Ace Hardware offers many employment opportunities for it more than 4,000 stores falling under its proprietorship. It seeks candidates for full-time and part-time work schedules and hires consistently for smooth operations at its locations. Ace Hardware is also open for management and entry-level positions consistently.
The job finders can go through the guide below to gain knowledge about the job description for Ace Hardware, its offers as employment benefits, career advancement, salary, and various other opportunities provided by this company. Candidates can also check the online job application process mentioned below and fill out their application forms accordingly to get a job at Ace Hardware.
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Ace Hardware
Ace Hardware often hires individuals with at least 18 years at the time of submitting their job applications. It offers career opportunities for people looking for entry-level, full-time, part-time, or management-level career options. The work schedule and shift timings at Ace Hardware vary according to the store location.
Job Prospects at Ace Hardware
Ace Hardware retail chains stores are divided into several locations per their departments, and each department needs workers with enough knowledge about equipment, tools, and merchandise. They also need to have some knowledge about hardware store industries. Individuals who can spot customers’ issues and provide them with suitable solutions are given the preferences over others.
Traditional retail working hours are maintained at the stores with weekends, nights, and holidays. Therefore, candidates for entry-level part-time jobs must work with flexible schedules and be dedicated and hardworking for their jobs.
They are also entitled to competitive pay benefits along with increased salary options and work benefits packages.
The Job Positions Available at Ace Hardware
Ace Hardware also offers job roles for various positions, including Team Members, Sales Associates, Managers, Customer Services, Cashiers, and Assistant Managers. The job seekers can apply for the below-mentioned frequently available job roles at Ace Hardware:
- The candidates looking for part-time jobs with minimum pay of wages can apply for the post’s considerations
- The duties for this post include organizations of work stations, operating the cash registers, and assisting the customers.
- The candidate needs to possess the physical strengths with the ability to lift heavyweights.
- The management prefers candidates with friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive personalities for the posts.
- The applicants need to perform the duties related to cash merchandise; sales associates straighten shelves and customer assistance and cashier roles.
- The average pay for the post varies between $10.00 and $11.00 per hour.
- The candidates with prior work experiences are considered for the post, and the company’s workers can also get promoted to store manager and assistant store manager posts.
- Managers need to train and hire the staff, track and report the sales data, track shipments, and other related duties.
- The average pay for the post starts from $10.00 per hour, and upper-level managers can earn around $25,000 to $35,000 annually.
The Online Job Application Process of Ace Hardware
The job hunters needing a job with the successful and growing cooperative of retailers must go through the following online job application process and fill it up to apply for their desired job titles.
- You can go to the official job portal of Ace Hardware and scroll the career page to tap on the “Apply” tab. The candidates can apply for freight consolidation, distribution, and corporate positions available at Ace Hardware that appeared here.
- Filter your search according to your required job type, title, location, category, etc., and tap on the job positions suitable for you.
- Tap on the “Apply” tab to create a new account or log in with your existing account details.
- Fill up the complete details required by Ace Hardware and upload your resume to complete the remaining details and submit your online job application for Ace Hardware.
Candidates can also download Ace Hardware’s job application form to fill up and submit at its store locations.
Checking Job Application Status for Ace Hardware
The hiring process at Ace Hardware generally takes around one week for entry-level job positions. It may take a month or two to complete the hiring process for few job roles at Ace Hardware. Potential candidates often hear back from Ace Hardware within a few days to two weeks to schedule the interview process.
The time for the hiring process taken by Ace Hardware usually depends on the company’s hiring needs and requirements. It sends e-mail or calls back as a follow-up to the deserving candidates for the available job positions at Ace Hardware. Candidates may contact Ace Hardware to know their job application status and the next step of employment.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Ace Hardware
Ace Hardware provides energetic, supportive, and joyful work settings for its employees. Many Ace Hardware work locations provide break rooms or game rooms, specifically designed and designated for its workers. The employee benefits offered by Ace Hardware include the following:
- Ace Hardware offers generous discounts and flexible duty hours to its employees.
- Qualified Ace Hardware employees also receive profit-sharing plans, prescription drug coverage, and medical, dental, and vision coverage plans.
- They also benefit from dependent care programs, employee assistance programs, tuition assistance, and 401 (K) retirement plans from Ace Hardware.
Additional Details of Ace Hardware
Along with its dynamic function in the retail world, the company is also active in donations and other charitable organizations and funds. The company is a major sponsor for the Ace Foundation and has regular donations for the American Red Cross and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
Their partnership with American Red Cross helps with the disaster relief funds and also promoted monetary contributions. Their initiatives for Children’s miracle network hospitals further include fundraising events, raising awareness about diseases and some other life-threatening conditions that adversely affect youth’s lives. The company is also active and open to other donation camps to help out the needy ones with all the possible supports.
Candidates seeking a job at Ace Hardware can apply online for the distribution center and corporate positions. They can also download the job application form from Ace Hardware’s career portal to submit in person at its locations.
The American retail hardware cooperation, Ace Hardware, provides multiple job opportunities for aspiring candidates. It is based in Oak Brook, Illinois, and is the United States’ most prominent cooperative of retailers. Ace Hardware has over 4,500 locations across the United States and at international locations for which it consistently needs to hire candidates.
Therefore, you can avail yourself of the most required job opportunity to apply online or at its physical stores to be a part of this successful cooperative of retailers. Candidates can go through Ace Hardware’s online job application process as instructed above. They can apply for the available job role through its career portal.