Gold’s Gym, founded in 1965, has a global presence and provides profitable employment possibilities in more than 20 countries. Gold’s Gym health clubs, which have nearly 3 million members, are still in high demand as locations to work for fitness enthusiasts. To meet business expectations, Gold’s Gym wants to employ associates regularly. Job applicants aged 18 and above can apply for part-time and full-time positions with the organization.
While several job positions are available to people with little or no experience, previous experience in the fitness industry is extremely beneficial to potential employees. Please scroll down and learn more about the Gold’s Gym employment process.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Gold’s Gym
- Job Prospects at Gold’s Gym
- The Job Positions Available at Gold’s Gym
- The Online Job Application Process of Gold’s Gym
- Checking Job Application Status for Gold’s Gym
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Gold’s Gym
- Additional Details of Gold’s Gym
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Gold’s Gym
Gold’s Gym offers jobs to candidates with at least 18. The working and operational timings of Gold’s Gym are as follows:
- Monday to Thursday: 05:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Friday: 05:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 07:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.
- Friday to Sunday: 08:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.
Job Prospects at Gold’s Gym
There are approximately 700 Gold’s Gym recruiting locations around the world. The well-known brand attracts new members regularly, resulting in many customer service positions with competitive pay. Gold’s Gym’s chain employs top-notch modern equipment, professional trainers, and exercise programs to keep the business thriving. Job seekers will receive stable professional career and entry-level position options.
With Gold’s Gym, job positions get offered in various work settings. Maintenance and housekeeping are among the employing divisions, as are group instruction and personal training. Job roles may also find employment in administrative, retail, and customer service roles.
Gold’s Gym also provides childcare facilities at various gyms, creating job roles for daycare providers. Gold’s Gym’s various service offerings capture the attention of potential new consumers, while the conventional company basics keep current customer loyalty. It results in various job opportunities at Gold’s Gym.
The Job Positions Available at Gold’s Gym
Gold’s Gym provides various career options, including Program Manager, Sales Manager, General Manager, Brand Manager, Membership Advisor, and Accountant positions. It also offers Training and Development Director, Operations Manager, Assistant Manager, Fitness Manager, and Kids Club Representative.
In addition, Customer Service Representative, Bilingual Front Desk Representative, Health Club Sales Associate, Fitness Consultant, Personal Trainer, and Receptionist positions. The following Gold’s Gym positions are frequently available to eligible job applicants:
Front Desk Associate
- The candidate needs to regulate the service operations for the gym facilities.
- They need to greet patrons, check for their identification cards and details, answer the phone calls, help in new memberships and other related tasks.
- The candidate can earn around $8.50 per hour with this post.
- They need to perform the return back functions after the patrons get done with their workouts.
- They need to order the parts and supplies, upgrade and clean the machines, and also need to guide others for the same.
- The candidates are paid with minimum wages initially, which increases with efforts and experience.
The Online Job Application Process of Gold’s Gym
Gold’s Gym online job application process is as follows:
- Please go through Gold’s Gym’s official online platform and locate its primary webpage.
- Scroll the career webpage and tap on the “Click Here to Explore Career Paths” tab.
- Navigate current job roles available at Gold’s Gym by providing location, position type, and category.
- Tao on the Gold’s Gym job role you want to apply for and go through the job position’s qualifications, responsibilities, and overview.
- Tap on the tab that appeared here with “Apply for this job online” or “Refer this job to a friend.”
- Create your new Gold’s Gym profile, upload your resume, and fill in the personal data.
- Complete the remaining sections of Gold’s Gym’s application, including portal-specific forms and candidate questions.
- Review your Gold’s Gym’s job application form and submit it.
Checking Job Application Status for Gold’s Gym
The employment process at Gold’s Gym can take around two days to two weeks. If needed, the candidates benefit from displaying patience when checking status.
Gold’s Gym’s recruiting managers usually communicate with applicants’ inquiries through phone calls or store visits. Job applicants should check Gold’s Gym application status during slower operational hours and comply with hiring managers’ timetables. Interactions with management can demonstrate interpersonal skills and professionalism to a potential job role at Gold’s Gym.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Gold’s Gym
Gold’s Gym is a place for both the employees as well as the patron’s growth. They have mentioned that they tend to provide equal benefits to both of them, as they both are the precious assets of the chain.
For employee benefits, they have several plans catering to their interest fields.
- Comparable salary options, flexible schedules, and paid training sessions to remain the most rated benefits of the chain provided to its employees.
- The employees also have access to medical insurances, children’s assistance, tuition reimbursement.
- These benefits vary according to the job post and pay scales.
- Full-time workers also have access to retirement plans, paid time off, and vacations.
- They also might get the benefits for complimentary gym benefits.
Additional Details of Gold’s Gym
Gold’s Gym gained massive personality through endorsements by well-known celebrities including Lou Ferrigna and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Notoriety for the brand reflects the popularity of the cult classic film Pumping Iron, which prominently features the fitness chain. The first location of the world-famous fitness chain was in Venice, California. The legendary chain’s corporate past continues to draw candidates’ interest in bodybuilding, as the brand rose to prominence during the 1970s’ so-called Muscle Beach culture.
Work ethics, training backgrounds, education, and customer service experience are all required to demonstrate certification. The candidates passionate about health and fitness do incredibly well in the recruitment procedure. Because many occupations involve regular interactions with clients, applicants with warm and friendly personalities get additional consideration for employment.
While various job seekers apply for Gold’s Gym jobs through online applications, paper applications are frequently available to submit at locations. Gold’s Gym’s online employment process is explained in detail above that the candidates can follow and apply for available job posts. These tips will help you understand the company and clear your interview with ease.