Kirkland’s Home, one of the most prominent retail chains, specializes in home décor. The retail chain maintains and operates in approximately 35 different states across the United States. The candidates seeking a career in full-time or part-time capacities or retail chains can look for job opportunities with this well-known and successful retail chain. It consistently employs new workers to run more than 320 retail chain locations efficiently and smoothly.
Please scroll down and know more about working capacities at Kirkland’s Home, job opportunities, salary, employee benefits, flexible schedule, career advancement options, and a lot more offered by Kirkland’s Home.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Kirkland’s Home
- Job Prospects at Kirkland’s Home
- The Job Positions Available at Kirkland’s Home
- The Online Job Application Process of Kirkland’s Home
- Checking Job Application Status for Kirkland’s Home
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Kirkland’s Home
- Additional Details of Kirkland’s Home
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Kirkland’s Home
Kirkland’s Home considers job application forms of candidates with a minimum age of 18 while submitting their application forms. The shift timings and business hours of Kirkland’s Home are as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 08:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 09:30 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
Job Prospects at Kirkland’s Home
The company has a large store layout and diversified product lines that require a team of sales associates, stock workers, customer service representatives, and many others at each location. Most of the departments have divided their store layouts as per the categories offered, ranging from bedroom, home furniture, accessories, and bathroom supplies.
The candidate needs to have a positive, smiling, and knowledgeable personality to get considerations. They must also work with the team and be able to carry out excel tasks for daily functions. The store offers both full-time and part-time job opportunities for the candidates looking for the same. They also promote the workers to management posts regularly and also provide them with training programs.
The Job Positions Available at Kirkland’s Home
Kirkland’s Home opens various job roles to hire candidates at its retail chain locations, including Software Engineers, Buyers, Assistant Buyers, Business Analysts, and Visual Merchandisers. It also offers Network Security Engineers, Human Resources Managers, Database Administrators, Graphic Artists, General Area Managers, and Assistant Area Managers.
The candidates can also apply as General Store Managers, Assistant Store Managers, Administrative Assistants, Customer Service Representatives, and Sales Associates positions. The vacant positions frequently found at Kirkland’s Home are as follows:
- The candidate needs to have the customer service skills for the considerations.
- The job duties include stocking, cashiering, merchandising, and maintenance responsibilities.
- They must be able to lift heavy weights and also will get the minimum wages for the same.
Assistant Store Manager
- The need to motivate the existing employees, train and hire the new ones, and delegate daily tasks.
- They need to have their high school diplomas and other documents for the post.
- The candidate has an opportunity to earn around $12.00 per hour.
- They need to have proper experience in the field for job opportunities.
- The managers need to organize the days, associate the employees and also hire and train the employees.
- They have an option to earn around $50,000 per year.
The Online Job Application Process of Kirkland’s Home
Kirkland’s Home’s online job application process is guided in the steps below that candidates can follow to apply for a job role at the retail store location.
- Job seekers can go to the official career portal of Kirkland’s Home.
- Tap on the Kirkland’s Home job position you want to apply for.
- The job listing for the retail chain will appear here. You can filter it according to your preference of job category, state, city, job position, or Kirkland’s Home’s store location.
- Go through the job summary carefully that appeared here for the job position you clicked for and tap on the “Apply for this job online” tab. You can also tap on the “Email this job to a friend” tab to share the job opportunity with your friends.
- Choose how you want to log in or create your profile from the options, including Create with Facebook, Create with Google, Create with LinkedIn, or Create with Microsoft.
- Complete your profile and finish the job application process by filling up all the fields that appeared in the job application form.
- Review carefully and submit your job application form to Kirkland’s Home.
Checking Job Application Status for Kirkland’s Home
The candidates will receive the confirmation for their jobs after they have successfully filled out the application forms, filling out all the tabs, and providing all the essential information. They will receive the confirmation for the same over their emails. There are chances that they may not contact the employees for a few months, depending on the store’s hiring needs.
Thus, the company will contact the potential hire candidate after reviewing their application form within a week of the submissions. If the candidate opts for personal submissions, then there are chances for in spot considerations and interviews. It is thus a beneficial step. In addition, those who have filled the application form online have an option for follow-up through mail or phones.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Kirkland’s Home
Kirkland’s Home provides many job benefits to its employees, including the following:
- Employees often receive 401 (K) retirement plans, healthcare opportunities, and paid time off by Kirkland’s Home.
- Various career development programs and ongoing training options are offered to the dedicated employees to a long-term career with the retail chain.
Additional Details of Kirkland’s Home
The chain also focuses on customer services, and they also emphasize surrounding communities in all possible ways. Philanthropy also plays a significant role in governance and serves as an essential pillar in the company’s mission. They also collaborate with other charitable firms and consider this their way of giving back to society its part.
They also have their partnerships with habitat for humanity, Charley foundations, and relay for life. All these organizations, along with some other local ones, work to satisfy the needs, interact with the surrounding areas, and enrich and improve the lives of their community members.
The American home décor retail chain Kirkland’s Home is based in Brentwood, Texas. It operates more than 400 retail chain locations in over 30 different states. The candidates looking for a job at Kirkland’s Home can visit its employment portal and check out their current job positions.
Various job roles are available, including internship, distribution, retail, and corporate career options. The job application process through Kirkland’s Home’s online platform is explained in the article above.