- About Best Buy:
- Application Process at Best Buy:
- Essential Requirements to work at Best Buy:
- Career Opportunities at Best Buy:
- Positions at Best Buy & Salary Information:
- Suggestions for applying at Best Buy:
- Checking the Application Status at Best Buy:
- Career Benefits at Best Buy:
- Miscellaneous Information about Best Buy:
- Essential Tips to Get a Job with Best Buy:
About Best Buy:
Best buy is a retail outlet that deals in electronics, computers, appliances, video games, and more. Best buy has a subsidiary called Geek Squad. This company was established in 1966 as Sound of Music. In 1983, the company was rebranded as Best Buy. Best buy is headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota. The various locations for Best buy are the USA, Canada, and Mexico. It has over 1400 stores.
Application Process at Best Buy:
Getting a job with Best buy requires submitting an online application form through the career portal of Best buy. You can select the role you want to apply for. The online application is generally a preferred mode to apply for multiple positions that you are interested in. You can open the career website and upload your CV for a particular job. If you are applying for the first time, you need to create a password and username to access your career account. Create a profile that has all your personal information necessary for the application process.
Essential Requirements to work at Best Buy:
How old you should be to work for Best buy?
You should be at least 16 years old to work for Best Buy.
What are the hours of operation at Best Buy?
The hours of operation at Best buy are Monday to Thursday 10 am to 9 pm & Friday to Saturday is 10 am to 10 pm; on Sunday the time is 11 am to 7 pm.
What are the various positions offered by Best Buy?
The various positions are Assistant Manager, Cashier, Customer Service Specialist, Electronic Sale Specialist, Inventory Specialist, and Sales Associate.
How will you access the application form for Best Buy?
You should access the application form on the career website of Best buy.
Career Opportunities at Best Buy:
Jobseekers look for employment opportunities to join a workforce of 1,25,000 workers at Best buy. The applications get accessed through the online career portal and the retail outlet trains new employees once they hire them. Previous work experience in retail sales and customer service helps in securing a job with Best Buy. However, this experience is not necessary. If you are a high school graduate, you can join Best buy if you have prior knowledge about the latest trends and technology, and electronics.
Every store level job is different for each location in Best buy. When any candidate of the minimum age group of 16 years or older is ready to learn new things, he can apply for a job with Best Buy. Some of the major positions require more skill and experience to qualify for this job.
Positions at Best Buy & Salary Information:
Anyone who wants to work with Best buy should be able to work in a fast-paced environment. You need multi–tasking and the ability to learn new skills to excel in any job at Best Buy.
Sales Associate & Cashier:
- Sales Associates or cashiers are responsible to complete the following tasks.
- Answering customer queries, providing information about the latest products, and also collecting payments.
- All employees must also be team-oriented and should have the ability to multi–task.
- The hourly wage for this position is 10.50 dollars.
Customer Service Specialist:
- They are responsible to complete the following activities as returns, exchanges, recycling electronics, and also answering customer services.
- Customer service specialists work like full-time, part-time employees and earn 10 dollars for 1 hour.
- Workers should also demonstrate being polite, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work with customers.
- They are responsible to receive, ship and load, unload the stock inventory in transporting vehicles such as trucks.
- Inventory specialists need to perform a lot of manual labor.
- They should be able to lift products wherever required.
Suggestions for applying at Best Buy:
Job seekers can apply for various positions through the career website of the organization. Application forms are available in 2 places, at the store and also on the career portal. The advantage of working with Best buy is they regularly host events for recruiting new employees and also job fairs. To work for Best buy, you also need to know more about trends in electronic products.
Checking the Application Status at Best Buy:
Every applicant must pass a personality test to get considered for a suitable position. Post completion of the test, all applicants who clear the test get a chance to submit online applications and also check their application status in a better way after few days of applying.
Career Benefits at Best Buy:
Employees receive benefits like store discounts, paid training programs, and the ability to work in flexible hours. The other benefits include salary raises for team members, promotions, paid time off, vacations which are paid, and access to health coverage, life insurance, and long-term retirement plans. All these benefits apply to full-time employees.
Miscellaneous Information about Best Buy:
Best buy focuses on a popular recycling program that aims at collecting electronic items which are broken such as old computers, televisions, and other products. The retailer recycles this electronic waste to reduce wastage which can be harmful to society. This retailer recycles approximately 1 billion pounds of electronic products.
Essential Tips to Get a Job with Best Buy:
- Research well about the company.
- Try and also be the best fit for the organization.
- Choose the best method to answer all questions related to your application process.
- You must also ensure your answers create a good impression in the mind of the person reading them.
- This also influences the hiring decision at Best buy.
The application process at Best buy is extremely simple and clear. Every applicant can test his product knowledge and skills when he applies for a job with Best buy by filling the online application form. The applicant must know steps to multi-task and contribute to multiple roles by serving customers. The applicants need to know the basic information about Best buy which comes in handy during the hiring process. Some tips also help in securing a job with Best Buy. Best buy hires enthusiastic talent who can handle multiple tasks at the same time and contribute to the growth and success of Best buy.