Have you ever turned up a store for your holiday shopping and found that it has closed for the day? This can be a frustrating experience, especially if you’re in a rush. To ensure you don’t experience this, it’s a good idea to check the store hours of your local grocer before you start your shopping.
So, let’s learn more about the Cub Foods Holiday Hours!
- What Is Cub Foods?
- The History Of Cub Foods
- Cub Foods Holiday Hours
- Tips for Visiting Cub Foods
- Grocery Store Opportunities
- Final Thoughts
What Is Cub Foods?
Cub Foods is a grocery store with a heart – and a whole lot of delicious food! They are one of the first chains to offer their customers “big box” style shopping. Here you can find almost everything you need for your pantry and produce section – ranging from cereal to fruit and veggies. Not only can you restock your fridge with all of your favorite items, but you can also get everything you need that you didn’t plan on buying.
They’re always stocked with brand-name items at unbeatable prices and often offer special promotions like buy one get one free. So, if you’re feeling hungry, desperate for snacks, or just want to eat like royalty without breaking the bank, head over to Cub Foods: it’s got everything you need for your kitchen cravings.
The History Of Cub Foods
Cub Foods has been providing groceries to families since 1968, when the very first store opened its doors in Hopkins, Minnesota. Originally called “Hansson Supermarket,” the store underwent a name change two years later and hasn’t looked back since.
Today, it is one of the most beloved local grocery stores around, with more than 80 stores throughout five states: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. As an iconic staple in many neighborhoods around the Midwest for over 50 years, Cub Foods offers customers competitive prices on quality products – if it’s not fresh and delicious from Cub, it just won’t do! Long live the cubby love!
Cub Foods Holiday Hours
Cub Foods has different hours for holidays. It may vary from location to location, so it is wise to double-check with your local store before you leave for your shopping trip.
Holidays the Store is Open:
- New Year’s Day – 1st January
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – Third Monday in January
- Valentine’s Day – 14th February
- Presidents’ Day – Third Monday in February
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday – 47 days before Easter Sunday
- St. Patrick’s Day -17th March
- Good Friday – Friday before Easter
- Easter Sunday -First Sunday after the Full Moon
- Easter Monday -Monday after Easter
- Cinco de Mayo – 5th May
- Mother’s Day- Second Sunday in May
- Memorial Day – Last Monday in May
- Juneteenth -19th June
- Father’s Day – Third Sunday of June
- Independence Day – 4th July
- Labor Day – First Monday in September
- Columbus Day – Second Monday in October
- Halloween – 31st October
- Veterans Day – 11th November
- Cyber Monday -Monday after Thanksgiving
- New Year’s Eve – 31st December
The store has special hours on these days:
- Thanksgiving Day – Fourth Thursday in November – closes at 4 pm
- Black Friday – Friday after Thanksgiving – opens at 6 am
- Christmas Eve – 24th December – closes at 4 pm
- Boxing Day – 26th December – opens at 6 am
The store is closed:
- Christmas Day – 25th December
How to Find Your Local Store?
To find your local Cub Foods store and check the holiday hours, use the store locator on their website. You can also download the app to your mobile device for easy access and updates on weekly offers and store hours.
What to Do if Cub Foods Shut?
If you’re in a pinch and Cub Foods is closed, don’t worry! Your local city will have plenty of other stores open, including supermarkets and convenience stores. Additionally, many online grocery delivery services can come to your rescue.
Cub Foods Customer Support
All your customer service needs can be answered at their customer service phone number or email. The number is (855) 282-3663. Additionally, their website has a section for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) as well as help and support for each store.
Tips for Visiting Cub Foods
It is a great place to shop for all your grocery needs, and these tips can help make your experience even better:
- Prepare a list and check it twice! Ticking off items as you go will help your shopping trip run smoothly.
- Check out the weekly deals in their app or online – this can save you money on what you need!
- Make sure to grab a loyalty card and sign up for promotional emails – this will help you save even more.
- Grab a cart when you come in, or use one of their convenient shopping baskets.
- Plan your visit around the store hours to make sure it’s open when you’re ready to shop.
- Bring your reusable bags – this helps save the environment!
- If you need help, ask one of the store associates – they’re there to help!
Grocery Store Opportunities
If you’re looking for your first job, then we can help! Let’s start with a few job ideas with our Top Easy Jobs That Pay Well in 2023.
And follow that up with a few guides to applications, such as our in-depth guides to the Price Chopper Application, the Tops Application, as well as the Pick n Save Grocery Application, the Giant Food Stores Application, and the Price Chopper Application.
In addition, take a look at our guides to the Whole Foods Application if you love your organic produce, the Publix Application, the Smiths Food And Drug Application, the Giant Eagle Application, and finally, the United Supermarkets Application.
By knowing the store hours, you can make sure that your visit to the store is a pleasant and efficient experience. Make sure to check the Cub Foods website or app for any changes in store hours and promotional offers. And take advantage of their loyalty programs, sign up for emails, and stay informed on the latest deals to make your shopping trip as affordable as possible.
With all these tips, you’ll be able to get great quality products at a good price! Enjoy your shopping experience at Cub Foods.
Enjoy your Holiday Shopping at your local Cub Foods Store!