When you are hungry for some delicious frozen custard and treats, nothing can stop you from getting to your nearest Culvers – not even the holidays! Thankfully, most (if not all) of their restaurants are open during the major holidays.
However, hours may vary by location. To make sure that you don’t miss out on any of your favorite items, check out my in-depth guide to the Culvers Holiday Hours, but I also recommend that you check the holiday hours for your local restaurant before visiting because they do vary a lot from one location to another.
If you plan to celebrate with a festive meal, don’t forget to explore all of the delicious seasonal items on their menu!
So, whether it’s Easter, Thanksgiving, or Christmas – make sure to add some Culvers into your holiday traditions and enjoy!
- What is Culvers?
- The History and Founding of Culvers
- What’s On the Menu?
- Weekday Culvers Hours
- Weekend Culvers Hours
- Holiday Culvers Hours
- How to Find Your Local Store?
- What to Do if Culvers Shut?
- Culvers Customer Support
- Tips for Visiting Culvers
- Is Your Favorite Store Open as Usual this Holiday Season?
- Final Thoughts
What is Culvers?
Culvers may look like your run-of-the-mill fast food joint, but they’re actually a cut above. Sure, their menu is full of tasty treats from succulent sandwiches and classic burgers to crispy fries and creamy custard – but all of their ingredients are fresh! Fresh beef cooked to order, freshly chopped produce, and delicious Wisconsin cheese curds – what more can you ask for?
Plus, with multiple locations across the country, you don’t have to flip too far through the phone book (or on your laptop) to find the nearest Culver’s that serves up generous portions at an even more generous price!
The History and Founding of Culvers
It can be argued that the most delicious fast food options in the world started their humble beginnings at Culvers. Established in 1984 by the father and son duo Craig and Lea Culver, this tasty tradition was born in a small Wisconsin town called Sauk City.
What began as one restaurant selling fresh customer-made burgers quickly grew to become one of the most beloved families of restaurants throughout the Midwest. While sometimes it feels like being stuck between a rock and a hard place when you’re trying to figure out what to order for dinner, we think it’s safe to say that from now on, we’re going with Culver’s: where burgers, concretes and fresh farmland are part of an irrefutably delicious history.
What’s On the Menu?
Culvers’ menu has something to satisfy every craving. Whether you’re looking for a classic burger and fries or something more indulgent like their Fish and Chips, there is something to please every palate. But of course, the real showstopper is their custard. With flavors ranging from Salted Caramel Chocolate Cake to Turtle Tart, you simply can’t go wrong! Here are some of the other firm favorites:
- Wisconsin Cheese Curds: These golden, fried morsels of goodness come with ranch or marinara for dipping.
- Butter Burger: A juicy, buttery beef patty served on a toasted bun with all the classic toppings.
- Fried Chicken Sandwich: Crispy, juicy chicken breast served on a toasted bun with lettuce, tomatoes, and mayo.
- Culver’s Concrete Mixer: A mix of creamy frozen custard mixed with your choice of candy, cookies, and more.
- Fish and Chips: A crispy fish filet served with French fries and tartar sauce.
- Root Beer Float: Creamy frozen custard layered with house-made root beer.
Weekday Culvers Hours
It is really easy to remember Culvers weekday hours! They are open 12 hours per day, from 10 am to 10 pm.
- Monday: 10am -10pm
- Tuesday: 10am – 10pm
- Wednesday: 10am – 10pm
- Thursday: 10am – 10pm
- Friday: 10am – 10pm
Weekend Culvers Hours
The great news is that Culvers hours on the weekend do not change! You can still enjoy their delicious menu items on Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 10 pm.
- Saturday: 10 am – 10 pm
- Sunday: 10 am – 10 pm
Holiday Culvers Hours
It’s important to remember that holiday hours may vary by location, so it’s always best to check with your local restaurant for their specific holiday hours. In general, however, most Culvers will be closed on Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. On other popular holidays, they may be open with reduced hours, so again it is best to check the hours for your local Culvers before visiting.
Holidays that Culvers is Open:
- New Year’s Day (1st January)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (3rd Monday of January)
- Valentine’s Day (14th February)
- Presidents Day (3rd Monday of February)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (4th July)
- Labor Day (1st Monday in September)
- Columbus Day (2nd Monday in October)
- Veterans Day (11th November)
- Christmas Eve (24th December)
- New Year’s Eve (31st December)
How to Find Your Local Store?
Finding your nearest Culvers is easier than ever. Simply visit their website, type in your zip code, and you’ll be provided with a list of nearby locations. You can also use mapping services such as Google Maps to quickly find the closest one to you.
What to Do if Culvers Shut?
When your cravings strike and you discover that your local Culvers is closed, don’t despair! There are plenty of other delicious fast food options available. Burger King, Mcdonald’s, and Wendy’s are all great alternatives for a quick burger, fries, and shake.
Culvers Customer Support
If you have any questions about their products or services, you can reach out to their customer service team. You can contact them via email, telephone ((833) 224-7670), or post.
Tips for Visiting Culvers
When visiting any fast food restaurant, it’s always a good idea to be prepared. Here are some tips for making your Culvers experience as enjoyable as possible:
- Order online or through the app to save time
- Double check your order to make sure you’re getting what you asked for
- Bring cash if you can, as some Culvers locations accept only cash
- Bring a reusable cup or bottle to save on single-use cups
- Get your order to go instead of eating in, as the restaurant can get quite busy
Is Your Favorite Store Open as Usual this Holiday Season?
It’s not only Culvers that has special holiday opening hours. Many retailers will also have slightly different operating hours during the holiday seasons. So, check out our informative guides to the AMC Theaters Holiday Hours, Cub Foods Holiday Hours, Bath and Body Works Holiday Hours, Dairy Queen Holiday Hours, Stop and Shop Holiday Hours, and the Whataburger Holiday Hours for 2023.
Or maybe you’re interested in knowing the Wawa Holiday Hours, Wegmans Holiday Hours, Hannaford Holiday Hours, Papa Johns Pizza Holiday Hours, ACME Markets Holiday Hours, and the Frys Food Stores Holiday Hours.
Culvers is a Midwest classic that has been serving delicious burgers, fries, and shakes since 1984. It is renowned for its fresh ingredients and generous portions, not to mention its world-famous custard. With a wealth of delicious menu items, generous hours, and convenient locations, there’s always time for Culvers! So, when the cravings strike, don’t hesitate – head to your nearest Culvers for the ultimate fast food experience. Enjoy!