Levi Strauss and Company got founded in 1853. It operates as a retail chain and global clothier with over 1,000 store locations across the world. This internationally successful brand offers more than 70,000 employment opportunities to entry-level, inexperienced, career-oriented, and experienced candidates.
This is the best option if you want to initiate your career and grow successfully along with the company. In that case, you can check out the current job roles offered by Levi’s. The company provides career growth opportunities with various perks and benefits to its employees with professional and friendly work settings.
Levi’s online job application process is explained below. That you may follow and apply for a job role at the retail chain; besides, you can go through the information we provided about the hiring process of Levi’s with the available job roles, description, salary, and benefits offered, and a lot more offered by this clothing retail chain.
Read more: Fitter Job Description
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Levi’s
Levi’s hires individuals with a minimum age of 16 while going through the job process. The working and shift hours at Levi’s are as follows:
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.
- Friday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.
Job Prospects at Levi’s
The clothing brand’s stores are usually located either in large shopping centers or in malls. The candidates who wish to serve the brand must possess the interpersonal and sound communication skills for the considerations. Most of the job duties ask for heavy customer interactions. They also need to dedicate more working hours during holiday shopping seasons, attending to all the customers.
Motivated, energetic and knowledgeable candidates possess high chances of getting the jobs. Determined and relaxed personalities are considered best both while hiring and during working hours. They must have all the details of the company and its working and the roles served by the brand.
The Job Positions Available at Levi’s
Levi’s offers various job opportunities by opening multiple job roles, including HR Generalist, Account Associate, Buyer, Designated Seller, and Product Development Specialist. It also provides Merchandise Coordinator, Designer, Account Executive, Associate Customer Relations Coordinator, Marketing Associate, and Installation Technician.
It also accepts Technical Support Representative, Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Sales Lead, Sales Associate, and Customer Support Representative positions. You can easily find the following job posts vacant at Levi’s:
- They are responsible for assisting and greeting customers, general maintenance, stocking, and cashiering.
- They are also responsible for highlighting fashion in stock and offer access to fitting rooms.
- Levi’s usually offer around $08.00 per hour to Sales Associates.
- Store Managers and Assistant Managers are responsible for preventing theft, merchandise products, train, hire, and drive sales.
- They also should balance, pull, push, lift, kneel, stand, crawl, or sit during their shifts.
- Assistant Managers usually earn around $10.00 an hour.
- Store Managers may rise to over $90k per according to their experience and location.
The Online Job Application Process of Levi’s
You should go to Levi’s job portal if you want to join this well-known and recognized company. Levi’s provides numerous job roles updated over its job portal that the job seekers can explore and apply according to their requirement and eligibility criteria set by Levi’s. its online job application process is as follows:
- Check out Levi’s official website URL and open it in a web browser.
- Scroll down the primary Levi’s webpage and reach the interactive map that appeared here.
- Tap on the required location or “View All” tab to load the available job positions at Levi’s.
- It would be best to tap on the relevant job type according to your qualification, need, eligibility, etc.
- Review the job positions you want to apply for at Levi’s and move to the next step.
- Tap on the “Apply” or “Apply with LinkedIn” tab to submit your job application for the specific job position.
- Sign in to create the account for Levi’s job portal and complete filling the remaining sections.
- Submit your job application form to Levi’s after reviewing and going through it carefully.
Checking Job Application Status for Levi’s
The workers who wish to apply for the jobs need to create their profiles and set up passwords. They also have an option to sign in through their Gmail or Yahoo accounts for ways accessibilities. After completing their forms and submitting them to the portals, they need to wait for at least one to three weeks for the response. This wait further also depends on the desired job titles.
The candidate will either get a call or an email from the hiring managers about their interview schedules. If the applicant hears no response from the managers. In that case, they also can call back at the applied stores and get updates on their applications. Being in touch with hiring managers also increases their chances to get the job, reflecting their interest in the same.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Levi’s
Levi’s offers the following employee benefits:
- Eligible employees usually receive flexible scheduling, discounts on services and products, and competitive pay at Levi’s.
- Full-time management roles and corporate careers often benefit from compensated volunteer leave, performance, and service awards.
Additional Details of Levi’s
The chain, apart from its diverse function, is also involved in charitable and non-profit entities. Levi Strauss & Co. and International also have their partnerships with Red Table Organizations. This organization also provides relief to the employees. These employees are associated with fashion houses and are helped in terminations, emergencies, and retirements.
Current employees working with the firm pay a significant amount to the foundation, which further gets used to directly benefit the potentially downtrodden present or past workers and the afflicted ones. This program operates in more than 12 countries around the world since 2008.
The American apparel company Levi’s is based out in San Francisco, California. It hired over 15,000 individuals in its over 2,800 locations. The online job application process for Levi’s is as described in the article above. In addition, you can follow the step to submit your application form to Levi’s and be a part of this prominent retailer team.