Instacart is committed to making grocery buying easy and quick. The Instacart team has delivered food and groceries to a massive number of customers. It allows customers to enjoy the meal and save time by getting food to their doorstep.
The article below summarizes the details of getting the opportunity of employment at Instacart. You will also know Instacart’s hiring process, the benefits and career advancement opportunities it offers with a job summary, and a lot more it provides to the employees.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Instacart
- Job Prospects at Instacart
- The Job Positions Available at Instacart
- The Online Job Application Process of Instacart
- Checking Job Application Status for Instacart
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Instacart
- Additional Details of Instacart
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Instacart
Instacart offers career options to people with at least 18 years while filling up the job application form. The operational hours and shift timings at Instacart are for 24 hours every day.
Job Prospects at Instacart
Instacart is one of the rapidly growing businesses, and therefore it requires full-time and part-time employees to contribute to the company’s growth. The company also collaborates with freelancer contractors for order deliveries.
Instacart allows their employees to work and attain several perks like full-time staff members, relish an extensive range of salary options, paid vacations, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, and other job perks. Instacart allows 50 cities and towns to avail their services. Aspiring candidates can choose whichever location is feasible to them; they can either use the mobile app or visit the website to submit their application.
The Job Positions Available at Instacart
Instacart offers various job posts, including Shift Lead, In-store Shopper, Delivery Driver, or Full-Service Shopper. The most easily found job posts at Instacart are as follows:
Delivery Drivers Full-Service Shoppers
- These employees usually receive notifications about grocery orders on their mobile phones. They also buy the ordered items through local stores and deliver them to the customers directly.
- There Instacart employees should also have smartphones and access to the vehicle.
- These roles also need lifting to 50 pounds during their shift and duty hours.
- They earn around $3.00 to $25.00 per hour at Instacart. Their earnings usually depend on the distance the drivers are traveling or the size of the orders they are receiving and delivering.
- These employees usually get grocery orders on the app. They buy the ordered items and keep them ready for patrons to pick up from their store locations.
- They should have the latest smartphones and should lift around 50 ponds solely during their duty hours.
- Instacart’s In-store Shoppers usually earn around $7 to $21 per hour according to the duties they perform.
- They usually work around 29 hours a week for Instacart.
- Instacart’s Shift Leads are responsible for ensuring the orders are accurate and are ready on time.
- They are also responsible for training new shoppers.
- The shift leads should also maintain and staging areas and equipment and address concerns of shoppers, retailers, or customers.
- They usually earn around $16.00 to $21.00 per hour, earning approximately $17.00 per hour from Instacart.
The Online Job Application Process of Instacart
Job seekers can find job opportunities at Instacart through its career portal. In addition, you can also follow the steps provided below to submit the online job application form to Instacart.
- Check out Instacart’s official web portal designed specifically for Personal Shopper job applications.
- Type your desired postal code or ZIP code in the input field and tap on the “Get Started” tab.
- Sign in with your details or sign up to apply for a job role at Instacart and tap on the “Create Account” tab.
- You should enter the contact number here and tap on the “Send Link” tab. Download the Shopper Application to your mobile device and continue the job application process.
- Fill up the remaining details in Instacart’s job application form and submit it after reviewing.
Checking Job Application Status for Instacart
After submitting the job application, prospects can follow through with their job application by emailing the company or getting hold of the person they interviewed. Sometimes due to a cluster of applications, there might be chances of missing out on a few applications, so we recommend you to take a follow-up because we never want to miss out on a potential employee.
As one of the renowned businesses in e-commerce tries, they listen to the opinions of their customers, and therefore, ensuring to communicate with drivers and shoppers through the company’s mobile application. Thus, the company does not want to skip out any application and analyses all of them thoroughly.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Instacart
The eligibility of job benefits at Instacart varies depending on the company’s tenure, job position, and job type. The independent contractors at Instacart have the flexibility to work as little or as much they want as their job benefits. Employees at Instacart usually earn multiple benefits, including the following:
- Instacart offers salary packages and hourly wages to its employees.
- They also receive 401 (K) retirement plans, life insurance, paid time off, and medical insurance from Instacart.
Additional Details of Instacart
As one of the leading companies in e-commerce, Instacart is responsible for giving its employees a working environment that offers enough scope to grow and expand. The company creates a friendly, diverse, and comprehensive team to let their employees work freely with a good team spirit.
The company focuses on providing a great working environment and prioritizing laying out great career opportunities and mentorship to women, black, Latinx, LGBTQ employees. Also, unique resources and support get allocated to new mothers and working parents. Instacart is a great kickstart for your career. You can reach out to them through their website and mobile app. `
The grocery and food delivery and pick-up service, Instacart, is an American company. It serves in North America to the customers through mobile apps and the company website. Clients order groceries and foods the local stores that the company participates in. It got founded by a former Amazon employee in 2012 and served in more than 5,500 cities in North America. It has more than 150,000 workers to cater to the customers efficiently.
Instacart continuously hires individuals for its pick-up and delivery services. The candidates looking for a job at Instacart can visit its online platform and check the available employment options. Then, they can go through Instacart’s online job application process as provided in the article above and be a part of the company.