One of the most prominent auto insurers, GEICO Insurance, primarily operates in the United States. GEICO Insurance hires over 30,000 workers in different job positions throughout the nation. The insurance provider consistently employs to serve its customers efficiently by fulfilling their needs. It is one of the fast-growing companies in the insurance industry,
GEICO Insurance offers various job opportunities for the potentials that they can explore through its online career platform. The candidates should read the job description carefully before applying for a job position at GEICO Insurance. Besides, candidates can follow the steps provided in this article to know GEICO Insurance’ online job application process. Also, they can gain information about vacant job roles, duties, salaries, responsibilities, career advancement options, benefits, and a lot more offered to employees by GEICO Insurance.
Operational hours and work schedule at GEICO Insurance:
GEICO Insurance offers employment opportunities to candidates with at least 18 years during the hiring process at the insurance provider. The business hours of GEICO Insurance are as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
- Saturday to Sunday: Closed.
Job prospects at GEICO Insurance:
GEICO Insurance offers candidature to dedicated, well-spoken, and friendly candidates. It provides job roles for handling claims, selling insurance, and call centers to serve approximately 13 million customers across the country. GEICO Insurance provides extensive assistance and on-the-job training to complete the required state licensing. The candidates do not need to have previous experience to get employment at GEICO Insurance. In addition, it consistently offers career advancement opportunities to entry-level applicants.
The job positions available at GEICO Insurance:
GEICO Insurance opens various positions for the job hunters, including Legal Assistant, Human Resources Representative, Financial Analyst, Accountant, and Marketing Associates. It also accepts Product Managers, Underwriters, actuaries, Information Technology Specialists, Auto Damage Adjusters, Claims Representatives, Sales Representatives, and Service Representatives. The most demanding job positions at GEICO Insurance are the following:
- They should have computer and current products knowledge.
- They should demonstrate positive attitudes while receiving inbound calls from patrons looking for insurance coverage.
- GEICO Insurance assists in the preparation of state licensing exams and on-the-job training.
- They initiate their career by earning approximately $30k per annum at GEICO Insurance.
- The primary responsibilities of Claims Representatives are to settle undisputed non-injury claims and also assist with insurance claims.
- Claims Representatives usually earn around $30k per annum at GEICO Insurance.
Customer Service Representatives:
- Customer Service Representatives are responsible for updating policies, insurance coverage, handling calls, and answering customers’ queries.
- They also need to work in flexible schedules at GEICO Insurance.
- GEICO Insurance usually offers around $13.00 to $17.00 per hour to Customer Service Representatives.
The online job application process of GEICO Insurance:
If you want to initiate your career with the insurance company, check out the career portal of GEICO Insurance and follow the below-mentioned step to submit your job application.
- The candidates should go to the official web portal of GEICO Insurance.
- Choose a job title according to your qualification or requirement and enter location or keyword to find the suitable job position easily.
- Tap on the “Apply for Job” tab after checking your preferred job post’s required qualifications and information.
- The candidates should have an active contact number and e-mail address to apply for a GEICO insurance job.
- Create your new account to apply for a GEICO Insurance job and tap on the accept tab to agree to the privacy agreement of GEICO Insurance.
- You should submit your resume here when prompted and may upload your data through Indeed or LinkedIn.
- Fill out the complete form and tap on the “Submit” tab to complete the application process of GEICO Insurance.
Checking job application status for GEICO Insurance:
The job applications remain active at GEICO Insurance for up to thirty days. The candidates may check online for their employment status as GEICO Insurance consistently updates the application status. You may undergo a telephonic interview by hiring managers after submitting the employment documents. GEICO Insurance may reach potential candidates within a week or two. Suppose you don’t hear back from GEICO Insurance within this timeframe. In that case, you can send an e-mail to update your job application status or apply again for other available positions that suit you.
Benefits and perks while working at GEICO Insurance:
GEICO Insurance offers the following job benefits to its employees:
- Part-time and full-time GEICO Insurance employees usually benefit from sick leave, paid holidays, and paid vacation. However, the number of days offered may vary according to the candidate’s tenure and employment status.
- GEICO Insurance also offers tuition reimbursement, flex spending accounts, stock options, and 401 (K) retirement plans immediately to the employees upon joining.
- Full-time GEICO Insurance employees also receive hospitalization, prescription drug coverage, vision, dental, and medical insurance.
- Employees also enjoy career advancement options and paid training options while working for GEICO Insurance.
- They also get employee discounts on products and insurance.
Additional details of GEICO Insurance:
GEICO Insurance maintains an active community presence by partnering with well-known organizations, including Make-A-Wish, March of Dimes, and United Way. GEICO Insurance’ employees often volunteer with Special Olympics, Toys for Tots, and Big Brothers Big Sisters. In addition, GEICO Insurance often sponsors runs and walks for the Susan G. Komen Foundation and the American Cancer Society. GEICO Insurance also hosts blood donation drives with the American Red Cross.
The American auto insurance company, GEICO Insurance, is the leading branded insurance firm in the United States. It covers overseas insurance, life insurance, flood insurance, co-op and condo insurance, mobile home, renters, homeowners, boat, motorcycle, RV, ATV, and auto insurance. Besides, it provides more than 27 million vehicle services and coverage to over 16 million GEICO Insurance policyholders. The well-known mascot of the company, Gecko, is recognized widely and loved across the nation. The company is also famous for its humorous and creative advertisements.
The candidates looking to grow their career with the insurance company should visit the official platform of GEICO Insurance and explore the current job roles posted by the company. The online job application process of GEICO Insurance is instructed in the details above. The job seekers can follow the steps to apply for a job post vacant at GEICO Insurance.