The American fast-food, dairy restaurant, and ice-cream chain, Braum’s offers drinks, frozen yogurts, ice creams, chili and salads, chicken, hamburgers, and breakfast. It also has a “Fresh Market” grocery section along with its restaurants at its store locations. Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Store is based out in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Braum’s has more than 300 locations in Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas. It offers various job roles for its different job locations.
Scroll down and know what Braum Ice Cream and Dairy Store provides to job seekers. We have summed up the complete details of job roles available with its description, salaries, and much more offered by Braum’s. So let’s check the information provided below for Braum’s.
Work Requirement and Scheduling at Braum’s Ice Cream & Dairy Store
Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Store seeks candidates with a minimum age of 16 to start their career at its store locations. The operational and shift timings of Bram’s are as follows:
- Sunday to Thursday: 06:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Friday to Saturday: 06:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Future Job Scope at Braum’s Ice Cream & Dairy Store
Job applicants over the age of 16 can apply for various posts for easy considerations. Cashier, store manager, assistant store manager, ice cream maker, and many other vacancies are available at the store. Most of the vacancies for entry-level jobs do not ask for any previous work experiences. Candidates need to be energetic, positive, and passionate about customer interaction on their duties.
Besides, candidates with high school diplomas and experience in leadership can apply for the managerial posts but need to be 18+ for the same. The pay rates for the posts depend on job titles, positions, and hiring considerations. All the posts for managerial jobs have attractive salaries with some additional benefits.
Job Positions Offered at Braum’s Ice Cream & Dairy Store
Quick Serve Crew Manager
- They need to perform their job to ensure good food quality and outstanding customer service.
- The manager also needs to take orders from customers, prepare them following company standards, complete other assigned tasks and maintain the store’s cleanliness.
- They also need to be motivated, and the average pay rate starts from around $8.00 per hour.
- Assistant Manager, Shift Supervisor, and General Manager posts are available in the category.
- Managers need to train, coach, and assist the employees for daily tasks, ensure training, prepare schedules, and maintain the company standards.
- The interested candidates need to have at least two years of experience.
- The average pay rate for the post varies between $11.00 and $12.00, and general managers can earn up to $30,000-$45,000 annually.
Benefits of Working with Braum’s Ice Cream & Dairy Store
Braum’s offers benefits to the dedicated and hardworking staff and rewards them continuously. Its various job benefits and perks include the following:
- Entry-level associates at Braum’s often need to fulfill eligibility criteria to get a few employee benefits, including product discounts, paid vacations, and medical insurance.
- Eligible workers at Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Store usually benefit from flexible work schedules, uniform reimbursements, and paid training.
- These employees also receive market bonuses and 401 (K) retirement plans as their financial benefits.
The Online Job Application Process of Braum’s Ice Cream & Dairy Store
Candidates looking to work with Braun’s Ice Cream and Dairy Store can fill out the online job application form or visit their stores in person to submit the documents. You can go through the following steps to fill up the job application form for Braum’s.
- Job applicants can check into the Braun’s Ice Cream and Dairy Store’s career portal and look for the current openings.
- Tap on the Non-Store, Store Management Listings, or Apply for Store Crew position tab according to your preference.
- The detailed Braun’s job application form will appear here that candidates need to fill out carefully.
- It would be best if you tapped on the yellow-colored “Press to find errors in the application” tab. Candidates should correct and fix every error that appeared here.
- Tap on the blue-colored “Submit” tab to complete the online application process for Braun’s Ice Cream and Dairy Store.
Checking Job Application Status of Braum’s Ice Cream & Dairy Store
Candidates usually get determinations by Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Store within one week through the hiring staff. While the hiring process for managerial positions at Braum’s may take more than a week. Braum’s allow job seekers to create their accounts online on its website to apply and check their job application status. Candidates may visit Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Stores to check out their employment status or make a phone call.
Managers at Braum’s often set schedules for meeting candidates or for the interview process. Hence, candidates should wait for their call or visit again if not called as the hiring staff may not meet all candidates visiting the stores.
Some More Information About Braum’s Ice Cream & Dairy Store
The company has its production for the and follows the aspect of maintaining all the operations in-house. So be it from the farm to the retail stores; they tend to take exceptional care, giving attention to each minor detail and service provided. The ice cream parlour milks its cows, as claimed by the company, and the only firm.
They promise freshness in the quality of their products to their customers, and this is why all their stores are thus set up within a radius of 300 miles to the Family Farms of Braum’s in Oklahoma. It also states that all its retail outlets cater to customers from Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Arkansas, and some other convenience and grocery store sales.
The family-operated and owned ice cream chain Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Store provides several career options and gives its employees the fast-food chain’s traditional settings. The products available at Braum’s are exclusively the in-house production combining them with the grocery settings, ice cream, and fast food services.
Candidates can visit Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Stores. Applicants should give it their best and work well at the store. This will give them a good launchpad for their career.