Justice is a retailer company that deals in clothing and lifestyle for young girls. It provides trendy fashion clothes at affordable prices. The company sells clothes for girls from size 6 to size 20. They also sell dresses for plus-sized people from size 10 to size 24. Justice mainly targets girls between the age of 6 to 16 years old. The company also sells popular and trendy merchandise for young girls from the franchises like Disney Channel and Nickelodeon.
Age to work at the company: Anyone of or above the age of 16 years can apply for work at Justice.
The time between which the company operates: The store stays open from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm from Monday to Saturday and from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm on Sundays.
- Mode of Applying for a Job at Justice
- Tips for Applying for a Job Offline
- More About Justice
- Work Opportunities Provided by The Company
- Should You Enquire About Your Application Status and Follow Up?
- Searching and Applying for Jobs in The Company
- Benefits of Working at The Company
- Job Opportunities Offered by The Company And Their Salary
Mode of Applying for a Job at Justice
Candidates can apply both in offline mode by filling up the downloaded application form and submitting it to the store in person or in online mode by visiting the official store.
Tips for Applying for a Job Offline
Candidates must read the application form properly before filling it up. They must be well prepared before submitting the form since they might be asked questions regarding their education history, experience, and other relevant details.
Candidates must dress appropriately to create a good impression. They must visit in professional attire. Candidates must also select the right jobs as per their ability. This will give them a better chance of getting selected. They must also look at the job roles as per location to suit their daily commute.
More About Justice
The company was founded in the year 2004. The headquarters of the company is located in New Albany, Ohio. Justice has more than 1000 stores as of March 2016. The company during the year 2001 to 2003 operated another chain named the Mishmash chain. The sole purpose of this chain was to target young girls between the age of 15 to 20 years. The chain dealt with selling accessories and apparel. The chain, however, stopped operating in the year 2003 since the company was more experienced with teen girls and understood their taste much better.
The company is always on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals who can join the team and improve its customer service. Anyone of and above the age of 16 years can apply for work at the company. The company operates from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm and from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm on Sundays. The company offers various job opportunities for both entry-level and upper-level job positions. These positions include Sales associate, assistant manager, key holder, sales leader, and many more.
Work Opportunities Provided by The Company
The company is one of the largest retail stores with more than 1000 stores. The company provides jobs to first-time job seekers and also to professionals. Anyone interested to build their career and get exposure to trendy fashion skills should consider applying for a job at the company. Candidates must be interested in fashion and should have knowledge about what is trendy at the moment. Candidates have the privilege to work maintaining the balance between personal and professional life.
Should You Enquire About Your Application Status and Follow Up?
Selected candidates are contacted by the hiring manager within a week or two via phone calls or emails and are further invited for an interview. However, candidates can enquire about their application status via phone calls. Candidates can also visit the stores in person to enquire regarding their application status. However, they must visit the stores during slow business hours to avoid any inconvenience and delay in business operations. Candidates must visit the stores appropriately dressed when going for the interview.
Searching and Applying for Jobs in The Company
In order to search and apply for jobs online in the company, you will first have to visit the official site.
The next step is to go under the Careers bar and select Work with us. You can then choose between home office careers, retail careers, and distribution center careers.
You can then search for the jobs, click on them to read more and apply by filling out the application form.
Benefits of Working at The Company
The company provides various benefits to its employees. Some of them include:
- The company provides affordable medical coverage to its employees which includes prescription drugs, vision care, dental care, health, and medical plans.
- Employees are provided with both short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- Employees are provided with plans regarding stock purchases.
- They are also provided with employee assistance.
- Employees receive life insurance plans.
- They are also provided with a health savings account and flexible spending accounts.
- Employees receive 401(k) retirement plans.
- The employees can also earn paid time off. They can also earn paid holidays and vacations.
- Employees are eligible to take parent’s leave and can receive adoption assistance.
Job Opportunities Offered by The Company And Their Salary
Anyone above the age of 16 years can apply for work at the company. The company offers job opportunities for both entry-level and management-level job positions. Some of the various jobs offered by the company are-
- Sales associates at Justice should assist and provide help to the customers while shopping for the products.
- The sales associates are also expected to help and assist the customers while using the trial rooms.
- They are required to keep the store clean.
- They are also required to keep an eye on the products and restock them in case of low supply.
- Sales associates are also responsible for checking out.
- Candidates are not required to possess any prior work experience.
- The salary of a sales associate is around $8 per hour.
- Key holders are responsible for assisting and advising the sales associates when there is an absence of managers.
- The key holders are responsible for opening the store and closing the store on time during the absence of the managers.
- Candidates must have prior experience of work in retail.
- Sales associates with time can be promoted to the position of a Key holder.
- The salary of a key holder rages between $9 and $10 per hour.