Aaron’s, the retail chain store opens up for various job positions all the time. It deals with home appliances, consumer electronics, and furniture. Therefore, it requires focused and dedicated individuals for smooth functioning and achieves growth in the rental industry.
Aaron’s provides many job roles for aspiring candidates in repair, delivery, customer care, and sales services. Job hunters looking for a job opportunity at Aaron’s can fill the online job application form available at its career portal. Then, check out the application filling process as explained in this article and get a position to work with Aaron’s.
Please scroll down and know the details of Aaron’s current openings, the roles, responsibilities, schedules it offers to its employees.
- Work Requirement and Scheduling at Aaron’s
- Future Job Scope at Aaron’s
- Job Positions Offered at Aaron’s
- Manager Trainee
- Benefits of Working with Aaron’s
- The Online Job Application Process of Aaron’s
- Checking Job Application Status of Aaron’s
- Some More Information about Aaron’s
Work Requirement and Scheduling at Aaron’s
Aaron’s seeks people with a minimum age of 18 while hiring for its retail chain. The shift timings and operational hours at Aaron’s are as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Future Job Scope at Aaron’s
The company has more than 2000 stores in Canada and the United States and also assures quality performances on each of its sales. The workers already associated with the firm have marked it as an economically stable place that records growth without any external climatic pressures. They are looking out for fresh talents and accepting the candidate applications every time. The applicants must have an attitude and the ability to break the records.
The company also welcomes College Graduates and Recent high schools for entry-level openings of salespersons, service technicians, and delivery drivers. The company trains and guides the new employees providing them the scope for future advancement and career.
Job Positions Offered at Aaron’s
Aaron’s offer many job positions for the job hunters, including Store Managers, Dock Supervisors, Assistant Managers, Delivery Drivers, and Manager Trainee roles. Candidates can also apply for Bilingual Manager Trainees, Warehouse Associates, Mascots, Customer Service Representatives, and Sales Associate positions at Aaron’s. The vacant job roles usually available at Aaron’s include the following:
Interested candidates looking for the job posts need to be 18+ for the considerations. Entry-level workers enjoy the hourly pay rates, whereas upper-level workers have other lucrative rates.
Customer Service Representative
- The candidate needs to look after the customers, both off and on the sales floor.
- This candidate needs to assist the customers in the store, provide them with the asked knowledge, answer their queries, and build relations with them.
- The average pay for the post starts from $11.00 per hour.
- The candidates applying for the managerial posts need to start as manager trainees. The duties of their post include maintaining the customer databases and updating them, supporting the customer accounts, contacting the lapsed payment customers, and collecting the payments.
- Their additional duties include cleaning and delivering the returned merchandise.
- The average pay rate of the post starts at$11.00 per hour.
Benefits of Working with Aaron’s
Career Associates and entry-level workers at Aaron’s enjoy various benefits from the rental company. It various perks and job benefits include the following:
- Aaron’s employees usually benefit from medical benefits, retirement savings plans, ad insurance coverage.
- Employees also receive long-term and short-term disability coverage with a basic life insurance plan with this rental company.
- The company also offers various financial benefits to its employees, including 401 (K) retirement savings.
- Various health benefits offered by Aaron’s are vision, dental, and medical insurance.
- Aaron’s also offer sick leave, holidays, paid time off for vacations to promote a healthy life and work balance.
However, some employee benefits may vary as a few Aaron’s store locations work as franchised units.
The Online Job Application Process of Aaron’s
Job applicants can check out the following steps to fill up the application form to get a job at Aaron’s.
- Applicants can visit Aaron’s online platform to check for the available job positions at this rental company.
- Check out the search bar to enter your job role, desired location, or keyword and tap on the “Search” tab.
- The list of current job roles at Aaron’s will be listed here.
- Go through the job description section carefully and tap on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Sign in with your login credentials or create a new account by tapping on the “Create Account” tab.
- Applicants can now fill-up the form and provide every detail asked by Aaron’s before submitting the form.
Checking Job Application Status of Aaron’s
Individuals who filled their job applications through Aaron’s career portal can log in and check their employment status. Aaron’s allow candidates to check the job they applied for at Aaron’s along with the status. The job application of each application comes to the active mode after submitting it as Aaron’s accepts every application continuously.
If Aaron’s stops accepting the job application forms, the application status indicates the beginning of the employment process. Aaron’s generally takes around one to two weeks to complete the employment process. Applicants keen to know the job application status can call Aaron’s stores and check out the status or the next step of hiring.
Some More Information about Aaron’s
Aaron being one of the largest furniture brands, has also worked out a plan to make their merchandise available for moderate-income customers. The customers have an option to pay the total amount in EMI’s as per their budgets. They have mentioned that instead of going for the lower quality products due to price, the customer can pay the monthly installments and enjoy the best qualities.
The EMI’s can be divided from six months to twenty-four months, and the customer can select the period as per their feasibility. However, completing the total amount sooner will allow them to have more savings comparatively. And also, the company gives the option to return the products after lease periods.
The rental company founded in 1955, Aaron’s, is based out in Atlanta, Georgia. It hires over 11,000 individuals for its support, corporate, and retail positions. In addition, it has over 1,800 store locations for which it continuously employs individuals. Applicants can fill in Aaron’s job application form through its website. Follow the steps to fill up the online job application form as explained above to be a part of Aaron’s.