Domino’s is a multinational pizza restaurant chain based in the US. Domino’s pizza was founded in 1960. The headquarters of the company is located at Domino’s Farms Office Park in Ann Arbor, Michigan. The corporation of the company is Delaware domiciled.
Domino’s has more than 17,600 stores and in more than 90 countries all around the world. The company has more than 350,000 franchisees and corporate team members all around the world. The franchise changed its name from Domino’s pizza to Domino’s in August 2012.
The company actively hires employees to improve their customer service. The minimum age to work at the Domino’s is 16 years. The company operates from 11:30 am to 12:00 am from Sunday to Thursday and from 11:30 am to 1:00 am from Friday to Saturday. A lot of job vacancies are offered by the company that includes cook, customer service representative, assistant manager, general manager, pizza maker and driver. If you are dedicated and want to build your career in this industry, consider applying for work at Domino’s.
The job positions that comprise the majority of the employment in the company are Drivers and Customer service representatives. Entry-level jobs are offered in both job posts. The entry-level duties include taking orders from the customers, clean the kitchen, cook food, clean the dining space and customer clean.
The company is always on the lookout for recruiting fun-loving, passionate individuals who can bring high-quality value to their customers. The company offers both entry-level and upper-level employment opportunities to job seekers.
How to Search for Job Opportunities?
Follow the methods below to search for the jobs available.
1 You will first have to visit the official website of Domino’s pizza.
2 Select Start Job Search from the top right corner.
3 From the pop-up menu, select the category you are interested in.
4 You will be navigated to a page that will show you all the jobs available.
5 Select Learn more to know more about the job you wish to apply for.
How to Apply for Jobs Online?
Follow the steps below to apply for jobs at Domino’s online
1 Visit the official website of the company.
2 Select Start Job Search from the top right corner.
3 From the pop-up menu, candidates must select the category that interests them.
4 Candidates will see a page that will display all the available jobs.
5 Select Apply Now to apply for the job you are interested in.
6 You will then have to log in to your account. If you do not have an account then you will have to register and create a new account.
7 Fill up with all the necessary details. Review your application and then submit your application.
You can also apply in offline mode by fill up the application form and submitting the same in the stores.
Review of Application & Following Up
Candidates can log in to their account to view the progress status of their application. Candidates can also visit the stores to enquire about the application status. They should however wait for two to three days before enquiring at the store. Candidates should visit the store during slow business hours. If you have applied online then you should call or visit the store to make sure the hiring manager has received your application. Hiring managers contact the selected candidates to invite them for an interview.
The candidates must come to the interview dressed appropriately and bring their resume. If not qualified, you can also apply for the job in the future. Candidates must also make sure they do not follow up multiple times for their job status. This can cause irreparable damage and the candidate may also lose the chance of getting the job.
Responsibilities, Requirements, and Salary
The company provides both entry-level and upper-level employment opportunities for job seekers. Anyone above the age of 16 years can apply for work at Domino’s. Some of the job posts available are-
Customer Service Representative
- Customer service representatives should primarily operate the kitchen equipment.
- These customer service representatives need to also stock ingredients.
- Their responsibilities also include preparing and cooking food items on the menu.
- Domino’s expects customer service representatives to perform repetitive tasks.
- They might also need to lift heavy inventory.
- Customer service representatives must also be able to stand for long durations.
- The starting salary of a Customer service representative is near minimum wage and can increase up to $8 per hour.
- Drivers are responsible for performing similar duties as any other entry-level employee.
- The drivers should also deliver products to customer’s homes and businesses.
- This job position is usually on a part-time basis.
- The age of the driver must be at least the minimum age to hold and valid a driver’s license.
- The hourly wage of the drivers may vary from location to location. Domino’s provides tips as compensation to the drivers.
- Titles under management positions include assistant manager and general manager.
- Assistant managers are responsible for managing the cost and inventory.
- Assistant managers are also responsible to manage customer relations and are required to mentor and supervise the staff.
- General managers are responsible for managing the staff.
- General managers must do paperwork, schedule work hours, manage labor costs. They are also responsible to maintain and meet the company standards.
- Managers should also run marketing campaigns and maintain the profitability of the company.
- The salary of assistant managers is usually between $10 and $12 per hour. The salary of general managers is $50,000 per year.
Benefits of Working at Domino’s
Domino’s offers huge benefits to its employees. Some of them include
- The company offers paid training to its employees.
- Domino’s also offers uniform assistance or provisions.
- Employees are provided with meal discounts.
- Employees can also earn paid holidays.
- The company offers medical coverage that includes dental and vision care, wellness benefits, and prescription drug benefits.
- The employees of the company also enjoy other employee benefit plans like 401(k) retirement and disability plans.
Candidates should make the most of their interviews with Domino’s. Candidates can follow various tips provided here. This can be a life-changing opportunity and one that can help them build a successful career.