading members, and selling.
- AAA often offers around $25k to $35 k to Branch Specialists.
- Travel Agents are responsible for securing, arranging, selling, and promoting reservations. These are the most significant duties of Travel Agents job positions.
- They are also responsible for maintaining invoices, productivity targets, and achieving personal revenue.
- Their duties also include processing requests and operate travel websites.
- AAA offers around $08.00 to $13.00 per hour to travel agents.
- Sales Agents are responsible for maintaining production, monthly logs tracking activity, and negotiating renewals at AAA.
- They are also responsible for achieving assigned sales, preparing required documents for patrons.
- Sales Agents usually earn around $ 35k to $40k per annum while working for AAA.
The Online Job Application Process of AAA
If you want to apply for a job at AAA, you should visit its job portal and follow the following steps to apply:
- The candidates may visit AAA’s online portal to apply for a job.
- Choose your preferred state from the drop-down list that appeared here to load AAA’s current job listings.
- Tap on the job type you want to apply for at AAA and learn the complete details of the job role you selected.
- Check out the description or job overview and fill the remaining sections.
- Please submit your application to AAA after filling it up correctly.
Checking Job Application Status for AAA
After submitting employment information to AAA, individuals may choose to follow up with the employer by sending an e-mail or contacting the company’s human resources staff within a week or two. Inquiries are often unnecessary because qualified candidates receive phone calls or e-mails from AAA’s recruiting managers for scheduling interviews.
Individuals may choose to apply for alternative positions at AAA if no communication is established. Taking steps by the hiring managers to verify that the content on a resume fits the qualifications listed in the job description will assist in the assurance of the applicant’s success.
Benefits and Perks While Working at AAA
AAA extends beneficial packages to its employees. Below is a list of employee benefits and perks that are commonly available to workers at AAA:
- Employees generally enjoy future growth scope, ideal pay, professional and joyful work settings at AAA.
- Most full-time AAA employees benefit from AAA travel store discounts, AAA plus membership, sick days, holidays, and paid vacation.
- They also receive educational assistance, 401 (K) retirement plans, vision programs, and life insurance plans.
- AAA also offers disability, dental, and medical plans to its employees.
Additional Details of AAA
AAA was founded in 1902 at a time when there were very few cars on the roads. AAA currently offers elite coverage, including emergency rental cars, travel accident insurance, professional concierge services, emergency towing, and twenty-four hours of emergency support and normal services.
The American member services organization, American Automobile Association, often referred to as AAA, offers many automobile services and products to its members. The headquarters are located in Heathrow, Florida. AAA has over fifty million members belonging to the organization.
The candidates looking for a job at AAA can fill and apply to its official platform. The guide above will help you know about AAA’s employment process. It also has the steps to fill and submit its application online. This will provide you a boost and you can successfully apply for a job here.
- What Is A Typical Third Shift Schedule?
- JPMorgan Chase Application: Jobs & Career Info Online
- What Is Gross Monthly Income? (Full Guide)
- Cosmetology Job Description
- Five Below Interview Questions
- What Time Does Money Deposit into My Bank Account?
- Does Target Sell Amazon Gift Cards? (2023 Updated)
- Corporate Lawyer Job Description
- Bon-Ton Application Online: Jobs & Career Info
- How To Become a College Professor?