Goodyear is based out in Based in Akron, OH, and got founded in 1898. It is named after the well-known inventor of vulcanized rubber, Charles Goodyear. Many full-time and part-time candidates work for the world’s largest automobile manufacturer, generating more than $15 billion yearly.
Job seekers looking for a job at Goodyear should visit its career portal and find out the available career options. They can apply for a job role by submitting the job application through the process explained in this article. We have also provided Goodyear’s current openings with their job overview, salary benefits, packages, and plans offered, and much more the company provides to its employees.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Goodyear
- Job Prospects at Goodyear
- The Job Positions Available at Goodyear
- The Online Job Application Process of Goodyear
- Checking Job Application Status for Goodyear
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Goodyear
- Additional Details of Goodyear
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Goodyear
Goodyear seeks prospects with a minimum of 18 years to join the company. The working hours and business hours of Goodyear vary by its location.
Job Prospects at Goodyear
The global tire manufacturer employs over 67,000 people across nearly six continents. Goodyear has maintained its position as one of the world’s major tire manufacturers since 1916. Airship operations, tire proving grounds, chemicals, racing ties, and innovation centers can all be found around the United States.
From professional truckers to everyday drivers, over 1,200 car and tire servicing facilities to choose from, each providing repair services and products. By contributing to defined missions, talented and devoted employees ensure the company’s future success. iPad kiosks, cafes, bicycle storage, and fitness centers are just a few of the conveniences that allow employees to thrive. There are always new job openings because of the company’s growth and expansion.
The Job Positions Available at Goodyear
Goodyear offers various employment opportunities to work with prospects, including Financial Analyst, Field Marketing Manager, Customer Advisor, and Consumer Sales Squad Team Member. It also provides job openings, such as Commercial Tire Service Technician, Commercial Tire Sales Representative, Commercial Tire National Account Sales Specialist, and Commercial Sales Representative.
Job hopefuls can also apply as Tire and Lube Technicians, Category Analysts, Business Analysts, Auto Technicians, and ASE Technicians. Various job titles are also available for Alignment Technicians, Alignment Specialists, Store Managers, Assistant Store Managers, Mechanics, Maintenance Technicians, and Service Clerks. Goodyear often requires candidates for the following job positions:
- They should remain professional while communicating with management, associates, and customers.
- They should pull, push, or lift to sixty pounds, crouch, kneel, walk, or stand during their shift hours at the Goodyear.
- Customer Advisors earn around $11 to $13:00 per hour at the Good year.
- Sales Representatives are responsible for assisting the requirement of customers and use the inventory system of the warehouse.
- They should perform their duties without direct supervision and take the initiative for the responsibilities at Goodyear.
- Goodyear often offers around $34k to the Sales Representatives.
The Online Job Application Process of Goodyear
Job hopefuls can fill out and submit Goodyear’s job application form through its website. Many job roles get updated on the website, including support, operations, retail, marketing, sales, and manufacturing positions.
Goodyear’s online job application process is as follows:
- Go to Goodyear’s official online platform and explore the career webpage to view the current job posts.
- Tap on the “Search Jobs” to visit the primary search page.
- Enter your request ID, keywords, province or state, and career interest in the search form and tap on the “Search” tab.
- Tap on Goodyear’s job role that you want to apply for and go through its requirements and description.
- Create your account to submit your job application to Goodyear and tap on the “Continue” tab to submit the necessary information.
- Complete your job application form by submitting it to Goodyear.
Checking Job Application Status for Goodyear
The Goodyear application procedure may take a long time based on the applications received for each position. The candidates may have to wait up to two months before contacting Goodyear initially. Usually, Goodyear’s recruiters contact prospects via a phone call or e-mail. Interviews at the Goodyear are generally conducted in person or over a phone call, and for certain individuals, multiple meetings may get required.
Goodyear may not acknowledge applications of unqualified applicants due to the enormous quantity of application forms received. Prospects demonstrate perseverance by contacting Goodyear’s hiring managers and requesting employment status updates. The candidates need to have a professional attitude while meeting with hiring personnel.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Goodyear
Goodyear offers job benefits plans, and workers can benefit from enhanced financial security, health and wellness, and professional career advancement. It extends the following employee benefits to the workers:
- Goodyear has proudly built job benefits plans, and workers can benefit from enhanced financial security, health and wellness, and professional career advancement.
- Employees continue to develop their careers through advanced education plans, whether they get tuition reimbursement or develop skills at Goodyear Learning Centers.
- They also receive preventive healthcare and 401 (K) retirement plans from Goodyear.
- They also gain access to a wide variety of medical insurance plans.
- Goodyear also offers holidays, sick time, vacation, and paid time off to its employees.
Additional Details of Goodyear
Goodyear has embarked on a long-term quest to encourage community stewardship to lessen the environmental effects. It all starts with the merchandise and spreads to employees and patrons. Customers must get informed about implementing excellent sustainability practices and using the product safely as part of the strategy.
Employees reduce rolling resistance in tires during product design to save costs and fuel consumption. Workers promise to operate safely, consume fewer materials, and use less energy. Zero Waste to Landfill was to recycle, reuse, and reduce, produced garbage as part of the Zero Waste to Landfill effort in 2006, which aimed to lower environmental impact. The corporation wants to limit the amount of waste used for heat recovery and burnt to maintain its zero-waste commitment.
The American Rubber and tire retailer and Manufacturer Goodyear employed around 60,000 individuals at its different locations across the world. It seeks candidates consistently to run its Rubber and Tire Company smoothly. The candidates can apply for a job role at Goodyear through the online job application process as instructed above and get a chance to be a part of the leading tire manufacturer.