Job hunters looking to work with Hibbett Sports can fill out and submit the application form through its career portal. Applicants can navigate the company’s career portal and apply for the current job opening. Applicants can look for their career with Hibbett Sports in various positions, including logistics, wholesale, corporate, and retail.
Hibbett Sports, based out in Birmingham, Alabama, is a sporting goods retailer. It has its stores across 32 states in more than 1,000 locations. It is consistent in hiring candidates for their team. The application process is easy and quick through the company’s career portal, or candidates can apply in person by visiting Hibbett Sports’ physical stores.
Hibbett Sports offers multiple jobs, which the job hunters can view and apply through its online platform.
Work Requirement and Scheduling at Hibbett Sports
Hibbett Sports provides various job opportunities to aspiring individuals. Hibbett Sports does not require experience for entry-level job roles for job positions. Job seekers should be a minimum of 16 years to apply for Hibbett Sports job positions. However, knowledge about common equipment and sports is considered an added advantage to get selected at Hibbett Sports.
Job seekers for Hibbett Sports can see the following work requirement and scheduling:
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 01:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Job Opportunities Offered by Hibbett Sports
Hibbett Sports offers many job roles to eligible candidates, including sales associates, rookies, managers in training, head coaches, assistant managers, and assistant coaches. The store associates or rookies at Hibbett Stores use their knowledge working on the sales floors. It also employs people’s skills to help create a hospitable and friendly environment in the stores. Employees at Hibbett Stores offer informed suggestions and answer questions of the customers.
New Opportunities for Advancement in a Career with Hibbett Sports
Applicants can apply for both full-time and part-time job roles at Hibbett Sports. It offers flexible scheduling for its employees and encourages them to work in weekend and evening shifts. Qualified and experienced employees can apply for career growth as coaches, assistant managers or enter into the manager-in-training programs to promote as a head coach.
Career Opportunities with Hibbett Sports
Hibbett Sports offers several job roles for eligible and interested candidates. The available job positions available at Hibbett Sports are the following:
- Rookies help customers by offering recommendations, restocking shelves, locating items, and answering their questions.
- They should be capable of bending, standing, lifting, and frequently squat during their shift timings.
- They can earn around $8.00 to $9.00 an hour.
Head or Assistant Coach
- Head and Assistant coaches are responsible for leading their teams to grow and also get success.
- The primary responsibilities are also to run the sales floors, oversee all training and ensure customers’ satisfaction.
- Assistant coaches earn around $10.00 to $11.00 an hour, and head coaches can make up to $36,000 per annum.
Application Status for Hibbett Sports
Hibbett Sports usually takes 3 to 5 working days to review and process the job application. Applicants can also check their job application status through Hibbett Sports’ career webpage or visit its physical stores in person to meet their hiring staff. Job seekers who filled up the job application form for Hibbett Stores should call or visit the stores during slower business hours. This will help them get clarity regarding their application.
Benefits to Working with Hibbett Sports
Hibbett Sports offers various employee benefits to its workers, including the following:
- Every Hibbett Sports employee receives paid training through the company.
- They also get substantial discounts on their purchases.
- Eligible full-time employees also get health coverage, including an employee stock purchase plan, 401(K) retirement plan, and medical insurance.
- They are also offered paid vacations and paid time off gradually with tenure from Hibbett Sports.
Additional Information about Hibbett Sports
Hibbett Sports headquartered in Birmingham, AL, posts for about $1 million each year. It believes in giving back as much as it can through donations, funds, etc. Hibbett Sports donates to the “American Heart Association” regularly. It also contributes to the “One Team at a Time” program, providing $1,000 to youth sports teams every week who require equipment.
Hibbett Sports Job Application Process
Job applicants looking to get a job in Hibbett Sports can go through the below-mentioned steps to apply online through the company’s career portal.
- Application forms for jobs at Hibbett Sports are available on its website.
- Applicants can tap on the links for employment in wholesale, logistics, corporate, or retail roles.
- You can select the store location or the store number from the speared drop-down list to find openings that fit the best with your requirements and interests.
- Tap on the “Position Title” tab to find out more about the job role.
- Applicants should go through the job details and description thoroughly before moving further.
- Tap on the “Register” tab to create a new account to submit your job application for Hibbett Sports.
- Create your file and fill out the required field with your personal information and submit your application.
How to Fill Offline Application Form For Hibbett Sports?
- Candidates must consider the job positions they are looking out for at Hibbett Sports.
- They should also check the Hibbett Sports’ location they wish to work in.
- Applicants can visit the nearest Hibbett Sports store to fill out the job application form in person.
- Eligible candidates receive a call back from hiring staff for an interview or visit the stores to check the job application status.
Hibbett Sports is offering various entry-level positions for all its stores at multiple locations for aspiring candidates. It is looking for people who exhibit familiarity with sports and equipment. Besides, Hibbett Sports allow applicants to apply for the current job opening online and check the available job roles through its career portal.
However, completing the job application form in person through Hibbett Sports’ physical stores will increase the probability to speak with the hiring management staff and earning an interview process. Whether applicants are interested in distribution center corporate, sales, or others, they can check the current opening to join Hibbett Sports for job positions in various departments.