Footaction, the well-known shoe retailer in the United States, seeks candidates for its more than 320 store locations. It offers full-time, part-time, and entry-level job roles for its stores across the country.
Aspiring individuals can check the online job application process for Footaction, as explained in this article below. The footwear retailer offers various job opportunities for its store locations. Scroll down to know more about Footaction and the career opportunities for new and existing individuals.
Work Requirement and Scheduling at Footaction
Footaction is looking for candidates with a minimum age of 16 to apply for its current job openings. In contrast, the management-level positions at Footaction need candidates to be a minimum of 18 years while applying for the job role. The working schedule at Footaction is as follows:
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 07:00 p.m.
Job Positions Offered at Footaction
The current and readily available job roles at Footaction include Warehouse Associates, Sales Associates, Management positions, Customer Service Representatives, and Cashiers. Candidates looking to work with Footaction should be comfortable engaging and handling customers during relaxed and fast-paced environments.
Their daily schedule often includes recommending Footaction’s products to the customers. The most frequently vacant positions at Footaction include the following:
- Sales Associates at Footaction are responsible for interacting with shoppers and also take an active role in smooth and efficient operations.
- Their responsibilities at Footaction also include explaining policies of the stores, processing transactions, operating cash registers, allowing and monitoring access to trial rooms, and selling items.
- They may also assist in basic cleaning and stocking shelves at the store and may need some minor lifting tasks.
- Sales Associates initiate their career with Footaction with a minimum wage, with the opportunity to promote and also get promoted with time and experience.
- Entry-level employees at Footaction usually get promoted to Store Managers, Assistant Managers, and also Shift Leads.
- The responsibilities of Shift leads are also similar to Keyholders, including supervising subordinate workers, setting shift schedules, train staff, close and open store locations.
- Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers at Footaction are also responsible for marketing promotions, designing product layouts, ordering merchandise, setting sales goals, and hiring new employees.
- Assistant Managers and Shift Leads, however, require only a high school diploma for hiring at Footaction.
- Store Managers at Footaction may also require a college degree in the associated fields.
- Shift lead associates at Footaction usually earn a little more than the minimum wage for their part-time roles.
- Assistant Managers at Footaction work full-time and also part-time and earn around $10.00 to $11.00 per hour.
- Full-time Footaction’s Store managers can make more than $45k per annum.
Benefits of Working with Footaction
Footaction’s employees receive excellent benefits for being a part of Foot Locker, the prominent international corporation. Its employees benefit from various perks and programs, including the following:
- Employees at Footaction often enjoy supportive working environments, exciting and joyful work settings.
- The associates at Footaction also get competitive salaries and attractive pay scales. With career growth potentiality and paid training programs.
- Eligible employees also benefit from employee discounts, healthcare coverage, paid time off, and 401 (K) retirement plans.
The Online Job Application Process of Footaction
Candidates looking to work and apply at Footaction may check the following step to fill up the online job application.
- Go to the career page of Footaction to initiate your job application process.
- Tap on the “Brand” tab on the top of this webpage, and then tap on the “Footaction” tab.
- Scroll this page to see the current job openings at Footaction.
- Tap on the job you are looking to apply for at Footaction, and click on the “Apply” tab.
- Create your profile for Footaction using your Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google account, or tap on the “Use the online form” tab if you don’t have one.
- Fill out and submit your personal details and contact information.
- Complete the assessment and answer the questions required by Footaction to complete the online job application process.
The Online Job Application Process of Footaction
- Candidates who want to submit the job application form in person at Footaction’s stores may download the PDF file through its career portal and tap on the “Footaction” tab.
- Fill out the complete necessary details and information required by Footaction, including personal information, employment, and education history.
- Mention the submission date and sign the document by filling up the reference information required by Footwear.
- Submit this paper application form at Footaction’s physical stores and complete your offline job application process to work with this footwear retailer.
Checking Job Application Status of Footaction
Footaction’s hiring process usually happens based on its workers’ referrals. Employees at Footaction often get referrals, and it takes less time and effort to complete the hiring process. It takes a minimum of a day or two to complete the interview and other hiring procedures.
However, the employee requirements may vary according to Footaction’s store location. If employees do not hear back from the hiring personnel, they may contact them through an e-mail or visit the required storefront. In addition, they can meet the hiring managers directly to know the status of their job role with Footaction.
Some More Information about Footaction
In 2001, Foot Locker, the Footaction’s parent company, formed a national non-profit organization known as Foot Locker Foundation. The foundation is beneficial for the youths nationwide. This charity provides various opportunities for young athletes and underprivileged students to achieve their desires and dreams through sponsorships, scholarships, and fundraisings. The foundation has a partnership with various charities dedicated to youths, like the American Cancer Society and Boys & Girls Club of America. It promotes healthy living through these charities in the young generation.
Footaction is well-known for dealing with athletic apparel and mostly offers shoes and their associated products at its store locations. Its store locations often have a high volume of shoppers for which it needs many employees. Therefore, it keeps seeking for new candidates to run Footaction’s stores smoothly and operate them efficiently. It also witnesses increased sales during vacations and the holiday season at various centralized commerce stores and malls.
Genuine and passionate footwear and fitness enthusiasts are ideal for joining Footaction. Besides, Footaction keeps offering various job roles for its more than 320 store locations across the United States.