Hannaford is a grocery store chain established in Maine and owned by the Delhaize Group, a global proprietor. The supermarket requires dedicated staff. To provide excellent customer service and maintain store areas and locations looking attractive. The grocery chain, Hannaford, hires over 25,000 people to run over 170 store locations to operate daily functions smoothly and is always on the search for potential talent.
Bottle recycling amenities, pharmaceutical conveniences, snacks, seafood services are all available at most store locations of Hannaford. Every store location has its employment process, with job searchers allowed to fill out and submit applications at the store location where they want to work.
- Additional Information
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Hannaford
- Job Prospects at Hannaford
- The Job Positions Available at Hannaford
- The Online Job Application Process of Hannaford
- Checking Job Application Status for Hannaford
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Hannaford
- Additional Details of Hannaford
Hannaford frequently posts job openings on its official career portal for both upper-level and entry-level job positions. The candidates can submit their job application forms in person at the supermarket or through the online process, as explained below. All job applicants should have customer-focused approaches, reliability, and the capacity to deliver consistent results while the criteria differ by role.
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Hannaford
Hannaford reviews applications of job seekers with at least 18 years. The business and duty hours of Hannaford are as follows:
- Monday to Saturday: 07:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 07:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
Job Prospects at Hannaford
Hannaford has job openings for both entry-level hopefuls fresh to the profession, career-minded candidates ranging from front-end cashier retail management positions. For part-time and full-time job roles, hourly workers benefit from paying above average base pay and job perks.
Managerial-level employees often enjoy standard conveniences, generous employment benefits packages, in addition to modest salary options while given the additional responsibilities that top positions require. For entry-level work at Hannaford, a pleasant mindset and physical fitness are usually the only eligibility criteria at Hannaford.
The Job Positions Available at Hannaford
Hannaford allows candidates to apply for various job positions, including Sales Associate, Bookkeeper, Meat Cutter, Customer Service Associate, and Cashier.
- The candidate needs to greet and welcome the customers. They also need to scan items and the bags, operate the cash registers, handle payments and maintain cleanliness at the work area.
- The candidate will good communication skills can apply for the same and earn around $8.00 to $10.00 per hour.
- The candidate for this position can earn around $8.00 to $12.00 per hour.
- They also need to assist the customers, looking for returns and other related issues.
- They also need to handle the cash registers, stocks and fill in the orders.
- They need to assist the new employees and train them.
- Associate Managers also need to complete the scheduling, marketing, training, orders, and other related to it.
- They can earn around $40,000 to $90,000 per year, and the store manager can make about $75000 to $90,000 per year.
The Online Job Application Process of Hannaford
The online application process of Hannaford is as follows:
- Visit Hannaford’s official website and tap on the “View Job Openings” on the primary search page.
- Choose if you are already employed at Hannaford or applying for the first time.
- Tap on the job you want to apply for at Hannaford.
- Go to the job post description and fill up the personal data to tap on the “Next” tab.
- Continue filling up the remaining sections to complete the online press.
- Please submit your application to Hannaford after reviewing and correcting it.
Checking Job Application Status for Hannaford
The employment process at Hannaford may get extended to a few days or weeks. After submitting employment documents to Hannaford, the usual wait time for candidates often gets extended due to large numbers of individuals seeking similar positions. Employee referrals can give preference and minor total delay in the hiring process, with hiring choices arriving in a day or two.
In addition, traditional methods of applying for supermarket employment, such as phone calls or personal visits to Hannaford’s retail store locations to meet with management directly, may speed up the process. Keeping tabs with Hannaford on applications also provides opportunities to inquire about specific positions and basic hiring expectations.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Hannaford
The company offers multiple benefits to its employees for long-term and robust relations.
- Retirement plans, medical and dental insurances, store discounts, and scholarships are the benefits offered.
- Employees can enjoy these benefits 90 days from the date of joining the company.
- These benefits can be availed both by part-time and full-time workers associated with the company.
- They need to dedicate some working hours to the company to be eligible for the benefits packages.
- Some of the additional benefits that the employees can access include paid time off and vacations.
- Along with this, the salary packages offered to the employees also get increased with some additional pay-outs and benefits.
Additional Details of Hannaford
In Maine, Hannaford offers a bottle redemption service, which is standard in the supermarket sector. This local supermarket store chain collaborates with Clynk, a company that handles recycling customer-returned bottles, shipping, and redemption purchased throughout the state. Customers obtain loyalty cards to swipe when returning bottles and sign up for services by creating accounts on the Clynk website.
Clynk keeps track of returned bottles and gives members points based on how many bottles they gather. The recycling company credits customers’ accounts with cash-redeemable points. This initiative also helps clients become more aware of how to minimize refuge while also reducing environmental impacts.
When applying for the job at this grocery retail chain location, candidates must give considerable attention to their nonverbal communication, personal hygiene, and availability hours. Many supermarket workers begin their careers working in flexible shifts, such as weekends and nights, and must be willing to work at any time of day.
Job applicants should dress well and keep a well-groomed demeanor while visiting Hannaford’s retail store locations to obtain a job, particularly in job roles involving food. The management at Hannaford considers body posture and employee behavior while making hiring decisions. Job seekers should also have an upbeat, friendly, and cheerful approach. Check out the description above and apply for a job at Hannaford in order to be successful.