Carrabba’s operates under parent company Bloomin’ Brands and has over 200 locations across the country. It always looks for enthusiastic candidates to be a part of the restaurant’s large team of specialists required to employ the gradually developing company.
Candidates can join Carrabba’s with career-oriented and entry-level opportunities to be a part of this featuring Italian cuisine. Entry-level management job roles, including Kitchen Managers and more experienced management positions, such as General Managers and Assistant Managers, require education and experience for hiring at Carrabba’s.
Please scroll down to know Carrabba’s hiring process, work settings, salary offered, the online job application process, and much more.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Carrabba’s
- Job Prospects at Carrabba’s
- The Job Positions Available at Carrabba’s
- The Online Job Application Process of Carrabba’s
- Checking Job Application Status for Carrabba’s
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Carrabba’s
- Additional Details of Carrabba’s
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Carrabba’s
Interested applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be at least 18-years-old to apply for a job position at Carraba’s to meet general employment standards.
The operational hours and shift hours at Carrabba’s are as follows:
- Monday to Thursday: 04:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Friday: 04:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 09:00 p.m.
Job Prospects at Carrabba’s
Entry-level workers wanting flexible work schedules, additional earnings, or a secondary career can apply for various roles at this famous Italian restaurant. Carrabba’s also offers front-of-house jobs like Bussers, Hosts, And Servers with various back-of-house job positions, such as Dishwashers, Prep Cooks, and Line cooks.
Eligible candidates can apply using the company’s job portal or with a paper application form to submit at the selected Carrabba’s location. Applicants with past restaurant experience who want to be a part of management teams can submit job applications for various open positions with the restaurant business—Carrabba’s recruits from external to fill managers’ positions and promote employees from within for managerial-level posts.
The Job Positions Available at Carrabba’s
Carrabba’s provides numerous job options to prospects, including Managing Partner, Restaurant Manager, Assistant manager, and Kitchen Managers. It also offers Prep Cooks, Bussers, Dishwashers, Trainers, and Carside Carry-Out Servers positions. The candidates can also apply as Line Cooks. Head Wait Servers, Servers, Bartenders, and Hosts. The following are the readily available job positions at Carrabba’s.
- Cooks are divided into two sections at Carrabba’s, including Line Cooks and Prep Cooks.
- The culinary team associates are responsible for cooking dishes that continually meet the company’s standards, prepping food items, and following the company’s recipes.
- Cooks earn around $09.00 per hour at Carrabba’s.
- Hosts at Carrabba’s should perceive patrons while leaving or entering the restaurant.
- They should also hold the door while guests enter or depart, maintaining cleanliness and taking out orders.
- Hosts usually earn around $09.00 per hour at Carrabba’s.
- Management-level employees’ position includes General Managers, Assistant Managers, and also Kitchen Managers.
- Managers are also responsible for ordering products, creating production and inventory reports, scheduling, training, and hiring personnel.
- Kitchen Managers often earn about $35k per annum at Carrabba’s.
- Assistant Managers earn approximately $40k per annum.
- Carrabba’s usually offers around $50k to General Managers.
The Online Job Application Process of Carrabba’s
Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for Carrabba’s job positions:
- Go to the official Carrabba’s employment portal and check its career section on the website.
- You will view the Carrabba family on this webpage.
- Also, view the opportunities offered by Carrabba’s, including hourly and management positions.
- Go to the now hiring section and tap on the “Apply” tab.
- You will be directed to the new Carrabba’s webpage to choose the categories from the drop-down lists. You need to select Carrabba’s in the first field and select the “Where” section to enter your address, ZIP code, state, or city.
- One can also check company location, schedule, and job category on this page.
- Besides, you can select a job title from all complete lists of job positions at Carrabba’s that appeared on this page and read the related job summary.
- Tap on the “Apply Now” or “Sign in with LinkedIn” tab to complete the remaining fields and submit your application to Carrabba’s.
Checking Job Application Status for Carrabba’s
Carrabba’s hiring staff usually contact applicants by e-mail or a phone call in a week or two after candidates submit the required details and applications. They may take a little longer depending on the number of applicants who submit forms to Carrabba’s.
Aspirants can follow up with recruiters in person, which demonstrates a real interest in the job role. To get quick responses, applicants may inquire with Carrabba’s managers about the optimum time to meet and should avoid interfering with the restaurant’s business operations.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Carrabba’s
Carrabba’s provides a variety of job benefits to eligible crew members, including the following:
- Part-time and full-time Carrabba’s employees usually receive meal discounts, career growth options, and flexible scheduling from the company.
- Carrabba’s offers competitive pay scales, uniform reimbursements, and paid training to its employees.
- It also provides paid time off, paid vacation, prescription drug coverage with dental and medical plans to its workers.
- They also get 401 (K) retirement plans from Carrabba’s.
Additional Details of Carrabba’s
Carrabba’s, the casual dining restaurant chain’s official website, hosts an online food blog. The blog’s goal is to spread the company’s theme of “passion for Italian zest, wine, and food for life.” Carrabba’s blog allows users to get a behind-the-scenes look at the restaurant chain, learn new skills to approach and keep track of making perfect pasta, and cooking famous recipes. The pages can also serve to promote current restaurant deals and marketing activities.
The American casual dining restaurant chain Carrabba’s specializes in Italian-American food. It was founded in 1986 and operated more than 220 restaurant locations. Carrabba’s is one of the largest and most prominent Italian American restaurant store chains across the nation.
It is an excellent restaurant to work for, earning a good salary and getting the opportunity to advance and grow with the restaurant chain. You can also find the complete employment details over Carrabba’s official online platform. Besides, you can go through the description above and apply for Carrabba’s job positions to be a part of the largest restaurant chain in the country. If you pay attention, you can get an upper hand over the other applicants.
- Frys Food Stores Holiday Hours
- Google Mission and Vision Statement Analysis
- Flexible Companies Offering Childcare Assistance to Employees
- Comfort Keepers Application: Jobs & Careers Online
- Kirkland’s Home Application Online: Jobs & Career Info
- The Hardest Interview Questions
- Manufacturing Engineer Questions
- Joe’s Crab Shack Application Online: Jobs & Career Info
- $27 An Hour Is How Much A Year?
- Public Housing For Felons