Want to get into shape for the summer? Well, you’re in luck because LA Fitness was created to help you with that!
With locations all across the country, they help you get fit and stay healthy no matter where you live. And their hours are flexible enough to accommodate even the busiest of schedules.
So, get up and get moving, learn the LA Fitness hours and get to a branch that is open and ready for you.
- What Is LA Fitness?
- Why Join LA Fitness?
- Weekday Hours
- Weekend Hours
- Holiday Hours
- LA Fitness Hours – What To Do If It Is Closed
- Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Workout
- Love Everything About Fitness?
- LA Fitness Hours – Final Thoughts
What Is LA Fitness?
LA Fitness is a health club chain that offers its members access to gyms, pools, and other exercise facilities. It also provides classes in a variety of disciplines, such as yoga and Pilates. They often have promotions that waive the joining fee, so it’s a great time to join.
The History of LA Fitness
LA Fitness was founded in 1984 by Chin Yol Yi and Louis Welsh. The two men were fitness enthusiasts and saw an opportunity to create a health club chain that better served the needs of the average person. Yi and Welsh believed that people should have access to quality fitness facilities no matter where they lived, so they set out to create a national health club chain.
The first center location opened in 1984 in West Hollywood, California. The club was an immediate success, and more locations soon followed. Today, there are over 800 LA Fitness locations across the United States.
What equipment does LA Fitness have?
The gyms are equipped with a wide variety of exercise machines and free weights. They also have pools, saunas, and steam rooms.
Why Join LA Fitness?
- When you join LA Fitness, you’ll get access to all of their locations across the country. This is great news if you travel often or have family in different parts of the country.
- They also offer a variety of group fitness classes, so you can always find something new to try. From yoga and spin classes to boxing and kickboxing. So, whatever your fitness goals may be, they have a class for you.
- Lastly, take advantage of the childcare services at LA Fitness. This is a fantastic way to get a workout in, while your kids are being entertained and supervised by trained professionals.
The gym is open every day of the week. However, the hours vary from location to location. Generally, LA Fitness is open daily from about 5:00 am to 10:00 pm. To find out the specific hours for your local club, you can visit the website or call customer support.
Typically, the gym is open:
- Monday – 5am to 10pm
- Tuesday – 5 am to 10 pm
- Wednesday – 5 am to 10 pm
- Thursday – 5 am to 10 pm
- Friday – 5 am to 9 pm
LA Fitness is open every day of the week, including weekends. However, the hours vary from location to location. Generally, LA Fitness is open from about 7:00 am to 8:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Luckily, the gym is open on most major holidays. But again, this varies from location to location. On Christmas Eve, the hours are 8 am until noon, and on both New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, they are open 8 am until 6 pm.
Holidays the gym is open include:
- New Year’s Day (1st of January)
- Valentine’s Day (14th of February)
- Easter Monday (varies depending on the year)
- Mother’s Day (second Sunday in May)
- Father’s Day (third Sunday in June)
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Halloween (31st of October)
- Thanksgiving Day (4th Thursday in November)
- Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving)
- Christmas Eve (24th of December)
- Boxing Day (26th December)
- New Year’s Eve (31st December)
Which holidays are they closed?
- Easter Sunday
- Christmas Day
LA Fitness Hours – What To Do If It Is Closed
If you find that your local LA Fitness is closed, there are still plenty of ways to stay active. There are many other gyms and fitness centers in the area that you can visit. You can also go for a run or walk outside or try an at-home workout.
If you often work late or struggle to get to the fitness center before closing hours, you should consider looking for a 24hr gym. There are many of these available, so you can work out any time of day or night.
How to Find Your LA Fitness?
Use the fitness locator on their website to find your nearest branch. Alternatively, you can use an app such as google maps, type in ‘LA Fitness,’ and it will show you the locations of your nearest clubs.
Customer Support Information
If you have any questions or concerns about your membership, you can contact LA Fitness customer support. The team is available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm EST. You can reach them by phone at 949-255-7200 or by email at email@example.com.
Tips For Getting The Most Out Of Your Workout
Set a goal for yourself before you go to the gym. This will help you stay focused and motivated during your workout.
- Make sure you warm up before you start your workout. This will help prevent injuries and help you get the most out of your workout.
- If you’re new, start slow and gradually increase the intensity of your workouts.
- Listen to your body, and don’t overdo it. If you’re feeling pain, stop and rest.
- Be consistent with your workouts, and don’t skip a day (except rest day!). The more you go, the better the results you’ll see.
- Ask for help from a personal trainer if you’re not sure how to use the equipment or don’t know what exercises to do. They can help you develop a workout plan that’s tailored to your individual needs.
- Make sure you cool down after your workout and stretch your muscles. This will help your body recover and also prevent injuries.
- Drink plenty of water before, during, and especially after your workout to stay hydrated.
- Create a nutrition plan that will help you reach your fitness goals. Eating healthy foods will give you the energy you need to power through your workouts.
- Supplement your workout with protein powders, and you will see better results.
Love Everything About Fitness?
Then why not work in fitness? You can start by checking out our in-depth Fitness Instructor Job Description and How To Become A Personal Trainer, as well as our Sports Medicine Physician Job Description, or if you prefer the nutrition side of things, our Dietary Aide Job Description, and finally, How To Become A Registered Dietitian in 2023.
We’ve put together a fantastic selection of opportunities that include our guides to the LA Fitness Application, the 24 Hour Fitness Application, the Fitness 19 Application, along with the Golds Gym Application, the Anytime Fitness Application, and the Gymboree Application.
But that’s not all; check out our guides to the Life Time Fitness Application and the California Family Fitness Application, if you’d prefer sunshine, or how about the Crunch Fitness Application, along with the Planet Fitness Application, and How Old Do You Have To Be To Work At Planet Fitness in case you’re still in school.
LA Fitness Hours – Final Thoughts
Reaching your fitness potential can be a daunting task, but with the right tools and information, it’s definitely achievable. That’s why I provided you with some tips on how to stay motivated and achieve your goals. I’ve also shared some helpful advice on how to get the most out of your workouts and the LA Fitness opening and closing times.
So, what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the results for yourself!