Do you want to enjoy a memorable meal with family members and friends? If you have something to celebrate, booking a table at Golden Corral is an excellent option. This American restaurant chain specializes in buffets.
Diners can also offer a huge selection of individual dishes from the menu, most of which are large enough to share. However, before booking a meal, it’s a good idea to check how much you’re likely to have to spend.
So, let’s find out how much does Golden Corral cost per person?
Golden Corral is best known for its buffets, and there are several options to choose from. The prices are based on the time of day, the food served, and the people who are dining. It’s worth checking out the different options to make sure you get the best deal possible.
- Adult breakfast buffet – $12.99
- Adult lunch buffet – $11.49
- Adult dinner buffet – $16.99
- Children aged three and under breakfast and lunch buffets – Free
- Children aged four to eight breakfast and lunch buffets – $8.99
- Children aged nine to twelve breakfast and lunch buffets – $9.99
- Children aged three and under dinner buffet – Free
- Children aged four to eight dinner buffet – $10.49
- Children aged nine to twelve dinner buffet – $11.49
- Breakfast buffet to go – $8.99 per pound
- Lunch buffet to go – $6.99 per pound
- Dinner buffet to go – $8.99 per pound
- Senior breakfast buffet – $12.49
- Senior lunch buffet – $10.99
- Senior dinner buffet – $15.99
- Senior early bird special – $9.99
If you don’t feel like cooking, you can still enjoy a Golden Corral feast in the comfort of your own home. You can take your pick from menu items and collect them to take away.
The price of take-out menu items includes:
- Pot roast – $11.00
- Fried chicken meal – $9.17
- Bourbon Street chicken meal – $8.49
- Cobb salad – $9.07
- Chicken Caesar salad – $9.07
- Garden salad – $9.00
- Spinach salad – $9.03
- Salad toppers – $0.99
If you are planning a special event, you can arrange catering. Your choice of Golden Corral dishes will be delivered to the venue of your choice in special serving dishes. The deal includes the plates, flatware, and everything else you need to host the perfect dinner party.
The prices for catering include:
- Carved ham – $8.24
- Tuna salad – $31.80
- Seafood salad – $31.59
- Mashed potatoes – $24.80
- Seasoned pinto beans – $15.58
- Black-eyed peas – $18.92
- Red Bliss potatoes – $17.92
- Chicken tenders – $5.07
- Grilled cheese – $5.07
- House salad – $12.57
The restaurant chain allows customers to build delicious family meals from their choice of menu items. Each order includes the company’s famous yeast rolls, which are designed to feed four to six people. You can choose from chicken, pork, beef, and seafood entrees and a huge number of side dishes.
Family meal prices include:
- Sirloin steak – $10.15
- Smoked pulled pork – $10.21
- Bourbon Street Chicken – $9.66
- Baked fish – $9.33
- Mashed potatoes and gravy – $4.88
- Macaroni and cheese – $5.11
- Fried fish – $9.38
- Baked chicken – $9.24
- White rice – $4.70
- Smoked chicken – $9.08
- Green beans – $4.81
- Baked beans – $4.86
- Fried chicken combo $9.17
- Pulled pork – $10.70
- Steamed broccoli – $4.86
- Coleslaw – $4.73
- Buttered corn – $4.78
- Steamed carrots – $4.69
- 12 oz. sirloin steak – $13.55
- Holiday sliced ham meal – $9.97
- Holiday sliced turkey meal – $10.13
- Fried chicken – $9.70
- Meatloaf – $10.54
- 5 oz. sirloin steak – $10.98
- Blueberry pie – $1.76
- 8 oz. sirloin steak – $10.63
- 10 oz. sirloin steak – $12.80
Large Party Platters
If you prefer to entertain at home, you can order Golden Corral party platters to be delivered. These platters are designed to be large enough for several people to share. It’s worth planning ahead to make sure you have enough food for all your guests.
- Side dishes – $2.03
- Smoked chicken platter – $23.83
- Meatloaf platter – $21.63
- Baked ham platter – $7.75
- BBQ pulled pork platter – $9.89
- Bourbon Street chicken platter – $33.39
- Pot roast platter – $38.12
- House salad platter – $19.16
- Potato salad platter – $20.08
- Seafood salad platter – $35.16
- Tuna salad platter – $29.99
- Party baked potatoes – $1.99
- Party black-eyed peas – $18.19
- Party buttered Corn – $15.35
- Party gravy – $4.03
- Party green beans – $15.35
- Party macaroni & cheese – $25.07
- Party mashed potatoes – $24.97
- Party pinto beans – $18.17
- Party Red Bliss potatoes – $18.17
- Party steamed broccoli – $15.35
- Party steamed cabbage – $15.36
- Party steamed carrots – $15.35
- Party yeast Rolls- $3.14
It’s important to note that drinks aren’t usually included in the price of the buffet. Therefore, you need to allow some extra cash for drinks. This can really add up if you are paying for a large group of diners.
The prices for beverages include:
- Gold Peak iced tea – $3.25
- Gold Peak® unsweetened tea – $4.07
- Gold Peak® sweet tea – $3.85
- Minute Maid® lemonade – $4.62
- Bottled water – $2.17
- Barq’s root beer – $2.94
- Coca Cola- $2.89
- Dr. Pepper – $2.89
- Diet Coke – $2.89
- Fanta – $2.89
- Sprite – $2.89
You can make your meal extra special by ordering side dishes to share. These dishes are large enough for a couple of people to share.
The prices for side dishes include:
- Cold sides – $4.25
- Hot sides – $2.83
- Salads – $3.59
- Steamed cabbage – $5.85
- Potato salad – $9.90
- Sweet potato casserole – $8.54
If you have a sweet tooth, you will want to make sure you save room for dessert. Cakes and pies are offered by the slice or the half, which is large enough to serve four to six people. If you have a large group, you can order a whole Golden Corral cake or pie, which serves six to ten people.
The prices for dessert include:
- Cheesecake – $2.52
- Carrot cake – $2.41
- Chocolate cake – $2.36
- Pumpkin pie – $3.12
- Apple pie – $1.87
- Cherry Pie – $1.51
- Cookies – $3.06
- Dozen chocolate chip cookies – $3.00
Need to Know the Cost of other Food and Drinks Items?
Then check out our informative guides to find out How Much Does Salmon Cost, How Much are Eggs at Walmart, How Much Does Dry Ice Cost, or why not buy the store and find out How Much Does a McDonalds Franchise Cost in 2023?
Or, you might be wondering How Much Do Newspapers Cost, How Much do Utilities Cost for an Average Apartment, How Much is a Forever Stamp Worth, or How Much Do Movie Tickets Cost?
Or, find out How Much is the Cost of Building a Shipping Container Home, How Much is a Roll of Stamps, How Much Do BET Award Tickets Cost, How Much Does it Cost to Renew a Passport, or How Much Does Dry Cleaning Cost?
No matter what the occasion, Golden Corral is sure to have the needs of your group covered. The restaurant chain offers special lunch, dinner, and breakfast buffets for adults and children. You can also take your pick of individual menu items as well as beverages, side dishes, and desserts.
Generally speaking, the buffets and menu items at Golden Corral are very reasonably priced. The price of the in-house buffet can vary from $9.99 to $16.99 per person, depending on the time of day and the age of the diner.
If you’re buying to take away, the prices can range from around $6 per person if it’s just light snacks to $20 per person for a large portion with lots of seafood.
While all the prices quoted are current, they may increase with little or no notice. Therefore, it’s a good idea to stop by the Golden Corral website and confirm the prices before making a booking.
Enjoy your next meal at Golden Corral.