- Forever 21 Company Overview
- Facts about working at FOREVER 21
- FOREVER 21 Job Application
- FOREVER 21 Jobs and Salary Information
- Benefits of Working at FOREVER 21
- Keys to Success
- Few interview tips to help you nail the FOREVER 21 career interview:
- Closing words
Forever 21 Company Overview
FOREVER 21 is an incredible American fashion retailer, headquartered in Los Angeles, California. The company Forever 21 was founded in 1984 in Los Angeles by South Korean husband and wife, Do Won Chang and Jin Sook Chang.
FOREVER 21 is the epitome of the rapidly-growing fast fashion industry. The brand is known for its fashionable and trendy offerings at very low prices and with amazing offers. Forever 21 also sells home goods, beauty products, accessories, and clothing items for men, women, and children.
FOREVER 21 currently operates around 600 stores and employs nearly 32,000 employees. Continued growth and new store openings bring plenty of opportunities to find work with FOREVER 21. Both part-time and full-time job opportunities are available with the stores.
Facts about working at FOREVER 21
- Minimum Age to Work at FOREVER 21: 18 years
- FOREVER 21 Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat: 10:00 am-8:00 pm; Sun: 12:00 pm-7:00 pm
- Available Positions at FOREVER 21: Cashier, stock associate, stock manager, loss prevention associate, sales associate
FOREVER 21 Job Application
Continued expansion and growth lead FOREVER 21 to employ new workers on regular basis. The two possible ways of applying for a job at FOREVER 21 are –
Online through the company’s official website
FOREVER 21 allows candidates to apply online from the comfort of their homes. Applicants may upload content from a Monster profile, import from LinkedIn, upload a resume or fill out the information manually.
First-time applicants need to create a new user account, by providing a user name and password. Creating a user account will help to track the job application status.
The open job positions are available on the official website of FOREVER 21. Search for a job as per your requirement and educational qualifications and apply online.
Once an online job application is submitted to the official website, it is reviewed by Human Resource professionals or the hiring managers of the company. If an applicant matches an open position, he/she will be contacted for an interview.
In-store job application
Applicants seeking a job in FOREVER 21 may also apply for the same by visiting any nearby store and filling the job application form. The company offers part-time as well as full-time job opportunities.
FOREVER 21 Jobs and Salary Information
FOREVER 21 offers a number of different part-time as well as full-time roles in their stores. Most of the full-time jobs require previous experience while most part-time jobs are available to those with no prior experience or training. The company often hires for the mentioned roles:
- Cashier duties include greeting customers, scanning the merchandise and coupons, handling payments, selling memberships, and bagging sold merchandise.
- The pay of a cashier at FOREVER 21 is $9.50 per hour and usually, the job is available for part-time workers.
- Primary duties of sales associates include arranging merchandise on shelves, pricing merchandise, cleaning fitting rooms, and promote sales.
- Sales associates typically work varied morning, afternoon, and overnight shifts.
- The pay of a sales associate starts at $9 per hour and usually the job is available for part-time workers.
- Stock associates work during the day or after closing to restock and organize shelves and keep stores clean.
- The pay of a sales associate starts at $9.50 per hour.
Benefits of Working at FOREVER 21
Few benefits you can expect while working with FOREVER 21:
- Paid time off
- Medical insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Retirement plans
- Store discounts
Keys to Success
FOREVER 21 rely on the differentiation of products and services to retain customers and to satisfy the consumers. Therefore it is important for FOREVER 21 stores to manage customer satisfaction. If you enjoy serving customers, then FOREVER 21 is the perfect company for you to work with.
FOREVER 21 follows a strict environmentally-friendly policy at the office. The company demands fair working conditions for vendor and affiliate employees also.
FOREVER 21, the fifth largest specialty retailer in the United States is also a pioneer in donating to charities, including the Humane Society of the United States, the American Red Cross, and Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Few interview tips to help you nail the FOREVER 21 career interview:
- Respond honestly to interview questions, making your answers concise and relevant. Try to limit your answer to a maximum of two minutes.
- Make sure that everything you say and ask during the interview process should be geared towards impressing the hiring manager/s. Only after you receive the job offer, shift the conversation to your needs, such as options salary.
- Your answers to interview questions as well as the questions you ask interviewers should imitate your keenness for the position and knowledge of your target job. Go through the official website of FOREVER 21, reviewing the mission and goals of the company, recent news articles, and update yourself with upcoming practices of the retail industry.
- If you feel nervous, take a few deep breaths before you go for the interview. Give a firm handshake and be confident. Maintain eye contact and also sit up straight throughout the interview.
- Smile – this will show your friendly attitude.
- Don’t interrupt the interviewer. Listen carefully and also show interest. Don’t be rude.
- Try to relate your own experience and also showcase your skills for the position
- When asked to introduce yourself, give a short summary of your educational qualifications, career history, skills, and what you will bring to the role.
- Be prepared with three or four of your main strengths and that would benefit FOREVER 21. Also, be prepared with two or three weaknesses also. Make sure that your weaknesses are work-based problems that didn’t originate with you.
Make sure that your resume does not keep any unnecessary extra points, lines, or paragraphs. Rather, it should be to the point, innovative, and informative. Don’t wait until you have an interview scheduled to begin preparing for the interview. You can also use the recommendations outlined in this post to develop interviewing skills that you can take with you to every interview. The applicant should also make sure they research well about the company. The interview will be smoother when you know what the company is involved in. This kind of preparation will also impress the interviewer and will increase your chances of bagging the job.