Are you on the hunt for the perfect cure to a case of the Mondays?
Or are you racing against the clock to pick up your favorite slice before it’s all gone? Whether you’re trying to tackle lunch before the weekend festivities begin or fighting your own hunger demons, Domino’s Pizza has got you covered.
Even when it comes to making sure your desired restaurant is open during the holidays, Domino’s is the go-to pizza restaurant.
So, let’s explore how and when every pizza lover can get their hands on some delicious slices as we take a closer look at Domino’s Pizza Holiday Hours.
- What is Domino’s Pizza?
- The History and Founding of Domino’s Pizza
- What’s on the Menu?
- Weekday Domino’s Pizza hours
- Weekend Domino’s Pizza Hours
- Holiday Domino’s Pizza Hours
- How to Find Your Local Store?
- What to Do if Domino’s Pizza is Shut?
- Domino’s Pizza Customer Support
- Tips for Visiting Domino’s Pizza
- Are Your Favorite Shops Open as Usual this Holiday Season?
- Final Thoughts
What is Domino’s Pizza?
Ah, Domino’s Pizza! What can we say about this beloved restaurant chain that hasn’t already been said? Is it the consistently good pizza served to customers around the globe? The affordability that brings everyone back for more. Maybe it’s simply the jingle every pizza-lover recognizes and hums.
Whether you’re a fan of classic pizza combos or something totally innovative, it has something for everyone – and who could forget those delicious Parmesan Bites?! All in all, Domino’s is legendary when it comes to pizza. It truly is the “official food of everything”!
The History and Founding of Domino’s Pizza
In 1960, two brothers, Tom and James Monaghan, decided to take a chance and invest their hard-earned money in DomiNick’s – a small pizza joint in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Little did they know that decades later, they would be running one of the largest pizza franchises in the world!
Read more: Pizza Hut Holiday Hours
Since then, Domino’s has come a long way from making just oven-baked pizzas with the same ingredients. Thanks to its awesome menu of mouthwatering toppings, crust types, and cheesy offerings, Dominoes can now proudly claim their domination of the pizza industry. So, whether you prefer your pizza thick or thin crust, stuffed or classic, it doesn’t matter because, at Domino’s, there’s something for everyone!
What’s on the Menu?
At Domino’s, you can get your hands on all kinds of delicious offerings. Here are some of the firm favorites:
- Veggie Lover’s Pizza – a delicious combination of fresh vegetables, mozzarella, and tomato sauce
- Cheese Lover’s Pizza – topped with gooey mozzarella and cheddar cheese
- Deluxe Pizza – a mouthwatering mix of pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, and onions
- Stuffed Cheesy Bread – a unique pizza dough stuffed with cheese and baked to perfection
- Sandwiches – from subs and wraps to chicken wings and cheesy bread
- Pasta – classic dishes like lasagna and baked ziti
- Salads – loaded with veggies, cheeses, and dressings
- Sides – from garlic Parmesan wings to cheesy stuffed breadsticks
Weekday Domino’s Pizza hours
The pizza restaurant is open seven days a week, which means you can always get your favorite pizza fix! Domino’s Pizza is open for 13 and a half hours per day during the week, from 10:30 am until 12 am, so you can grab a slice for lunch or dinner. On a Friday, they even run extended hours!
- Monday – 10:30am – 12:00am
- Tuesday – 10:30am – 12:00am
- Wednesday – 10:30am – 12:00am
- Thursday – 10:30am – 12:00am
- Friday – 10:30am – 1:00am
Weekend Domino’s Pizza Hours
Domino’s is open during the weekend, too! On Saturdays and Sundays, their hours are slightly extended to accommodate the busy lunch crowd. So, you can be sure to get your fill throughout the day, no matter what time it is.
- Saturday – 10:30am – 1:00am
- Sunday – 10:30am – 12:00am
Holiday Domino’s Pizza Hours
If you are craving a pizza after your Thanksgiving feast or on Christmas Day, you’ll be happy to know that Domino’s is open even during the holidays. Whether it’s a holiday or not, you can count on them being open and ready to serve up some delicious slices. The hours are the same also!
- Holidays – 10:30am – 12:00am
How to Find Your Local Store?
If you’re looking for your nearest store, all you need to do is head on over to Domino’s website and enter your zip code. You’ll be presented with the store closest to you. You can also call the store directly; they’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have about opening times and offerings. Alternatively, using a search engine like Google Maps will provide you with all the information you need.
What to Do if Domino’s Pizza is Shut?
If disaster strikes and your local store is shut, don’t panic! There are still plenty of ways to satisfy your craving. Firstly, you can try ordering frozen pizzas from the supermarket. While the quality might not be quite as good, it’ll still hit the spot.
You can also try cooking your own pizza using store-bought dough and any toppings you have in the fridge. Lastly, if all else fails, order from another pizza place! Dominos isn’t the only game in town, and you can find plenty of delicious alternatives.
Domino’s Pizza Customer Support
If you have any questions or concerns about your order, the store, or its offerings, you can easily get in touch with Domino’s customer support. You can reach them by calling their dedicated customer service line ((734) 930-3030) or by visiting their website. They are more than happy to answer any queries you might have and even provide helpful advice on ordering the perfect pizza.
Tips for Visiting Domino’s Pizza
If you’re planning on visiting a Domino’s store, here are some tips on how to make your trip extra festive!
- Make sure to check the store’s opening hours before you set off. This will ensure that you don’t turn up at a closed door!
- Take advantage of any offers and promotions that are running. You never know, you might be able to snag a bargain!
- It’s best to order ahead of time. This will make sure that your food is hot and fresh when it arrives at your table.
- Be sure to thank your server for all their hard work! A kind word can really make someone’s day.
- If you have leftovers, don’t forget to take them home! Anything not eaten can be kept in the fridge for a snack the next day.
Are Your Favorite Shops Open as Usual this Holiday Season?
It’s not only Domino’s Pizza that has special holiday opening hours. Many food and other retailers also have different operating hours for the holiday seasons. So, take a look at our informative guides to the Papa Johns Pizza Holiday Hours, ACME Markets Holiday Hours, Hannaford Holiday Hours, AMC Theaters Holiday Hours, Bath and Body Works Holiday Hours, and the Stop and Shop Holiday Hours for 2023.
Whether it’s a holiday or not, Domino’s Pizza is always open and ready to serve up some of the world’s best pizzas. With extended hours during the week and weekend, you can be sure to get your pizza fix anytime. Be sure to check their website for any upcoming promotions, and take advantage of their customer service line if you have any questions or concerns.
Bon Appetit and Happy Holidays!