One of the most prominent food industry employers, Jamba Juice, was founded in 1990. It looks for service-oriented and passionate individuals to run its smoothie retail chain locations. Jamba Juice offers a wide range of job opportunities while maintaining an international presence.
The candidates looking for an employment opportunity in the retail industry can easily find job positions at Jamba Juice. We have summarized the complete employment process of Jamba Juice, with available job openings, salary and benefits offered, future scope, and a lot more provided at the smoothie retail chain locations.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Jamba Juice
- Job Prospects at Jamba Juice
- The Job Positions Available at Jamba Juice
- Salary Offered by Jumbo Juice
- The Online Job Application Process of Jamba Juice
- Checking Job Application Status for Jamba Juice
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Jamba Juice
- Additional Details of Jamba Juice
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Jamba Juice
Jamba Juice considers the candidature of individuals with at least 16 years during the employment process. The work schedule and operational hours at Jamba Juice are as follows:
Monday to Sunday: 06:30 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
Job Prospects at Jamba Juice
The chain has over 800 store locations that have all the desired positions available for the job seekers for considerations. Individuals motivated enough to work with the company can search in the nearest locations for hardworking and friendly enthusiasts with steady turnover rates. Further job opportunities are also available for the applicants over franchised locations.
The company is continually working over the expansions, creating new job opportunities for the employees by frequently opening new shops. Stores in Mexico, Canada, South Korea, and the Philippines are looking out for jobs.
The employees can start working with the company from entry-level posts, and also, the applicants with prior food service experiences are given the considerations over the remaining ones.
The Job Positions Available at Jamba Juice
Various job roles available at Jamba Juice include Regional Manager, Support Center Supervisor, Support Center Customer Service Representative, Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Shift Leader, and Team Leader. The most easily available job posts at Jamba Juice include the following:
- Team Members at Jamba Juice are responsible for keeping sanitary and work areas clean.
- They are also responsible for greeting customers, preparing food, blending drinks quickly and accurately.
- Their duties also include operating cash registers, offering essential customer services, keeping stores clean, and making smoothies.
Master of Blending Arts
- Their duties are similar as the Team Members.
- They should possess expert knowledge of products related to smoothies.
- Their duties are to perform duties of managerial roles in the absence of supervisory employees.
- They are responsible for motivating sales drives for the workers and laborers, upholding quality and safety standards, and answering employees’ and customers’ questions.
- Shift Leads are also responsible for lifting up to 40 lbs, stooping, bending, and standing for prolonged hours during their shift timings.
Salary Offered by Jumbo Juice
- Team Members with entry-level capacities earn a minimum wage of $8.75 per hour at Jamba Juice.
- Master of Blending Arts usually earns around $9.00 an hour at the smoothie retail chain.
- Jamba Juice offers around $10.75 per hour to Shift Leads.
The Online Job Application Process of Jamba Juice
If you are looking for a career opportunity with the juice restaurant chain, Jamba Juice is the best option for you. It offers various management and corporate positions with hourly, full-time, and part-time roles.
The online application process for Jamba Juice is as follows:
- Go to the official website of Jamba Juice and explore its employment portal.
- .Scroll down this page to tap on the “Job Listings” tab and view the primary job listings that appeared here.
- Tap on the job type you want to apply for, including team members, management, or support positions.
- You can sort the job listings and read the job description of the position you want to apply for at Jamba Juice. Create your profile and submit your job application to Jamba Juice after filling up the complete details required to be filled in the application form.
The candidates can also write and submit a job application to Jamba Juice. They can download the job application form available on Jamba Juice’s career portal. Fill it up completely and submit it at the Jamba Juice location after signing on it.
Checking Job Application Status for Jamba Juice
Candidates who have filled out their application forms and submitted them for the considerations need to wait for at least three to two weeks to hear back the responses. They need to analyze all the applications, as they do not want to miss any opportunities. They will receive the callbacks to schedule the interview with the managers after completing their submissions.
If they haven’t heard any response from the team, then they have an option to call or visit the store. But this must be planned within the least possible hours of the chain so that the inquiries won’t disturb the workings of the managers. Also, they need to be patient while following up on the status.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Jamba Juice
Jamba Juice offers attractive employment benefits to its workers, including the following:
- Full-time Jamba Juice Managers receive paid time off and insurance options.
- Jamba Juice offers 401 (K) retirement plans to employees, including entry-level team members.
- Employees with a minimum age of 21 receive savings incentives despite their job position level.
Additional Details of Jamba Juice
The chain has committed its operations to healthy livings. They also provide and promote wellness for adults and children achieved by fitness and nutrition. The company is also associated with the healthy America Program, which further pledges the donations along with customers juveniles, thus help in providing access to all the athletic equipment.
They also offer dietary advice. This is done through blogs and by helping individuals adapt to a healthier lifestyle. Along with this, they have also collaborated with other fitness programs and donations for extended supports.
The American juice restaurant chain, Jamba Juice, is headquartered in Frisco, Texas. It operates in more than 280 locations worldwide. It has additional 500 restaurant chain locations managed and owned by franchisees.
The candidates looking to grow their career with Jamba Juice can fill in the online application form or download it from the web portal to submit at its restaurant chain locations. Candidates can go through the online application process of Jamba Juice and submit the application forms accordingly.