Boscov’s is one of the last surviving United States family-owned department stores. This retail business, which largely serves the Mid-Atlantic region, routinely employs consumer-oriented candidates looking for long-time or part-term employment. The candidates can apply for Boscov’s job positions online or locate a hardcopy application at their selected job location.
The candidates should check the information below and fill up Boscov’s online job application form. Besides, Boscov’s also allowed candidates to submit applications to its store locations. Fill out Boscov’s job application with neat, concise handwriting, with blue or black ink. Due to the capacity of managers to match names to faces, submitting job application forms in person may lead to greater employment opportunities.
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Boscov’s
Boscov looks for candidates with at least 16 years while sending job application forms to the company. The job timings and business hours of Boscov’s are as follows:
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
Job Prospects at Boscov’s
Boscov’s, a department store brand founded in 1911, has continuously served as an anchor shop at regional malls. Boscov’s deals with various products, including children’s, women’s, and men’s apparel. It also sells accessories, cosmetics, and jewelry. The department store brand also offers a few housewares, sporting goods, and appliances. Boscov’s allows customers to shop online through the company’s website. Prospective recruits are knowledgeable about the department store chain’s history and provide excellent customer service to keep pace with the recent shopping period.
Boscov’s entry-level job roles consist of a sales associate, stock associate, and cashier jobs covering various departments. The candidates who interact with consumers, demonstrate a genuine interest in retailing, and have dynamic personalities are well-suited for Boscov’s positions. Boscov’s Crew members usually enjoy team-oriented and a fast-paced work environment, flexible scheduling, and competitive pay. Managerial positions with the department store chain are also suitable for candidates with experience.
The Job Positions Available at Boscov’s
Boscov seeks candidates for various job roles, including General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, and Sales Manager. It also offers Supervisor, Merchandise Coordinator, and Receiving & Stock Associate positions. In addition, Clerical Worker or Staff Scheduler, Guard or Loss Prevention Detective, Home Sales Associate, Kids Sales Associate, and Men’s Sales Associate positions are also available.
Besides, candidates can also apply as Shoe Sales Associate, Jewelry Sales Associate, Women’s Sales Associate, Cosmetic Counter Manager, Cosmetics Sales Associate, and Beauty Advisor. For the following positions, prospective job applicants can fill out application forms in person or through the online process:
- The sales associates need to opt for the entry-level work associated with the departmental store.
- They are responsible for sales transactions, merchandise selling, and customer services.
- They need to have some interpersonal skills and can earn around $11.00 with the post.
Loss Prevention Detective
- They work to provide surveillance to the locations.
- They also need to have good communication skills and calm demeanors.
- The candidate can earn around $10.00 per hour with the post.
- They have the responsibility of hiring and training new employees.
- They also need to drive the sales, organize daily operations and marketing techniques.
- The candidate can earn up to $75,000 yearly.
The Online Job Application Process of Boscov’s
- Job seekers should visit Boscov’s official website.
- They can search job roles at Boscov’s by choosing department and location and tap on the “Search” tab.
- Job positions at Boscov’s will appear here.
- Tap on the preferred job position, read its summary, and tap on the “Apply Now” tab.
- The candidates should register an account on Boscov’s website.
- Continue filling the blank fields and finish your Boscov’s online job application form.
Checking Job Application Status for Boscov’s
Applicants usually receive a response from Boscov’s recruiting staff a week before submitting all necessary documents. Potential employees who submit job application forms in-store may be interviewed and considered for employment on the spot. If you have not heard from Boscov’s recruiting staff in a fair period, you should call or visit the location to inquire about the employment status. It would help if you stayed courteous by not bothering Boscov’s stores with repeated follow-up.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Boscov’s
The departmental store has mentioned in their portal that they respect their employees as much as they care about their customers. Thus, they claim to provide maximum benefits to the employees, contributing to their personal and professional growth.
- They offer competitive wages to the associated workers.
- They also are entitled to flexible schedules and paid training sessions.
- The employees will also receive health care benefits, including life insurance options and retirement plans for a secured future.
- Full-time employees of the company also enjoy paid sick leaves, paid holidays, and personal times.
- The candidates also are benefitted from professional and personal growth, with a life and work balance.
Additional Details of Boscov’s
Boscov’s Friends Helping Friends is the name of the department store’s annual charity event. Several non-profit organizations in the area are invited to participate. Friends Helping Friends donates $5.00 discount shopping vouchers to local charities, which can be used as coupons to shop at the business. The selling group receives 100% of the proceeds from the sale of the discount passes. The corporation transforms the fundraiser into a memorable day with prizes, entertainment, and concessions every year.
Boscov seeks candidates at minimum hiring age of 16, while certain job roles might need some candidates to be a minimum of 18 years. Flexible scheduling, fair wages, and growth chances are available to both entry-level and career-oriented employees. Employees interested in working with Boscov’s can apply at their preferred location or through the company’s online job portal. Job applicants should complete application forms to the best of their ability and include all pertinent work information if required by Boscov’s. All relevant education background, previous work experience, and professional and personal references should be listed.
Please check out the article above and know Boscov’s online job application submission process with the benefits of offers, career growth options, various working capacities, and flexible shift duties. This is what may be the stepping stone in your career.