The fast service fried chicken retail chain, Church’s Chicken, operates a massive number of locations worldwide. You can find Church’s Chicken in around twenty-five countries. It is a well-known establishment being one of the most extensive and widely reached fried chicken settings worldwide.
Please scroll down and check the complete information about working with Church’s Chicken, its current opening, schedule, benefits, and much more.
Work Requirement and Scheduling at Church’s Chicken
Church’s Chicken seeks energetic and passionate individuals with a minimum age of 18 while submitting their job application forms. The work schedule and shift timings at Church’s Chicken are as follows:
Monday to Sunday: 10:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Future Job Scope at Church’s Chicken
The place is known for high-quality offerings in chicken and serves multiple dishes from the menu to thousands of customers daily.
The slew of orders demands dedicated workers who can cook well, prepare the menu items, go for customer interactions, and maintain cleanliness simultaneously.
The workers applying for the first time are likely to be appointed initially for fast-food restaurant services and need not hold any prior experience. However, they need to be motivated, talented and also must have good interaction and communication skills. In addition, candidates applying for the managerial post must lead the team behind them for success.
Job Positions Offered at Church’s Chicken
Church’s Chicken offers various job roles to the job hunters, including Restaurant General Managers, Assistant Managers, Receptionists, Administrative Assistants, Maintenance Persons, and Crew Members. Many job roles that candidates can often find at Church’s Chicken are the following:
- The interested candidate needs to prepare chicken-related recipes and also look out for food production.
- Pulling out chicken from the coolers, dropping and removing chicken fryers, and breading chicken are specific tasks to perform.
- The average pay for the post starts from the minimum amount and increases with the association.
- Suitable to first-time and entry-level workers, the post includes performance for the daily food establishment’s sustainability.
- The candidate’s duties include server drive-thru, take orders, maintain cash registers, and might need clean restrooms, kitchens, work stations, and outdoor areas.
- The hourly pay for the post varies between $8.00 and $9.00 per hour.
- Inventory check, enforcement of safety and health codes, Training, and hiring new workers are the tasks involved in this post.
- The managers need to be available for at least 40 hours for a week or more and have some previous work experience.
- Assistant Managers may earn up to $20,000; general managers $30,000-$40,000, and supervisors can earn hourly up to $9.00-$10.00.
Benefits of Working with Church’s Chicken
Church’s Chicken offers comprehensive job benefits to its employees, including the following:
- Eligible Church’s Chicken employees benefit from future savings, wellness, and health benefits.
- The wellness and health benefits for the employees include employee assistance programs, prescription drug plans, and flexible spending accounts.
- They also receive life, medical, vision, and dental insurance from Church’s Chicken.
- Church’s Chicken also offers its employees various future saving benefits, including service rewards and 401 (K) retirement plans.
- This fast-food chain also offers identity theft protection insurance, pre-paid legal insurance with long and short-term disability plans to its employees.
- It also provides holidays, paid vacations, and in-store discounts to the workers.
The Online Job Application Process of Church’s Chicken
Candidates looking to initiate their careers must apply for a role at Church’s Chicken to succeed in the years to come. You can refer to the guide as mentioned below and fill in your job application form to get a job role with Church’s Chicken.
- Job hunters can go to Church’s Chicken’s online platform and head to the career webpage.
- Choose the job type, location, etc., with you are working with Church’s Chicken for corporate or restaurant positions.
- Candidates can also sort the results according to their preference and tap on the job title you want to apply for a job at Church’s Chicken.
- Check out the role requirement, qualification, and other skills required for the job role you selected and tap on the “Apply” tab. You can also apply for your role of the job needed by tapping on the “Apply with LinkedIn” tab.
- Upload your resume here and fill up the required details, including personal and contact credentials, and tap on the “Next” tab.
- Fill up the remaining sections before submitting your online job application for Church’s Chicken.
Checking Job Application Status of Church’s Chicken
Church’s Chicken generally takes a few days to complete the hiring process for entry-level crew members. Then, hiring managers call these crew members for the scheduling interview process. Job applicants can also call back at Church’s Chicken’s locations and get information about their candidature. They can also check out by visiting its physical stores and ask for the hiring process and their job application status from the hiring managers.
Some More Information about Church’s Chicken
The company, Church’s Chicken, operates globally and has a wide array of customers and communities to be served. They have multiple stores at different locations and also actively take part in society and communal activities. These activities include supporting the neighborhood surroundings and communities.
The Church’s Partner Foundation also supports and assists the employees in need also helps in providing scholarship programs to the college students. The company also collaborates with the organizations funding for cancer treatments, essentials for the underprivileged children and encourages their capable employees to contribute. Volunteerism from their company of the employees is also provided as the support system to these funding organizations.
Job seekers finding a job role to work with Church’s Chicken can check its online platform. They can apply for their corporate and restaurant careers. It allows job seekers to fill in the online job application form available on its career portal.
Filling up Church’s Chicken’s online job application form is more straightforward and convenient. We have provided you with all the details you need to know about filling up the form. Then, candidates can refer to the guide mentioned above and apply for Church’s Chicken’s job roles. This will give them a good launchpad for their career.