Guess is the prominent denim dealer founded in 1981 by two French brothers chasing the American dream. This clothing brand offers retail positions and a few long-term or entry-level career opportunities in its retail chain.
This fashion retailer often seeks candidates to fill up the vacant positions at various store locations. So please scroll down and know how to fill up the online job application form for Guess, the job roles it offers with the roles and responsibilities, schedule, and much more offered by the fashion retailer.
Work Requirement and Scheduling at Guess
Guess employs individuals with a minimum age of 16 while submitting the job application form. The work schedule and shift timings at Guess is as follows:
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 06:00 p.m.
Future Job Scope at Guess
There are four fashion brands associated with the name, and four of them have their extensive line for denim, dresses, handbags, shoes, and many other related items. Applicants interested in the fashion industry have an option to build their career with Guess, and they can apply for the entry-level positions offered by them.
Since it is a big brand, the employees applying for the same must have their professional and personal images inline. The company is also looking out for female sales associates and managers to work in stores, as they can easily carry the products and show up to the customers. At the same time, the male applicants are also expected to deliver their best with skills and personalities.
Job Positions Offered at Guess
Guess provides various job opportunities for the job hopefuls, including Store Managers, Assistant Store Managers, Merchandise Handlers, Sales Associates, and Cashiers. Some of the most frequent job roles available at Guess is as follows:
- The position requires no experience and lasts for ten weeks, and the applicants must have high school diplomas for considerations.
- They get the assignments from different departments, go for the administrative tasks, and aid the assigned departments.
- The candidate can earn the minimum wages.
- The candidate can earn around $15.00 per hour and need not have any previous experience.
- They need to assist the delivery trucks and also organize the merchandise in stores.
- The candidate must be physically strong, as they need to if the heavy boxes on work.
- The candidate needs to be accessible for the customers and also is the face of the sales floor.
- They need to work for extended hours at times during fast-paced settings.
- The candidate can earn up to $12.00 per hour.
Job Benefits While Working with Guess
Guess provides great job benefits to part-time and full-time workers as a most extensive and successful corporation. Various benefits while working at Guess include the following:
- Eligible employees often receive comprehensive plans, including life, vision, and dental coverage with health insurance from Guess.
- Guess also offers them 401 (K) retirement plans.
- They also get eligibility for paternity or maternity leaves, paid time off, and vacation from the retailer.
- It also offers employee discounts and performance bonuses to its personnel.
The Online Job Application Process of Guess
Candidates can check out the online career platform of Guess and fill up their application form to apply for their required role at Guess. The steps to fill in the online job application form for Guess is guided as below:
- Candidates should explore the career portal of Guess to apply or check the current job vacancies.
- You will view the job listing here according to the role, schedule, and part-time, full-time, or entry-level capacities.
- Job positions that appeared here can be filtered according to the keyword, job title, category, and location of your preference.
- Tap on the job title you are interested in to apply for a job vacancy at Guess.
- Read the entire job description, duties, roles, and responsibilities for the selected position at Guess.
- Tap on the “Apply to job” tab if you are satisfied and want to move further in applying for the respective job role.
- You can sign in with your login credentials of Guess or create a new account to complete your online job application for Guess.
- Submit your complete information and details carefully with your updated resume when prompted here.
- Review your job application form and fix all the errors before applying for a job at Guess.
Checking Job Application Status of Guess
Guess receives a massive number of applications for entry-level positions like other fashion retailers. Hence, it takes around one to two weeks to complete the hiring process at Guess. Job applicants may call Guess to inquire about their job application status or the next step to get a call for the interview process.
Applicants can also send an e-mail to the hiring staff of Guess to find out if they are selected for the role they applied for or not. It will show the interest and dedication to get employment with the retail chain. Besides, hiring managers may consider your application to offer you a job role at Guess.
Some More Information about Guess
Along with providing benefits to employees, Guess also donates to various non-profit organizations. The Denim Day named campaign was designed in 1997, as the idea behind it was to raise the awareness of sexual assault.
Guess has its partnership with Peace Over Violence, and they together organize the yearly month-long operations for the same. The associated employees also wear the jeans with call-to-action slogans oriented on them, maintaining the store displays boosting the mindfulness. The brands also donate a significant amount to the organizations for educational programs.
Guess thus donated their part for different communities and encourages their employees to come up for the same.
The American retailer and the clothing company-Guess offers various job roles for the hopefuls. It has many store locations in around 33 states. Guess is well-known for providing clothing for women and men, shoes, perfumes, jewelry, and watches. It is one of the most prominent retail chain stores where many superstars are the brand’s face over the past ten years, such as Jennifer Lopez, Camila Cabello, and Claudia Schiffer.
Candidates looking to work with this well-known fashion brand can check its career portal and apply for their desired job role. We have covered all aspects of the online job application form for Guess. Candidates must fill the form carefully after checking out the job description for the role offered, duties, shift schedule, salary, and much more offered by Guess.