Kay Jewelers, one of the most prominent specialty jewelry retailers, widely operates in the United States. It is committed to offering a superior shopping experience to its customers. It consistently hires training and friendly candidates. The candidates seeking career growth in the jewelry industry or customer service can check Kay Jewelers’ job portal and find various job posts at its jewelry store locations.
You can also gain knowledge about Kay Jewelers’ hiring process through this article below and know more about the various job vacancies offered with benefits, salary, job duties, summary, and much more of each post.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Kay Jewelers
- Job Prospects at Kay Jewelers
- The Job Positions Available at Kay Jewelers
- The Online Job Application Process of Kay Jewelers
- Checking Job Application Status for Kay Jewelers
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Kay Jewelers
- Additional Details of Kay Jewelers
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Kay Jewelers
Kay Jewelers looks for friendly and passionate individuals with a minimum of 18 years while submitting their job application forms to the jewelry store retail chain. The working and shift hours at Kay Jewelers are as follows:
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Saturday to Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Job Prospects at Kay Jewelers
Kay Jewelers employs candidates with the necessary knowledge to assist customers. It offers career advancement opportunities to experienced candidates. Every employee can benefit from leadership development initiatives, professional certification programs, and classroom training.
It also provides many training programs, including individual mentoring to specific employees. It helps prepare entry-level employees for advancement with managerial-level and leadership career positions.
The Job Positions Available at Kay Jewelers
The available job opportunities at Kay Jewelers include Pricing Coordinator, Financial Analyst, Inventory Control Specialist, Buyer, Planner, Inventory Analyst, and Operations Support Analyst. It also offers Sales Training Manager, Bilingual Collection Representative, Labor Scheduling Analyst, Account Representative, Credit Strategy Analyst, Service Technician, and Marketing Specialist positions.
The candidates can also apply for various job posts, such as Store Managers, Assistant Managers, Part-Time Jewelers, Customer Service Representatives, and Sales Associates. You will find vacant positions mainly for the following job positions at Kay Jewelers:
Sales Team Members
- They should encourage customers for jewelry purchase; understand objections and requirements of the customers.
- They are also responsible for keeping displays completely stocked and clean, offer complete details on product benefits and features, and showing and recommending jewelry pieces to customers.
- These members often act as Cashiers at career.
- They should also promote extended financing options, service plans and should demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge.
- Kay Jewelers usually offer $09.00 to $11.00 per hour to Sales Team Members.
- Management-level Kay Jewelers employees are responsible for customer satisfaction and create stimulating work settings.
- They are also responsible for evaluating and training Sales Associates, achieving and setting goals at Kay Jewelers.
- They also need to track inventory, analyses expense reports, create employee schedules, and complete various other administrative tasks,
- Assistant Managers often earn around $14.00 to $15 per hour at Kay Jewelers.
- Kay Jewelers offers around $45k or more per annum to Store managers.
The Online Job Application Process of Kay Jewelers
Kay Jewelers accepts online application forms submitting through its official career portal. You can visit and look for relevant job posts to apply for a job role at Kay Jewelers. The job application process to submit your form online to Kay Jewelers is as follows:
- The candidates should go to Signet Jewelers, the official website. It is the parent company of Kay Jewelers.
- You should also enter “Kay Jewelers” in the input field of the search form and tap on the “Search” tab.
- The job listing of Kay Jewelers will also appear here for all its store locations.
- You can also filter this search result according to your choice of keywords on the left of this webpage.
- Tap on the job type you want to apply for at Kay Jewelers to view the job overview.
- Fill up your application form after tapping on the “Apply” tab and complete it to submit for the job role you are looking for.
Checking Job Application Status for Kay Jewelers
Kay Jewelers generally contact selected candidates to advance in the employment proceedings. Candidates who did not hear back from Kay Jewelers can reach through a phone and know their application status. They can also visit Kay Jewelers’ retail chain locations and gently speak to the hiring managers to understand their employment status. Kay Jewelers usually holds and keeps the job applications active for about one year and usually considers them for hiring whenever suitable job positions are vacant.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Kay Jewelers
The following job benefits get offered to Kay Jewelers’ employees:
- Kay Jewelers usually offer a complete benefits package with financial and medical rewards to its employees.
- It offers employee stock purchase programs, bonuses to 401 (K) retirement plans, and pay based on their performance.
- It also provides vision care, prescription drug programs, dental, and healthcare coverage.
- Kay Jewelers often benefit from merchandise discounts, holidays, paid time off, and vacation time.
Additional Details of Kay Jewelers
Kay Jewelers was founded in 1916 and boasted more than 900 retail chain locations throughout the United States. This retail chain specializes in various merchandise, including silverware, radios, music boxes, kitchen appliances, eyeglasses, and electric razors.
Kay Jewelers operates as Sterling Jewelers’ subsidiary and Signet Jewelers as its parent company. This conglomerations of both jewelers provide it ranking as one of the most prominent specialty jewelry retailers across the world. It also serves many philanthropic causes being a prominent sponsor.
In addition, the partnership with Jewelers for Children and American Diabetes Association with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital supporter makes Kay Jewelers one of the most prominent corporate supporters.
The Akron and Ohio-based jewelry company, Kay Jewelers, commenced their journey by opening the first jewelry store in Reading, Pennsylvania. Signet Jewelers, the largest diamond retailer, owns Kay Jewelers. The jewelry retail chain has over 1000 stores in fifty different states of the United States. It has been one of the largest and prominent and prominent specialty jewelry retail brands in the United States, based on purchases through Kay Jewelers.
Candidates passionate about initiating their career in the jewelry industry can find jobs at Kay Jewelers easily. They can visit Kay Jewelers’ job portal and check out the current vacant posts. The online job submission process of Kay Jewelers has explained above that you can follow and fill up to submit to the leading jewelry retail chain.