Having your own set of wheels is great if you don’t like to use public transport, it gives you a sense of freedom. You can go anywhere at any time you want.
There are, of course, pros and cons to owning a vehicle. Vehicle maintenance is one of those cons. Regular services, replacement of parts, renewal of license discs, and so on. I think you get the idea. Wheel alignment is one of these annoying but necessary vehicle maintenance issues we need to have resolved from time to time.
But where can you get this done at a reasonable price with as little hassle as possible? Let’s find out…
Does Walmart Do Wheel Alignments?
Unfortunately, wheel alignments are not a service that Walmart provides at their auto care center. They do, however, offer other auto services at reasonable prices. These include:
Read more: Walmart Transfer Policy
- Standard oil change = $32.88
- High Mileage oil change = $42.88
- Semi-Synthetic oil change = $42.88
- Synthetic oil change = $52.88
- Tire mounting = $5
- Tire balancing = $14 (per tire)
- Road hazard warranty = $10 (per tire)
- Valve system installation = $3
- Flat tire repair (tubeless) = $15 (per tire)
- Tire mounting (carry-in) = $10
- Tire rotation = $2.50
- Lug nut replacement = $2
- TPMS re-learn – FREE
- 50 Mile re-torque (parts not included) – FREE
- Fuel system = $20
- Fuel system with standard oil change = $42.88
- Air filter installation – FREE
- Fuel system with high mileage oil change = $52.88
- Wiper blade & installation = $10 (per blade)
- Headlight restoration = $7.50
- Miniature bulb installation = $5 (per bulb)
- Battery installation – FREE
- Battery terminal end = $5
- Refrigerant Recharge = $69.88 (Only available at select stores)
If it is wheel alignment that you need to be done, then don’t worry; there are other affordable and convenient options available.
Look out for these suppliers when you need wheel alignment services:
- Firestone Complete Auto care
- NTB Tire Service Centers
- Mr. Tire
- Tire Discounters
- Sears and Goodyear
These can be found countrywide, and prices will range from $50 up to around $100.
Read more: Where Is Tahini In Walmart?
Having A Bit Of Car Trouble?
No problem, Walmart Auto Center can help! They offer a variety of services you might want to know about, such as How Much Is An Oil Change At Walmart, Does Walmart Replace Brake Pads, and if you’re buying a new battery, check out the Walmart Everstart Battery Warranty, along with the Walmart Car Battery Return Policy if need be!
Additional services you’ll be interested in are Does Walmart Repair Glasses, Does Walmart Pierce Ears, and even Does Walmart Develop Disposable Cameras if you’ve just had a birthday, as well as Does Walmart Make Keys, and Does Walmart Convert VHS To DVD in 2023.
Lastly, for a little extra info about Walmart, you could be curious about Who Make Great Value Products For Walmart, or for the best deals, Does Walmart Price Match Their Online Prices, and finally, Who Does Walmart Use For Shipping to help track your packages.
Does Walmart do Wheel Alignments? – Final Thoughts
If you are having wheel alignment problems with your vehicle, you should have it looked at as soon as possible.
Incorrect wheel alignment causes vibration and can damage other parts of your vehicle. It also causes uneven wear on the tires. Therefore, leaving this unattended will cost you more money in the long run. Although Walmart is a convenient place to have repairs done, they no longer assist with alignment services.
However, the other suppliers I mentioned will provide a more than satisfactory service. So, get online to book your appointment and get that problem sorted out.
Good luck with getting your Wheels Aligned!
- How Old Do You Have to be to Work at Big Lots?
- Massage Therapist Job Description
- How to Know When to Quit Without Notice and Resign Professionally?
- Tractor Supply Co. Application Online: Jobs & Career Info
- UPS Application Online: Jobs & Career Info
- Albertsons Application Online: Jobs & Career Info
- UPS Mission and Vision Statement Analysis
- Managing Director Job Description
- How Much Do Corsages Cost?
- Salary vs. Hourly Pay (2023 Guide)