GNC, or General Nutrition Center, is a chain of wellness and health retail stores with more than 6,400 retail store locations across the United States and around 1,600 sites. This well-known store employs more than 14,000 individuals and regularly searches for people to fill professional and entry-level job positions. Applicants must understand the fitness and health industry to sell product lines and merchandise at General Nutrition Center’s retail store locations.
The candidates looking for career growth should check General Nutrition Center’s official website and check the job roles. Besides, go through the information below and know the complete hiring process of General Nutrition Center.
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at General Nutrition Center
General Nutrition Center hires people 18 years. The operational hours of General Nutrition Center and shift timings are as follows:
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
Job Prospects at General Nutrition Center
General Nutrition Center’s store provides sports, health, and wellness-oriented work environments suited for extremely motivated and determined employees to prosper. Workers with overall well-being, nutrition, dietetics, leisure, and athletics represent perfect fits for General Nutrition Center jobs.
Interested people can apply for full-time and part-time work capacities at the General Nutrition Center, which come with paid training, opportunities for advancement, and great discounts. Approachable and energetic candidates may be interested in jobs available since they provide simple ways to communicate with consumers and develop meaningful relationships both in and out of the General Nutrition Center store.
Customers frequently inquire about themes relating to fitness and health that are not covered by the retailer’s in-store offerings. Understanding product lines and providing good, knowledgeable advice for workout equipment supplement application, minerals, and vitamins are critical for a career. The majority of associates work full-time, while part-time positions may be available at some franchised stores.
The Job Positions Available at General Nutrition Center
General Nutrition Center offers multiple jobs, including Training Manager, Sales or Marketing Manager, Purchasing or Planning Associate, and Product Development Manager. It also offers Human Resources Representative, Graphic Designer, Global Business Development Manager, Distribution or Transportation Manager, and Administrative Assistant or Clerical Worker.
The candidates can also apply as Divisional Sales Manager, Loss Prevention Associate, District Manager, Regional Sales Director, Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Maintenance Technician, and Sales Associate. The following are General Nutrition Center’s frequently available job titles.
- Sales Associates are responsible for carrying out stock duties, cashier, and customer services.
- They are also responsible for completing transactions on computerized sales systems, recommending product lines, upselling merchandise, and engaging with patrons.
- Most sales team associates are also expected to perform their duties for 30 to 40 hours weekly at General Nutrition Centre.
- Sales Associates usually begin their career at General Nutrition Centre with a minimum wage and may ride to earn around $10.00 an hour.
- Store Management is responsible for maximizing profitability and organizing operations at each General Nutrition Center location daily.
- Managers are also responsible for directly talking with the company’s corporate offices to report performance data and sales.
- They are also responsible for working with distributors and coordinating product shipments.
- Assistant Managers usually earn around $09.00 to $10.00 per hour at General Nutrition Centre.
- Store managers often benefit from earning around $25k to $55k per annum with the company.
The Online Job Application Process of General Nutrition Center
General Nutrition Center accepts online job applications, the steps of which are as follows:
- The candidates should visit the official online portal of the General Nutrition Center.
- Enter the ZIP code or keyword you are looking to work for at General Nutrition Center and tap on the “Search” tab.
- Check out the available job requirements and go through the essential duties, specifications, etc., required by the company, and tap on the “Apply Now” tab.
- You should create General Nutrition Center’s account by filling up the necessary details.
- Create your profile and tap on the “Submit Profile” tab.
- Submit your form to General Nutrition Center after filling in the necessary data and complete the application process.
Checking Job Application Status for General Nutrition Center
Within a few days of submitting the required hiring documents to General Nutrition Center, candidates can contact this health and wellness retail chain. Checking up with telephone calls is an excellent approach to demonstrate continued interest in the desired employment at General Nutrition Center.
Though sending e-mails to General Nutrition Center demonstrates increased enthusiasm for job openings, contacting or visiting the locations in person may be more beneficial to prospects over electronic communication. The majority of job applicants will learn whether or not their application has been successful within a week.
Benefits and Perks While Working at General Nutrition Center
General Nutrition Center’s working environment includes a strong emphasis on performance. The retail business has great incentive schemes in place to encourage employees to go above and beyond. General Nutrition Center provides the following generous job benefits to its employees:
- Employees usually receive bonuses, sales commission, and also salary reviews at General Nutrition Center.
- They also get long-term service awards, life insurance, medical coverage options, childcare vouchers, and merchandise discounts.
- They also gain access to 401 (K) retirement plans and pension plans with holidays off at General Nutrition Center
Additional Details of General Nutrition Center
This well-known retail chain offers an online poll accessible on the corporate website. It asks questions about health and fitness subjects to deliver top-notch product lines targeted to customers’ demands. Individuals can enjoy the survey by going to the About Us section. They can then click on the Live Well Poll link.
The American supplement and health chain, General Nutrition Center, operates in more than 7,000 store locations in the United States and international locations. It was established in 1935 and also manufactures and creates its health products. The candidates looking for a job position at General Nutrition Center can find various job roles.
This includes in-store or retail, manufacturing, logistics, and corporate positions. They can also apply through General Nutrition Center’s official website by filling the application as explained in the article above. Following this process will ensure there are very few mistakes while applying for a job.