If you are handmaking gifts or decorations for the holiday season, then it is important to know the holiday hours of your local craft shop. So, if you are planning to stop by JOANN Fabric Craft over the holidays, be sure to check the JOANN Fabric Craft Holiday Hours first.
What is JOANN Fabric Craft?
JOANN Fabric Craft is a wonderful way to get in touch with the inner self and explore creativity. It’s an inviting space that celebrates all forms of expression and encourages people to share their unique visions through their craft. From sewing machines to fabrics, beads, and foam projects- there’s something for everyone!
Crafting brings a sense of fulfillment and accomplishment, as well as the peace of mind that comes from the process of creation. Having the right tools helps down on this journey, while also inspiring us to keep dreaming up projects and rekindling our passion for them. JOANN Fabric Craft is here to help!
The History and Founding of JOANN Fabric Craft
JOANN Fabric Craft is a time-honored business with an incredible legacy. It was started by a group of German immigrants in 1943 – Hilda and Berthold Reich, Sigmund and Mathilda Rohrbach, and Justin and Alma Zimmerman – who opened up the fabric shop in Cleveland, Ohio.
Initially intended for making fabrics for clothing, JOANN has since transformed itself into an all-inclusive one-stop shop for all things sewing, from textiles to patterns to tutorials! What began as a small endeavor quickly grew and now serves millions of eager crafters across the nation each year. This historic company has, without fail, succeeded in bridging several artistic worlds while staying rooted in its humble beginnings.
Weekday Store hours
JOANN Fabric Craft typically opens its doors Monday through Friday for 12 hours per day between the hours of 9 am and 9 pm, depending on location.
- Monday – 9pm – 9pm
- Tuesday – 9am – 9pm
- Wednesday – 9am – 9pm
- Thursday – 9am – 9pm
- Friday – 9am – 9pm
Weekend Store Hours
JOANN Fabric Craft stores are usually open on weekends, but the hours are slightly different. The store hours are extended on Saturdays but reduced on Sundays.
- Saturday – 8 am – 10 pm
- Sunday 9 am – 6 pm
JOANN Fabric Craft stores are usually open on most major holidays, but the hours may be different. However, if a holiday falls on a Sunday, it is likely that the store will be closed. On the other hand, if the holiday falls on a Saturday, then the store hours may be extended beyond the usual 9 pm. It is always best to check with your local store times first before heading out on a holiday.
Holidays That JOANN Fabric Craft is Open Normal Hours:
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day) – 3rd Monday in January
- President’s Day – 3rd Monday in February
- Valentine’s Day – February 14th
- Good Friday – 2 days before Easter Sunday
- Mother’s Day – 2nd Sunday in May
- Memorial Day – last Monday in May
- Independence Day – July 4th
- Columbus Day – 2nd Monday in October
- Halloween – October 31st
- Veterans Day – November 11th
- Thanksgiving Eve – Wednesday before Thanksgiving
Holidays Where JOANN Fabric Craft Stores Have Special Hours:
- New Year’s Day – January 1st (9 am – 6 pm)
- Labor Day – first Monday in September (9 am – 7 pm)
- Black Friday – the day after Thanksgiving (6 am – 9 pm)
- Christmas Eve – December 24th (9 am – 6 pm)
- Boxing Day – December 26th (9 am – 6 pm)
- New Year’s Eve – December 31st (9 am – 6 pm)
Holidays that JOANN Fabric Craft is Closed:
- Easter Sunday – March/April
- Thanksgiving Day – 4th Thursday in November
- Christmas Day – December 25th
How to Find Your Local Store?
To find your nearest JOANN Fabric Craft store, simply enter your zip code or city name into the store locator found on their website. Once you have entered your location, you will be given a list of stores nearest to you with their corresponding address and contact details.
What to Do if JOANN Fabric Craft is Shut?
If you find yourself needing crafting supplies and JOANN Fabric Craft is closed, there are some other options available. Check online for craft stores, art supply shops, and hardware stores in your area. Many of these types of retailers offer comparable products. Also, don’t forget to look for online stores that sell crafting supplies. Many of them have great deals and ship items right to your door.
JOANN Fabric Craft Customer Support
If you have any questions or issues regarding products, orders, or returns, JOANN Fabric Craft provides several customer service options. You can contact them directly via their website, call their toll-free number (833) 931-0230, or visit your local store for assistance.
Tips for Visiting JOANN Fabric Craft and Handmaking Holiday Gifts
If you’re planning to visit JOANN Fabric Craft for holiday-themed items, the following tips may help you make the most of your trip.
- Check out their website first to get an idea of what’s available
- Bring a list of what you need, so you don’t get overwhelmed. If you can bring the step-by-step instructions, even better.
- Plan to spend at least an hour in the store. The more time you can spend browsing, the more likely you are to find unique items.
- If you’re not sure what kind of material or supplies you need, ask a store associate for assistance.
- Bring a friend or family member with you to help you shop and get ideas.
- Check out the discounted items and clearance sections for great deals.
- Make sure to save your receipts in case you need to return an item or two.
Is Your Favorite Shop Open as Usual this Holiday Season?
It’s not only JOANN Fabric Craft that has special holiday opening hours. Many retailers will have slightly different operating hours for the holiday seasons. So, check out our informative guides to the ACME Markets Holiday Hours, Bath and Body Works Holiday Hours, Hannaford Holiday Hours, AMC Theaters Holiday Hours, Papa Johns Pizza Holiday Hours, and the Stop and Shop Holiday Hours for 2023.
Or maybe you’re interested in knowing the Wegmans Holiday Hours, Cub Foods Holiday Hours, Whataburger Holiday Hours, Dairy Queen Holiday Hours, Frys Food Stores Holiday Hours, and the Wawa Holiday Hours.
Visiting JOANN Fabric Craft can be a fantastic way to get inspired and find materials for your holiday handcrafting projects. With the store’s weekday, weekend, and holiday hours, you should have plenty of time to get all the supplies you need. Make sure to use their store locator to ensure you’re visiting the correct store, and plan ahead, so your visit is as easy and efficient as possible.
Happy crafting this Holiday Season!