Bealls Inc. is the parent corporation, with headquarters in Bradenton, Florida. Under several brands, Bealls Florida operates about 520 department stores. The brand is well-known throughout the American Southeast, with a presence in dozens of states more than eighty store locations in Florida.
Under-qualified individuals frequently get employed at Bealls Florida, and new candidates commonly get assigned to entry-level job positions such as sales associates or cashiers. Essential job titles have few requirements, and Bealls Florida’s recruiting managers are primarily seeking someone with solid ethical values and the ability to provide excellent customer service.
However, upper-level career professions at Bealls Florida such as store manager, visual merchandiser, and supervisor may necessitate many years of retail experience or perhaps a college diploma.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Bealls Florida
- Job Prospects at Bealls Florida
- The Job Positions Available at Bealls Florida
- The Online Job Application Process of Bealls Florida
- Checking Job Application Status for Bealls Florida
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Bealls Florida
- Additional Details of Bealls Florida
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Bealls Florida
To work at Bealls Florida, applicants must generally be at least 18 years old. However, younger applicants with school permission or work permits may get considered by the department store.
- Monday to Saturday: 09:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 09:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
Job Prospects at Bealls Florida
Bealls Florida may offer rewarding work prospects to those who enjoy shopping or generally like assisting others in finding the home decorating or proper outfit. The department store seeks dedicated employees to fill professional and entry-level job roles in various locations throughout the United States. Potential employees can easily explore job openings and apply for positions at the department store through the internet.
The organization chooses to recruit executives from within because it has possibly the best staff development program. Several team members progress from entry-level job roles to managerial-level job positions with time. Upper-level associates are needed at Bealls Florida to help establish strong teams, providing exceptional retailing strategies and customer services, and guarantee that every store location runs smoothly. For managerial-level job openings with this well-known department store, experienced retail professionals or existing crewmembers with leadership skills should submit the job application form to Bealls Florida.
The Job Positions Available at Bealls Florida
Bealls Florida provides various job options, including District Loss Prevention Manager, Store Analyst, Maintenance Mechanic, and In-House Area Manager positions. It also offers In-House Area Manager, Men’s Outwear Sports Buyer, Store Communications and Training Facilitator, and Loss Prevention Agent positions. The candidates can also apply for Visual Merchandiser, Operations Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, and Sales Associate positions.
The following are some of the most popular positions at Bealls Florida:
- They need to assist the walk-in customers with their purchases and inquiries.
- The candidate can earn around $9.00 per hour and need to stand for the whole day sometimes.
- It needs previous work experiences, and candidates with a college degree get preferred for the same.
- They can earn around $9.00 to $12.00 per hour and have planned and organizational skills.
- They need to perform the tasks including loss prevention, scheduling, training, and other activities.
- Their pay rates vary from around $25,000 to $35,000 yearly.
- They need to open and close the stores.
- They also need to delegate tasks and handle issues related to customers.
- The candidate can earn around $9.00 to $10.00 per hour.
The Online Job Application Process of Bealls Florida
- Go to the Bealls Florida website.
- Check out the complete job listing provided by the company.
- Filter the job listing to choose the job type you want to apply for at Bealls, Florida.
- Tap on the “Apply Online” tab after reading the overview for the job position.
- Log in with the required details or create an account to complete Bealls Florida’s online job application process by submitting the form.
Checking Job Application Status for Bealls Florida
Job searchers should wait around 3 to 7 days after sending a cover letter or a resume to this department store to check their application status. When following up on an application, prospective candidates should call the Bealls Florida store location where they want to work and talk with a manager. The job applicants may inquire with the recruiting manager if they got your job application and when you can expect to hear back about an interview schedule at Bealls Florida.
Another option is to go to a Bealls Florida location during off-peak periods and ask to talk with a manager in person. When visiting Bealls stores to inquire about the status of an application, the potential candidates need to dress professionally. The hiring staff might conduct an interview on its locations they have available time. Most applicants finish the entire employment process within two weeks.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Bealls Florida
The company claims to provide multiple job benefits to the employees assisted with the firm. These benefits thus ensure long-term and robust relations.
For this, they offer additional services to their employees along with competitive wages.
- They can get competitive pay rates, job training for better functioning, and flexible work schedules.
- The employees are also eligible for additional work benefits, including sick leaves, healthcare options, retirement plans, and more.
- They also mention that the company provides employee’s personal and professional growth both.
- Along with this, they also have the option for multiple rewards and advancement opportunities.
Additional Details of Bealls Florida
A supporter of education in local communities, the company awards scholarships to the State College of Florida and students pursuing careers in law enforcement. Bealls Florida also exemplifies kindness by making charitable donations to organizations such as the Police Athletic League and the United Way. At the same time, the multibillion-dollar company’s principal purpose remains to provide affordable items.
Individuals use third-party job resource online platforms to identify openings and submit job application forms to Bealls Florida. Job searchers should enter their contact data and upload cover letters and resumes to the online job application forms, which is easy.
The candidates should create a one-page resume including a short description, skills or knowledge relevant to the required job post, level of education or rank, and career experience. When composing a resume or cover letter to Bealls Florida, job seekers should research appropriate formatting and have a mutual acquaintance review the data before sending it.