- About Jersey Mike’s Subs Application
- Application Process for Jersey Mike’s Subs Application
- Essential Requirements to Work With Jersey Mike’s Subs
- Job Opportunities at Jersey Mike’s Subs
- Career Positions and Salary Information
- Work Benefits at Jersey Mike’s Subs
- Additional Information for Jersey Mike’s Subs
About Jersey Mike’s Subs Application
Jersey Mike’s Subs is a submarine sandwich chain that operates on a franchise concept throughout the United States. The 750 locations operate under this brand. It offers many job opportunities to job seekers for employment. It motivates the employees to interact with customers well.
Jersey Mike’s Subs promotes diversity at the workplace and offers a fun-loving environment. It offers both part-time and full-time positions for employment. Jersey Mike’s Subs entry-level positions involve responsibilities to manage a fast-food chain. Employees are responsible for assembling food orders, manage cash registers and provide menu suggestions. They are responsible for engaging customers and ensure all tasks are completed on time. The minimum age requirement is 16 years.
Application Process for Jersey Mike’s Subs Application
Teamwork plays a critical role for staff members at Jersey Mike’s Subs location. The applicants show dedication, commitment and try and impress the hiring managers with their ability to handle customers well. The recruiter checks a candidate’s ability on maintaining personal hygiene or working on time. The applicants can apply for any job position by submitting the online application form.
Once the application forms are submitted, the applicants are screened for the interview process. The hiring practices differ from one franchisee to another. Within 1 or 2 days of the initial interview, the applicants receive the job offers so that they can join the restaurant at the earliest. If they do not hear back from the hiring teams they can visit the location or follow-up for the application status on email or phone call. This helps them to understand whether they can get a suitable opportunity with Jersey Mike’s Subs.
Essential Requirements to Work With Jersey Mike’s Subs
What is the minimum age requirement to work for Jersey Mike’s Subs?
The minimum age group to work for Jersey Mike’s Subs is 18 years of age.
What are the working hours for Jersey Mike’s Subs?
Jersey Mike’s Subs would like its employees to work for shifts like Sunday to Thursday 10 am to 9 pm and Friday & Saturday 10 am to 10 pm.
Make a list of available positions at Jersey Mike’s Subs?
- Team Member
- Line Cook
- Prep Cook
- Sandwich Chef
- Shift Leader
- Assistant Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Manager
How will you apply to Jersey Mike’s Subs?
Applicants can search for opportunities online and register on the career portal to apply for any position online.
Job Opportunities at Jersey Mike’s Subs
All entry-level positions require minimal hiring requirements. Applicants can apply for Jersey Mike’s Subs without formal education. They have to maintain a friendly approach and engage customers in a better manner. The entry-level positions offer competitive salaries as per the industry standards for full-time and part-time jobs.
Part-time jobs also offer managerial positions and managers can also choose to work full-time. Many job benefits include a flexible schedule and paid training. The employees may have experience which increases their hourly pay and yearly salary rates. Jersey Mike’s Subs also pays overtime to employees.
Entry-level positions are available for young and first-time job seekers and they can also easily find work in the fast-food industry. Applicants should also meet the minimum age requirement to gain employment with the store. All employees should be flexible to work in different shifts. Based on their performance, they can get multiple job opportunities at Jersey Mike’s Subs.
Career Positions and Salary Information
- The team member has many job responsibilities like preparing food, taking orders, and also cleaning the workstations.
- They are also responsible for ringing up purchases for customers.
- They also answer phone calls and all kinds of customer queries for customers.
- The team members are also responsible for educating customers about policies and services offered by Jersey Mike’s Subs.
- They are also responsible for managing time and organizing work with a friendly attitude.
- Employees also need to familiarize themselves with different ways to handle customers.
- They should also memorize the names of customers to provide effective service.
- They earn an hourly wage of 8 dollars.
- Many employees usually work part-time for this position.
- Managers oversee the daily operations and also ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- The fast-food chain also believes in personalizing the experience of every customer.
- The general responsibility of managers means motivating employees, scheduling workers, and also ordering food supplies.
- Managers look after kitchen materials, ensure the stock inventories get tracked, and also hire new employees.
- Management also focuses on setting new goals to achieve profitability at the restaurant.
- The minimum age requirement for a managerial position is 18 years.
- The hourly wage of a shift supervisor is 8 dollars per hour.
- The general manager earns 30,000 dollars annually.
Work Benefits at Jersey Mike’s Subs
In general, every employee receives paid training and access to career development programs. The potential wages tend to increase with time. The locations also offer discounts on meals and soft beverages to employees. They also offer retirement plans, health coverage, and life insurance benefits along with paid time off. Every job benefit differs from one location to another.
Additional Information for Jersey Mike’s Subs
The fast-food chain experienced success in the 1950s. Jersey Mike’s Subs underwent a change of ownership in the mid-1970s, Peter Cancro bought the fast-food chain at the age of 17 years. He continues to serve as the current CEO. At the time of ownership change, the sub sandwich went by the name called Mikey’s Subs.
After nearly 3 decades, the restaurant chain began using the new name as they got a new name. The name coincided with the executive decision to begin a franchisee operation throughout the US. The restaurant was purchased by a teenager and it has more than 1300 locations.
Jersey Mike’s Subs follows a very simple application process for new applicants to apply for various positions at the entry-level or the managerial level. The company also offers many work benefits and paid training opportunities to new hires who join Jersey Mike’s Subs. The managerial positions require an age group of 18 years to qualify for this position.
Every position also earns a decent amount of wage which is as per the industry standards of the fast-food industry. This restaurant chain hires teenagers and personalizes experiences for customers to achieve better business success in the long run.
- Papa Gino’s Application Online: Jobs & Career Info
- Pet Sitter Job Description
- Why do People Call Walmart “Wally World”? (Something You Should Know)
- Is Consumer Non-Durables a Good Career Path?
- How Much Does Deer Processing Cost?
- Best Night Shift Jobs
- How to Prepare for Bank Teller Interview Questions and Answers?
- Companies Owned by Walmart in 2023 (You Should Know)
- What Time Does Lowes Close-Open? (2023 Guide)
- What Does an Arborist Do? (Full Guide)