- About BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse
- Application Process for BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse
- Job Requirements
- Essential Requirements for BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse
- Job Opportunities at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse
- Variable Schedule
- Career Opportunity at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse
- Work Benefits for BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse
About BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse
BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse is a restaurant chain with 150 locations across the USA. BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse creates a culinary environment for employees to work and attracts job seekers who are interested in a wide variety of career fields. They can develop a long-term and meaningful career at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse.
This restaurant has a diverse customer base and the employees encounter regular customers during various events at the restaurant or especially on weekends. The management hires employees who can serve customers with high energy levels. Employees must focus on working quickly and in an efficient manner. They should provide exceptional customer service to employees and also gain the right kind of employment for themselves.
Application Process for BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse
All job seekers should register on the career portal of the restaurant to apply for a relevant job opening. The application process is a very brief process that records the basic information about applicants and permits them to create a username and passwords for the work profile. All applicants must agree to all relevant terms and conditions to gain proper access to the online application form.
A confirmation email gets generated when the application form is submitted. There is a high rate of employee turnover at the restaurant. This creates many job opportunities for new employees. The hiring team connects with shortlisted applicants over a phone call. Applicants can follow up through a phone call or an email to cross-check about the opportunity in their interest area at the restaurant.
Applicants must focus on exceeding customer service to secure a job at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse. Applicants must consider being diligent, self-motivated, and use work ethics to get a job of their choice. They should maintain professionalism at all times. They should have a positive attitude towards customers at all times. Teamwork also influences the hiring decisions of BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse. This helps the restaurant to hire the right kind of candidates for the specific rules at the restaurant. Efficiency in teamwork improves the chance of getting hired.
Essential Requirements for BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse
What is the specific age requirement to work at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse?
Any applicant must be 16 years old to secure a job with BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse.
What are the work shifts followed by BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse?
From Monday to Thursday, the timings are 11 am to 11 pm. Friday the timings are 11 am to 12 am, Saturday the timings are 10 am to 12 am, and Sunday the timings are 10 am to 10 pm. These are the shift timings followed by BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse.
List down the available positions at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse?
- Service Assistant
- Host / Hostess
- Assistant Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Restaurant Team Member
- Brewery Worker
What is the best way to apply for a job with BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse?
Applicants can search for job opportunities online through the career website of BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse.
Job Opportunities at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse
The restaurant hires applicants to handle a diverse customer base. The employees get to handle a diverse customer base during special events or weekends. The management focuses on hiring enthusiastic teams to ensure customers receive an exceptional level of customer service. All applicants must demonstrate customer service as a core skill to get a job with BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse. There is generally no formal requirement for employment at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse.
Applicants should also be open to working for various schedules. Workers must also agree to work for irregular shifts which have different working hours. The restaurant also remains open throughout the year. More work at the restaurant also needs more helping hands to complete the work.
This also creates more job opportunities for young talent. The restaurant hires employees at the age of 16 years. Many job opportunities at the restaurant e.g. bartending jobs, require the applicant to be 19 years or 21 years of age. This position depends on the age requirement laid down by the state. The high level of turnover gives rise to more job opportunities at the restaurant.
Career Opportunity at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse
- The restaurant offers many entry-level jobs to deal with customers well.
- The main responsibility of team members is to demonstrate culinary skills, maintain sanitization and serve customers on rotation.
- This opportunity also involves dishwashing and bussing.
- These opportunities are generally part-time.
- The opportunity also provides flexible work schedules.
- Daily tasks are also assigned to team members by their supervisor.
- They also earn tips along with a minimum wage of 9 dollars per hour.
- This is a full-time career opportunity.
- The applicant should also have 2 years of work experience in the restaurant industry.
- They should have skills like problem-solving abilities and the ability to perform manual labor when needed.
- They should also be able to lift 50 pounds on an hourly basis.
- All applicants are also promoted within the teams as kitchen managers or restaurant managers.
- They log inventories and also keep customers engaged.
- They also ensure corporate policies are followed timely.
- Managers also ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
- They earn an annual salary of 70,000 dollars a year.
Work Benefits for BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse
The entry-level team members receive health care benefits with medical, dental, and vision plans. The restaurant also provides health benefits to managers. Paid time-off and employee referral bonuses should have incentives that keep the employees self-motivated. Applicants receive employee stock options and retirement plans. Managers receive basic job benefits after 30 days of employment. The probation period for team members is 90 days before they receive work benefits or incentives.
BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse provides a vast capacity of job opportunities to talented applicants. The restaurant also follows a brief application process that offers traditional roles at the restaurant. The restaurant chain also ensures brewmasters create craft beers at every location of the restaurant. They make 40,000 dollars to 50,000 dollars annually. The work benefits and customer service skills also keep customers of BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse engaged.