One of the most prominent and recognized hotel chains, Holiday Inn, is widely expanding globally. It got founded in the 1950s, and its hotel locations have grown to more than 1,000 hotel locations across the world, which continuously open job roles. The candidates passionate about joining and growing their careers in the hotel industry must check out Holiday Inn’s web portal to update job vacancies.
Please scroll down and benefit from knowing the complete details of employment options at Holiday Inn. You can also go through the information about current vacant job positions, job overview, salary options, wages, benefits, duties, and much more to gain while working for Holiday Inn.
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Holiday Inn
Holiday Inn offers career options to people with at least 18 years when filling up the job application form for a role at its hotel chain. The operational hours at Holiday Inn are for twenty-four hours and seven days a week.
Job Prospects at Holiday Inn
The candidates interested in these job posts need to be familiar with local attractions and areas if they apply for their nearby locations. The hotel chain is known for completing their guest’s needs and being hospitable, giving them pleasant experiences. The applicants can scroll down both the part-time and full-time jobs and need to be confident and friendly.
Also, there are a variety of vacancies available at the store. Entry Level jobs range from front desk clerks to food servers. The candidate needs to possess teamwork qualities for easy functioning and working. They also might need to stand for long hours and be prepared for the same. They must handle the guests with professional and warm attitudes.
The Job Positions Available at Holiday Inn
Holiday Inn offers various employment options by providing multiple job roles, including Line Cooks, House Keepers, Front Desk Clerks, Breakfast Bar Attendants, and Banquet Food Servers. Different job titles mostly available at Holiday Inn include the following:
Front Desk Clerks
- The goal of Front Desk Clerks at Holiday Inn is to satisfy customers.
- These associates are responsible for processing payments, answering questions, and greeting customers.
- They usually earn around $10.00 per hour at Holiday Inn.
- Housekeepers at Holiday Inn are responsible for maintaining and cleaning rooms adequately and timely.
- They should also vacuum dust, remove the trash, clean bathrooms, and make beds daily during their shifts at Holiday Inn.
- Holiday Inn usually offers around $9.00 per hour initially.
Banquet Food Servers
- Banquet Food Servers at Holiday Inn are responsible for events and banquets.
- Most Holiday Inn workers have varied and flexible part-time and hourly schedule capacities with minimum hourly wages.
- They are responsible for decorations, seatings, tearing down, and setting up halls and rooms.
- They should also clean tables during events, refreshing beverages, and serve food to guests.
The Online Job Application Process of Holiday Inn
The candidates who want to get employment at Holiday Inn can check its career portal for available job vacancies. Then, they can follow the below-mentioned steps and fill in the online job application form to apply for a job role at Holiday Inn.
- Job seekers can go to the official website of Holiday Inn and visit its primary employment webpage.
- Scroll down this webpage and tap on the “Find Job” tab to choose your required location from the options list that appeared here, including America and international locations.
- Check out the current job positions at the end of this webpage and explore the specific job title you are looking to work with Holiday Inn.
- Read the complete job overview of your chosen job position for Holiday Inn and tap on the “Apply Online” tab or “Add to My Saved Jobs” tab.
- Accept the privacy agreement that appeared here after reading it carefully.
- Tap on the “New User” tab if you are applying for the first time, or log in with your details if you already have an account for Holiday Inn’s career portal.
- Complete the sections that appeared here and submit your job application for Holiday Inn.
Checking Job Application Status for Holiday Inn
The candidate needs to go for the drug tests when contacted for interviews. They have a big chain and are regularly in need of new employees. The contact time of managers depends on the vacancy at the store. After applying by filling out all the details asked accurately, they need to wait for at least a month for the response firm hiring managers.
It is because of the chain’s popularity; they have thousands of applications submitted for the vacancies. The company believes that all the applications must get checked out before accepting or rejecting them. Thus, they require time to process each application, review them and then contact the candidate for the vacancy.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Holiday Inn
Holiday Inn offers comprehensive employee benefits to its workers, including the following:
- Employees at Holiday Inn enjoy flexible scheduling, hotel discounts for employees and their families, and competitive pay.
- Holiday Inn also offers 401 (K) retirement plans as financial benefits to most team members.
- They also receive healthcare coverage, training, free uniforms, vacation, and paid time off at Holiday Inn.
Additional Details of Holiday Inn
The company also believes in achieving its targets of the month through eco-friendly means, and for this, they have also engaged themselves in the IHG Green Engage system. The program has multiple environmental benefits and also determines the impact in the same through these hotels.
Thus, Holiday Inn follows their guidelines and also takes up all the required steps for the same. These steps involve making necessary cutbacks to reduce energy usage. Thus, it gets achieved by instructing the corporate staff to reduce the amount of water, carbon, waste, and energy produced and used at the hotel premises.
Job seekers can fill in and submit an online application form to grow their careers with Holiday inn. The American hotel chain Holiday Inn has more than 2,600 hotel locations across the globe. It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, and got founded in 1952. The hotel chain allows candidates to apply for various job positions, explained in the article above.