La Quinta Inns and Suites are based out in Dallas, TX. It caters to the needs of casual travelers and business persons. Job hunters can find multiple career-oriented and entry-level job titles at La Quinta’s career portal. They can also apply for various available full-time and part-time work settings offered by La Quinta.
You can read the below-mentioned article to gain knowledge about work capacities at La Quinta, the open job positions, benefits, career growth options, and much more offered by La Quinta.
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at La Quinta
La Quinta offers job positions to passionate and eligible candidates with at least 18 years while applying for a job. The operational hours at La Quinta are for seven days a week for twenty-four hours.
Job Prospects at La Quinta
The company’s large-scale operations are for now handled by over 8000 employees associated with the firm. The employees interested in working with the chain need to honor the values listed by the company itself, which include: passion, integrity, caring for people, uniqueness, and excellence. Those all who can demonstrate the same and practice these values will earn the preference to work.
Also, candidates who have some past experiences in hospitality, food service, retail, or maintenance industries prefer new ones. The candidate must also possess customer service abilities, which is thus the need for hospitality departments.
Candidates have both the option for entry-level jobs and professional courses, as the company offers both.
The Job Positions Available at La Quinta
La Quinta is open to various career opportunities by offering job positions, including Area Director, General Manager, Administrative Sales Coordinator, Front Desk Night Auditor, and Cash Management Analyst. It also accepts Franchise Service Director, Operations Analyst, Room Attendant – Spanish, Maintenance Supervisor, Compensation Analyst, Area Director of Sales, and Breakfast Attendants positions.
The candidates can also fill up a job application for Franchise Openings Trainer, Training Developer, Front Desk Sales, Service Representative, and Shuttle Van Driver. Jobs are also open for Front Desk Clerk, Maintenance Technician, Front Desk Service Representative, Housekeeper, and Room Attendant. However, the readily available job positions at La Quinta are as follows:
Front Desk Service Representatives
- La Quinta’s Front Desk Service Representatives are responsible for processing payments, handling checkouts, and maintaining reservations’ logs.
- They are also responsible for managing phones, answering customers’ questions, issuing key cards, handling the registration process, and greeting customers.
- These representatives usually earn around $10.00 to $11.00 per hour at La Quinta.
- Room attendants are responsible for recycling and removing the trash with dusting, vacuuming, and making beds.
- They are also responsible for gathering dirty towels and linens, replenishing toiletries, and cleaning bathrooms.
- La Quinta’s Room Attendants should be capable of pushing, kneeling, squatting, bending, twisting, standing, or other physical work regularly during their shift schedules.
- Room Attendants are usually hired for both part-time and full-time working capacities.
- La Quinta offers around $9.00 to $10.00 per hour to Room Attendants.
- La Quinta hires candidates for laundry Attendants positions with knowledge of chemicals, laundry practices, and previous employment experience.
- They are responsible for following safety procedures, maintaining the cleanliness of laundry rooms, dry and wash loads, and sort laundry delivered by housekeeping workers.
- La Quinta offers minimum wage to the Laundry Attendants initially.
The Online Job Application Process of La Quinta
You can check La Quinta’s career portal if you want to join the hotel industry. La Quinta’s online job application process is explained in the details below:
- Explore the online platform of La Quinta and move to its career portal.
- Tap on the “Search for Jobs” tab on La Quinta’s primary search page.
- Explore corporate or hotel career positions you want to apply for at La Quinta.
- You will see La Quinta’s current job listings here.
- You can sort this result according to location, schedule, or job title.
- Move to a further step after selecting your preferred job role.
- Read the job description with roles and duties carefully before applying for any job position for a Quinta.
- Tap on the “Apply Now” tab and create your account by tapping on the “New User” tab.
- Complete your job application for La Quinta by filling up the complete details that appeared here.
Checking Job Application Status for La Quinta
The candidates who submitted their job applications at La Quinta may call or send an e-mail to know the status and hiring process. Applicants can use their log-in details to know their job application status. It will also save the hiring manager’s time to directly understand their job application status through La Quinta’s job portal.
A Quinta updates information on the career portal about the potential candidates and whether their job application is received, processed, or accepted. Besides, you will also know if La Quinta rejects your job application.
Benefits and Perks While Working at La Quinta
La Quinta gives several job benefits to its employees, including the following:
- Employees at La Quinta usually benefit from disability plans with life, vision, dental, health, and medical insurance.
- They also receive associate discounts, internal referral bonus programs, paid time off, and 401 (K) retirement plans.
Additional Details of La Quinta
The hotel chain has already mentioned that they value their customers over everything and will try their best to provide them with the best services. Along with this, the frequent and regular customers associated with the chain will have an option to earn points from their rewards program. It will give them the benefits of expressing check-ins and checkout timings with some other redeemable perks.
If they cannot redeem the same, they also can use it for welfare purposes. The chain also gives an option to their customers to donate these points to Fisher House Foundation Hotels hero’s programs. Under this, these points will allow the military personals to enjoy their stay with their family members without any charges and some additional medical specialized facilities.
The American hotel chain, la Quinta, is based out in San Antonio, Texas. It operated over 800 hotel locations across North America and international locations and was founded in 1968. Candidates passionate about joining the hotel industry can check out numerous career options at La Quinta. They can check the details mentioned above to know and follow the online job application process and submit it to La Quinta.