One of the world’s major manufacturers of shoes and athletic clothing, Adidas requires staff for its stores throughout the country regularly. Adidas is operating successfully in more than 2,000 store locations with more than 50,000 employees. The brand looks for new individuals to fill its full-time and part-time work settings. For Adidas retail locations, the standard hiring age is18. The candidates should have a high school diploma or equivalent certification or education to be considered for entry-level job roles.
Adidas promotes its brand regularly and provides practical on-the-job training to those interested in careers in fashion and retail. Employees who begin their careers in retail frequently get offered the opportunity to advance into corporate responsibilities and managerial positions, including marketing and design positions.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Adidas
- Job prospects at Adidas:
- The job positions available at Adidas:
- The online job application process of Adidas:
- Checking job application status for Adidas:
- Benefits and perks while working at Adidas:
- Additional details of Adidas:
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Adidas
Job seekers should be at least 18 years to apply for a job position at Adidas. The work schedule and shifts available at Adidas are as follows:
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
Job prospects at Adidas:
Adidas is appealing to career-minded people and entry-level job seekers due to competitive pay scales and access to significant employee perk plans. Adidas is a great place to work if you are passionate about athletics and footwear. The company operates boutiques, factory outlets, and proprietary stores under many brands, including Rockport and Reebok, to enable clients to find just the right styles and shoes to fit any lifestyle.
Strong interpersonal demeanors, welcoming attitudes, and flexible scheduling may also favor the recruitment process. Entry-level Adidas workers often do not require specific job criteria, while career-oriented individuals may require experience and education to join Adidas. Possibilities to apply for managerial-level job roles are open for external candidates.
The job positions available at Adidas:
Adidas offers multiple job positions, including Warehouse & Distribution Worker, Sales Manager, Team Sales Leader, Specialty Sales Associate, and Key Accountant Manager. It also offers Direct Sales Associates, Field Sales Representatives, Stockroom Associates, Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Team Leaders, Sales Representatives, and Sales Associate positions. Experience, training, or Additional education may be advantageous in the hiring process for the following positions:
Retail Store Associate:
- The candidate needs to perform the tasks for cashier, associate roles and sometimes also needs to handle the responsibilities of stock rooms.
- They must adapt to the changes faster and need to know basic consumer principles.
- The candidate can earn around $9.00 to $10.00 with this post.
- They need to drive the workforce effectively and efficiently; the ad also needs to increase its productivity.
- Some of their duties include supervising the sales transactions, minimizing the losses, patron interactions, and administrative responsibilities.
- The candidate is offered around $12 to $13 for team leader posts, $40,000 annually for assistant managers, and $7.000 for store managers.
The online job application process of Adidas:
The candidates seeking a job at Adidas must go through its job portal and find relevant job positions. The step below will guide you and know its online job application process.
- Please go through Adidas’ official online platform and check for its primary job search page.
- The current job openings at Adidas will appear here that you can filter by job type, team, country, region, date, etc.
- Tap on the particular job role you want to apply for at Adidas.
- Review the job application thoroughly that appeared with its responsibilities, purpose, etc., and tap on the “Apply” tab.
- Enter your e-mail ID to tap on the “Start” tab.
- Create your profile for applying for current vacancies and tap on the “Next” tab.
- Select options that appear here in the Data Privacy Statement and hit the “Next” tab.
- Upload your documents, including cover letter, resume, etc.
- Enter your details required here with the subsections.
- Tap on the “View Your Profile” to review your job application or tap on the “Save” or “Send Your Application” tab to complete your application process for Adidas jobs.
Checking job application status for Adidas:
Human resource personnel usually respond to potentials using e-mail addresses to verify receipt of their job application form. After a standard waiting time of about one to three weeks, additional communication might take the shape of phone interviews or supplementary e-mails. The candidates may choose to check on employment status in person at Adidas stores that are presently hiring. Under certain circumstances, prospective applicants should be careful of the recruiting staff’s time and responsibilities to avoid disrupting the work settings. The candidates should meet recruiting managers during low business hours or communicate with them by sending an e-mail or phone calls.
Benefits and perks while working at Adidas:
Adidas is known for providing the best and ideal working environments to its employees. The company claims that they work for both the professional and the personal growth of the candidates. They also offer them the flexibility for life and work balances. Their benefits can be claimed by both part-time and full-time job workers, further varying on their job posts.
- The management also offers excellent and competitive pay scales to the employees.
- The management also offers candidates various training and development programs.
- They also receive different opportunities for promotions.
- The candidates also get provided with healthcare plans which further include dental and vision reimbursement.
- They are also entitled to retirement plans.
- The additional benefits provided to the employees include vacation time, paid holidays, and flex time.
Additional details of Adidas:
The Adidas Group has an online blog. This blog provides genuine thoughts and historical background on the company, industry, and its goals in general. The blog also keeps an active and dynamic dialogue, revealing company decisions and ideas and offering updates on experiences, individual store anecdotes, and product launches. Through insider information, inclusivity, and diversity, the online forum also aims to erase trade clichés and provide assistance on negotiating the world of retail. Other postings detail the company’s perspective, staff celebration days, and community outreach efforts.
Adidas has a history of preferring applicants to fill out online application forms. Unemployed people build individual profiles, complete with passwords and e-mail addresses that allow them to apply for many job roles if they desire.