Joe’s Crab Shack offers various options for job seekers to get employment with this seafood chain. It operates over 130 restaurants around more than 35 states, for which it seeks candidates who are passionate to work in professional settings in a team.
Please scroll down to view the details about Joe’s Crab Shack provided in this article. You will also know about the vacant job roles, duties, benefits, shift schedule, and all offered by Joe’s Crab Shack.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Joe’s Crab Shack
- Job Prospects at Joe’s Crab Shack
- The Job Positions Available at Joe’s Crab Shack
- The Online Job Application Process of Joe’s Crab Shack
- Checking Job Application Status for Joe’s Crab Shack
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Joe’s Crab Shack
- Additional Details of Joe’s Crab Shack
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Joe’s Crab Shack
Joe’s Crab Shack offers candidates to job seekers with a minimum age of 16 while submitting their job application forms. The operational hours and schedule timing at Joe’s Crab Shack is as follows:
- Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Friday to Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Job Prospects at Joe’s Crab Shack
Joe Crab, associated with Ignite Restaurant Group and other popular restaurant brands, wants all the candidates to follow a written code of conduct. The company provides the employees with a list of core operational values in a document form, including its policies about loading boldly, caring deeply, communicating honestly and openly, embracing exceptional people, and doing the right desirable tasks. The candidate who agrees on all these policies can work with the firm.
The company also gives an open opportunity to its employees by solving their problems and asking them to share the concerns and issues. Therefore, candidates looking to encourage integrities and inputs can apply for the available part-time and full-time vacancies.
The Job Positions Available at Joe’s Crab Shack
Joe’s Crab Shack’s current job roles include Development and facilities Managers, Recruiting Assistants, Human Resource Managers, Human Resource Associates, and Restaurant Managers. The candidates can also apply for Assistant Managers, Prep Cooks, Line Cooks, Dishwashers, Bussers, Bartenders, Waitresses, Waiters, Hostesses, and Hosts job positions at Joe’s Crab Shack. A few frequent job positions to work at Joe’s Crab Shack include the following:
- The candidate needs to provide the guests with asked orders of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and receives the pay rate of around $2.00-$8.00 per hour.
- The job duty includes mixing and preparation of drinks for the customers.
- The candidate needs to serve the drinks to the customers appropriately, stay visible to the customers for order, and assist them.
- The average pay for this post varies between $2.00 and $8.00 per hour with additional tips.
- The applicant must prepare the meals as per the orders and maintain cleanliness at the place.
- The pay for this post varies between $9.00 and $12.00 per hour.
- The manager needs to plan, direct, recruit and coordinate with the employees to smooth the place.
- The candidate may earn up to $35,000 to $115,000 annually.
The Online Job Application Process of Joe’s Crab Shack
The candidates can fill up an online allocation form to apply for a job role at Joe’s Crab Shack. Please go through the following process and submit your job application form to get a chance to get employment with this seafood restaurant chain.
- Job seekers should visit the official career portal of Joe’s Crab Shack.
- Tap on the “Restaurant Management,” Restaurant Support Centre,” or “Hourly Team Members” job positions.
- A new web browser will open here with the job listings according to your selection.
- The candidates can tap on the “Search Open Jobs” in this window. They may filter out the unwanted job positions or the ones they won’t fit into and tap on the required job title to read the complete details of the job.
- Scroll till the end of this page to tap on the “Apply Online” tab.
- The candidates can log in with their details here or create a new Joe’s Crab Shack account if they are first-time applicants.
- Submit your online job application for Joe’s Crab Shack after filling up the complete details.
Checking Job Application Status for Joe’s Crab Shack
Those who have filled up their application forms for the job considerations need to wait for either one or two weeks to hear a callback. However, those who cannot complete their application due to any issues can complete the task later whenever possible without any extra charges or penalties.
The hiring managers will only consider candidates who have filled out the form and all the available blanks to fill out the vacancies. Also, they have advised the candidates not to call the managers or at the store regarding their application status. The selected candidate will themselves receive the call within the given time for the same.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Joe’s Crab Shack
Joe’s Crab Shack provides multiple benefits to the employees while they work for this seafood chain. A few services offered by this seafood chain include the following:
- Salaried and hourly employees at Joe’s Crab Shack usually get life insurance with vision, dental, and medical coverage.
- They also benefit from vacation time through this seafood chain.
- Joe’s Crab Shack employees also benefit from employee discounts and get 40% off on the retail items.
- Employees also receive unlimited soft drinks, tea, coffee during their shifts at Joe’s Crab Shack with 50% off on meals for up to five people or guests.
Additional Details of Joe’s Crab Shack
If you are a fan of this brand or place, the company gives an option to the people to shoe the products with the company’s logo from their souvenir shop. Along with this, the platform also has an active and private social media presence.
After clicking on the shack shots tab at the company’s web page, visitors can head over to their Instagram posts to find personal information. Apart from this, the customers can also post their pictures with #JoeCrabShack and #EatAtJoes on their social media profiles. Photos with these hashtags are available for the viewers, and they can also repost them.
Read more: What Time Does Trader Joe’s Close-Open?
The casual dining restaurant chain, Joe’s Crab Shack, provides beach-themed seafood to its customers and guests. It was based out in Houston, Texas, and was founded in 1991. Laundy’s Restaurants operates Joe’s Crab Shack and other well-known restaurant chains. The candidates can fill up the online or downloaded PDF version of the job application form and submit it at Joe’s Crab Shack’s restaurant locations after filling it up completely and accurately.