CiCi’s Pizza restaurants are the buffet-style business concept, offering many employment opportunities at its restaurant locations. It is open for hiring to maintain the customers’ satisfaction, keep its restaurant locations well-stocked for serving and delivering fresh pizzas. Candidates can apply for a job role at CiCi’s Pizza, as it accepts applications for more than 600 restaurant locations across the nation.
We have summed up every detail associated with the hiring process at CiCi’s Pizza, including its vacant job position, duties, salaries, perks, and benefits offered by CiCi’s Pizza.
Work Requirements and Schedule at CiCi’s Pizza
CiCi’s Pizza looks for job applicants with a minimum age of 16 to join its restaurant location. The restaurant schedule and shift timings at CiCi’s Pizza are as follows:
Monday to Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Employment Prospects at CiCi’s Pizza
CiCi’s Pizza offers most job roles to entry-level candidates, providing them team-centric work settings and flexible shift timings. This restaurant chain also provides managerial-level positions for both full-time and part-time capacities. In addition, it allows career advancement opportunities at the company’s home office settings.
The Job Positions Available at CiCi’s Pizza
CiCi’s Pizza offers various job opportunities for the applicants, including Quick-casual General Managers, Casual Theme Assistant Managers, Training Material Managers, and Franchise Business Consultants. It also offers job roles for Restaurant Managers, Assistant Restaurant Managers, Delivery Drivers, Kitchen Hep, Waitresses, Waiters, Pizza Cooks, and Cashiers.
The most vacant job roles at CiCi’s Pizza are the following:
- CiCi’s Pizza usually promotes from within the company for managerial positions. It also hires candidates for a long-term career in these roles.
- The responsibilities for these job positions include implementing marketing strategies, setting schedules, hire and train employees.
- They are also responsible for profits and inventory at CiCi’s Pizza.
- Managers at CiCi’s Pizza are also responsible for resolving customers’ issues and enforcing safety and health regulations.
- Assistant Managers often earn around $20k to $25k annually at CiCi’s Pizza.
- According to the restaurant location and experience, restaurant Managers at CiCi’s Pizza earn approximately $45k per annum.
- Drivers are responsible for delivering orders to the customers.
- Drivers should provide valid permits and driving records to get job consideration at CiCi’s Pizza.
- Every CiCi’s Pizza driver should exhibit trustworthy personalities and should have a mode of transport.
- Applicants with an understanding of delivery and surrounding areas are potential candidates for a job role of a driver at CiCi’s Pizza.
- Drivers are offered minimum wage as their initial pay and tips for service while working at CiCi’s Pizza restaurant location.
- Pizza cooks at CiCi’s Pizza are responsible for preparing menu items, specifically cooking pizzas and ingredients at the restaurant locations.
- Their duties also include removing pizza from ovens, refill ingredients, or lifting tasks at times.
- The candidates should be familiar with kitchen equipment to get this job role at CiCi’s Pizza.
- Previous culinary employment may result in the potentiality of hiring.
- These employees often work in part-time capacities. However, a few restaurant locations may require and employ full-time cooks.
- Pizza Cooks usually earn around $8.00 to $10.00 at CiCi’s Pizza.
The Online Job Application Process of CiCi’s Pizza
Applicants can go through the steps below to submit the online job application form for CiCi’s Pizza:
- Check out the available job roles at your preferred restaurant location by entering your ZIP code or keyword in the search bar.
- Tap on the “Go” tab to view the search results that will appear here.
- You can tap on the job position you are looking to apply for at CiCi’s Pizza from the search results.
- The candidates must answer the questionnaire required by CiCi’s Pizza.
- Fill up the required contact and address details here and submit your online job application after providing the EEO details and completing the remaining sections.
Candidates may be called for a brief telephonic interview after submitting the job application form for CiCi’s Pizza. The restaurant chain also allows job applicants to download the PDF version of the job application form and submit it in person at its locations.
Applications Status Information for CiCi’s Pizza
Employees are often contacted by hiring personnel of CiCi’s Pizza three or four days after candidates submit their job application forms. CiCi’s Pizza consistently updates the application status over its career portal for the convenience of the applicants and the employer.
Job applicants should provide complete details about their education, previous work experience, and contact details in their application form. They should also answer all questions provided by CiCi’s Pizza to get the opportunity of consideration by the hiring staff. However, failure in providing details on any part of the job application may result in rejection from the pool of job applicants.
Benefits and Perks While Working at CiCi’s Pizza
Workers often enjoy various employee benefits at CiCi’s Pizza, including the following:
- Employees are offered career growth opportunities, paid training opportunities, diverse, fun environments fun, and fast-paced work settings while working at CiCi’s PIZZA.
- They benefit from competitive salary packages and pay scales at the restaurant chain.
- It offers 401 (K) retirement plans, paid time off, wellness, and healthy benefits by CiCi’s Pizza.
- It also provides food promotions and employee discounts to its workers.
However, the job benefits vary by each restaurant location of CiCi’s Pizza.
Additional Details of CiCi’s Pizza
The restaurant chain CiCi’s Pizza allows its patrons to leave feedback about the restaurant and their last visit over its online platform. The page on its website is featured as “WOW Stories.” Its webpage lists the customers’ feedback in sequence about the experience they had at its restaurant chain location. In addition, patrons can write an appreciation for the franchise owner or the individual employee on the webpage. CiCi’s Pizza updates the feedback lists continuously for creating community sense between its regular customers.
The American pizza restaurant chain, CiCi’s Pizza, allows candidates to apply for various job positions, including hourly and management roles. It is based out in Plano, Texas, and was founded in 1985. Candidates can fill up the online job application form for CiCi’s Pizza as guided above and be a part of this well-known restaurant chain.