One of the most major casual dining restaurant chains, Applebee’s, offers multiple careers offers to job seekers for its numerous restaurant locations. The well-known restaurant chain got founded in 1980 and welcomes customers by attracting them through its laid-back vibe.
This article will provide complete information about various job positions offered by Applebee’s with the salary, flexible schedule, job responsibilities, career advancement, and a lot more provided by the restaurant chain.
Read more: Applebee’s Holiday Hours
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Applebee’s
- Job Prospects at Applebee’s
- The Job Positions Available at Applebee’s
- The Online Job Application Process of Applebee’s
- Checking Job Application Status for Applebee’s
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Applebee’s
- Additional Details of Applebee’s
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Applebee’s
Applebee offers job titles to eligible candidates with a minimum age of 18 at the time of the hiring process. The shift schedule and working hours at Applebee’s are as follows:
- Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Friday to Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 01:00 a.m.
Job Prospects at Applebee’s
The company has the vacancy for both full-time and part-time workers. Thus, a candidate seeking employment platforms can connect with the company for better and instant opportunities. Entry-level jobs at Apple Bee consist of servers, bartenders, and hosts. The candidate needs to possess a friendly and positive attitude with the customers. The age requirement at the company also varies as per the positions.
Candidates who have already worked with the company claim to have long-term relations with them. They also get additional career options for growth. Roles available for future development include assistance managers, general managers, and kitchen roles. Most of the workers have started their careers with the company as entry-level workers.
The Job Positions Available at Applebee’s
Applebee hires candidates for multiple job roles for its restaurant locations, including Produce Analysts, Delivery Drivers, Customer Sales Assistants, Waitresses, Waiters, and Managers. It also hires Assistant Managers, Bussers, Food Expeditors, General Utility Workers, Kitchen Managers, International Chefs, Broiler Cooks, Prep Cooks, and Line Cooks positions. The candidates can also apply for Carside To Go Specialists, Dish Washers, Bartenders, Servers, Hostesses, and Hosts positions.
However, the readily vacant job positions at Applebee’s include the following:
- The candidate needs to make the customers seated and answer the phone calls at the reception.
- They will get the minimum wages for their job.
- They must be able to work for extended hours and also must stay pleasant.
- They need to provide the diners with their orders.
- They need to have excellent mathematical skills for easy calculations.
- Along with tips, they can earn around $3.00 to $9.00 per hour.
- They need to prepare and mix the drinks and serve them. Along with this, they must also be able to multitask.
- The candidate can earn around $8.00 per hour with additional tips.
- The candidate needs to prepare and handle the orders and must also be able to lift heavyweights.
- They can earn around $11.00 per hour.
The Online Job Application Process of Applebee’s
The candidates passionate to join the restaurant industry should look for the employment opportunities offered by Applebee’s. You can go through the steps for Applebee’s online job application process:
- The candidates should check out the official online platform of Applebee’s and choose the job position they want to apply for the restaurant chain location.
- Enter your postal or ZIP code or location in the input field or search bar and tap on the “Get Started” tab.
- Tap on the “Apply Online” tab to apply for the location or restaurant that appeared here.
- This page will direct you to the franchise’s career portal as Applebee’s job applications process vary by franchise locations.
- You should provide your complete details to fill up here, including your location, personal, and contact details.
- Candidates need to answer every question asked in the application form by Applebee, including employment or education history, reference information, availability details, social security number, and much more vital information.
- You can now submit the application form for Applebee’s after going through and checking it carefully. Applebee’s will send you an e-mail for receiving the job application form.
Checking Job Application Status for Applebee’s
The candidate has an option to fill out the forms either through online mediums or from offline platforms. Along with this, the company claims to give a call back to the selected candidate within a week, and this time may also vary as per the urgency.
If there is an urgent requirement, then the candidate will receive the response within a day or two with immediate joining. Also, they can contact the hiring managers in case of no response within the given time. But for this, they need to maintain a positive and professional attitude and show their eagerness for the job.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Applebee’s
The job benefits offered by Applebee’s are as follows:
- Employees at Applebee’s often benefit from paid time off or paid vacation, meal discounts, and fair pay.
- Applebee’s also offers life and medical insurance with salary options, monthly bonuses, and 401 (K) retirement plans to its qualified employees.
Additional Details of Applebee’s
The chain works to maximize customer satisfaction. They have mentioned that they rend to provide their customers with the best services at affordable rates. So they will have a pleasant experience after visiting the chain. Along with this, the chain is also active in charitable foundations and organizations. They have sorted out their way to give back to the community what they own from it.
For example, they have raised over $8 million for the Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation. This fund got specifically raised for cancer research. They also support the military personnel and provide them free meals on Veteran’s Day. They also have their collaborations with other such organizations and actively participate in all of them.
Applebee’s well-known restaurant chain offers job roles for its over 2,000 locations in Puerto Rico, United States, and more than ten other countries across the world. The candidates can apply for various job positions at Applebee’s, including corporate, management, and restaurant career positions. You can go through the instructions provided above and apply for your required job role at Applebee’s and be a part of this successful restaurant chain. This will give you a good chance of securing a job at the company.