Kaiser Permanente is a significant employer in the insurance business and a low-cost healthcare provider. The insurance company offers over 180,000 entry-level and professional positions in various areas such as maintenance, administration, patient care, and data entry. Two significant variables in overall recruiting decisions are diversity and inclusiveness. The insurance firm maintains a team-oriented workplace culture in its offices and medical centers. Dedication and collaboration are essential aspects of daily tasks.
Kaiser Permanente operates in eight significant places in the United States. The candidates can explore job positions in regional roles across Washington, Oregon, Virginia, Washington D.C., Hawaii, Colorado, Georgia, Southern, and Northern California. Various available part-time or entry-level job positions include regular engagement with clients and team workers.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Kaiser Permanente
- Kaiser Permanente Job Prospects
- The Job Positions Available at Kaiser Permanente
- The Online Job Application Process of Kaiser Permanente
- Checking Job Application Status for Kaiser Permanente
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Kaiser Permanente
- These Job Benefits Include
- Additional Details of Kaiser Permanente
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Kaiser Permanente
To be eligible for a job at Kaiser Permanente, individuals should be a minimum of 18 years. A few job roles might demand substantial related experience and a bachelor’s degree or more, even most jobs only require GED or a high school diploma.
The schedule and business hours of Kaiser Permanente is as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
- Saturday to Sunday: Closed.
Kaiser Permanente Job Prospects
Customer service and administrative job roles make up the majority of the available positions. Well-known insurance organizations also employ Doctors and nurses at more than 40 medical sites throughout the nation. Customer or patient-centric obligations have long been a hallmark of healthcare occupations. Customer service jobs typically involve working in an office or call center setting with flexible shift schedules that include nights, weekends, and holidays.
The Maintenance Crew works on a flexible schedule as well. Administrative teams can work in part-time or full-time work capacities and have various responsibilities, including recruitment, accounting, IT, human resources, and office management.
The Job Positions Available at Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente offers various positions, including Financial Analyst, Claims Adjuster, Information Technology Specialist, Underwriter, Administrative Assistant, and Sales Representative. The following are some of the most accessible Kaiser Permanente insurance job positions:
- It is an entry-level post, and the main work of the candidate would be to carry out the data entry jobs.
- The working hours of the coder or the candidate may however vary from mornings to afternoons, evenings, or nights.
- They also need to have the basic knowledge of work ethics, experience in data entry jobs, and jobs related to healthcare fields.
- The candidate may earn around $14.00 to $15.00 per hour.
On-call Customer Service Representative
- The essential requirement of this job asks for the one-year of experience as a professional data collector.
- Workers must also be capable of typing around 45 words per minute for the job considerations.
- They also need to update the spreadsheets, documentation and provide essential information to the customers.
- The pay rate for the same varies between $45,000 annually.
The Online Job Application Process of Kaiser Permanente
- Job seekers should go through Kaiser Permanente’s official website and check its employment page.
- Tap on the “Search Jobs” tab and explore the primary job listing that appeared here.
- Tap on the job positions you want to get employment for at Kaiser Permanente.
- The candidates then need to tap on the “Submit Online” tab to check out the following process.
- Read the agreement of terms and conditions and accept the acknowledgment that appeared here.
- Tap on the “New User” tab to register for Kaiser Permanente’s jobs and enter the required credentials to tap on the “Register” tab.
- Tap on the “Save and Continue” after uploading your resume.
- Complete the Kaiser Permanente’s job application form after completing it and submit it.
Checking Job Application Status for Kaiser Permanente
To check on the status of their applications at Kaiser Permanente, the candidates can send an e-mail or a phone call. Workers typically submit forms to the respective personnel and obtain rapid confirmation through e-mail. HR representatives will therefore contact a few candidates to set up an interview schedule.
Sending e-mail toKaiser Permanente is also a common means of communication between recruiting staff and prospective candidates. Job applicants need a weak to get contact from Kaiser Permanente for the vacant job position. Job seekers frequently mention e-mail follow-ups as having rapid response times, which may be the best way to check their job application status.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Kaiser Permanente
The company claims to provide maximum benefits to its customers. Along with customers, they also mentioned that their motive is to provide an ideal working environment to the employees too. The workers associated with this firm are entitled to various other job benefits other than their salaries.
These Job Benefits Include
- Medical, dental, and vision access is provided to the employees.
- Sick days, paid vacations, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance programs, and holidays are additional.
- The workers also get retirement plans, dependent care plans, and these benefits vary according to the job positions.
- Along with this, there are some additional benefits provided to the full-time employees.
Additional Details of Kaiser Permanente
The insurance company’s Healthy Workforce project, which began in 2007, also helps employees balance work and personal life. Employees are rewarded and also compensated for fitness-minded and healthy activities lifestyles under the program.
A network of over 180,000 professionals also gets supported by the Healthy Workforce. The initiative also earned the company a spot on the National Business Group on Health’s Top 100 Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles list in 2014. Kaiser Permanente is one of only 62 companies in the United States to receive the honor.
When applying for insurance jobs with the national company, the candidates should face a rigorous hiring process. The majority of open roles need job seekers to have highly specialized skill sets and relevant expertise. To further describe personal qualifications, the candidates should create a professional cover letter and resumes, which they should present to Kaiser Permanente’s hiring people at the right moments. The candidates also get subjected to drug tests and background checks before being employed at Kaiser Permanente.
Clerical abilities, including organizational skills, words typed per minute, and knowledge of fundamental computer functions may get tested in a few administrative roles. Including essential terms relevant to targeted occupations in professional resumes could result in more effective screening and consideration during the hiring process.