Logan’s Roadhouse is an American steakhouse chain that offers customers complimentary peanuts while waiting for their food. The company is privately held and operates over 200 steakhouse locations in around two dozen different states, for which it regularly hires new staff to serve and prepare food.
- Job Application
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Logan’s Roadhouse
- Job Prospects at Logan’s Roadhouse
- The Job Positions Available at Logan’s Roadhouse
- The Online Job Application Process of Logan’s Roadhouse
- Checking Job Application Status for Logan’s Roadhouse
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Logan’s Roadhouse
- Additional Details of Logan’s Roadhouse
To initiate the online job application process for a job at Logan’s Roadhouse, applicants should go to the company’s website. First, prospective job applicants construct a personal profile by choosing a username and password, providing personal contact information.
They also need to fill up the online questionnaire that appeared in the form after identifying appropriate job roles and steakhouses locations of preferred jobs. In addition, the candidates may be asked to provide information about their availability, former job, and educational level on the application.
Please continue reading to know the detailed information about applying for a job position at Logan’s Roadhouse and the work benefits, duties, schedule, future growth, and much more offered while working at this steakhouses chain.
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Logan’s Roadhouse
Logan’s Roadhouse needs candidates with a minimum of 16 years to initiate their career with the steakhouses chain. The operational and duty hours of Logan’s Roadhouse are as follows:
- Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Friday to Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Job Prospects at Logan’s Roadhouse
While entry-level job candidates are not required to have previous restaurant employment, crew members should have a thorough comprehension of the current menus to serve patrons confidently and effectively. Therefore, recruiting staff at Logan’s Roadhouse frequently seek out pleasant and active individuals with high competence.
Logan’s Roadhouse should establish quality managerial-level teams to supervise entry-level personnel at every steakhouse, given the continuous addition of entry-level group members. Several employees who begin out with entry-level job positions advance to management positions at this well-known steakhouse chain.
Logan’s Roadhouse managers should guarantee that its signature restaurant operates at optimum productivity and efficiency throughout all hours, usually requiring long standing hours and overtime. In addition, the organization looks after its management teams by offering comprehensive job benefits packages, excellent training programs, and competitive annual compensation options.
The Job Positions Available at Logan’s Roadhouse
Logan’s Roadhouse provides various job roles for candidates looking to join the steakhouse chain. The offered job roles are Trainer, Purchaser, Information Systems Associate, Human Resources Associate, Administrator, and Accountant. It also provides Manager, Assistant Manager, Manager in Training, and Server Assistant positions. Besides, several job titles are available, including Server, Salad Prep, Meat Cutter, Hostess or Host, Expo, Grill Cook, Dishwasher, and Bartender positions.
While there are various job titles available, Logan’s Roadhouse often hires for the following job positions:
- Hosts are responsible for seating incoming patrons and greeting them efficiently and courteously.
- The hosts should also ensure every customer receives a menu after sitting.
- Hosts earn around $7.00 to $10.00 an hour at Logan’s Roadhouse.
- The server is generally responsible for stocking items in pre-meal hours, serving food and drink choices, and greeting customers once they are seated.
- They are also responsible for ensuring customers’ satisfaction, and meals correctness as their multi-tasking duties are necessary at Logan’s Roadhouse.
- Servers usually earn approximately $2.50 to $4.00 per hour, along with making gratuities.
- They make around $12.00 to $13.00 an hour after including tips at Logan’s Roadhouse.
- Grill Cooks are the most significant job roles at Logan’s Roadhouse.
- They should prepare ticket items to order and know each recipe.
- The cooks are also responsible for keeping work areas clean and stocked.
- They should prep chosen food items before fast-paced settings.
- The management at Logan’s Roadhouse offers grill cooks around $8.00 to $14.00.
The Online Job Application Process of Logan’s Roadhouse
- Please visit the official website of Logan’s Roadhouse.
- Tap on the “Search” tab to click on the “Apply” tab after selecting the desired job title.
- Enter keyword of location in the search bar to view available jobs at Logan’s Roadhouse.
- Fill up the identification, personal, contact, and other vital information and submit your job application to Logan’s Roadhouse.
Checking Job Application Status for Logan’s Roadhouse
All recruiting managers at Logan’s Roadhouse analyze job applications and call prospective crew members in a week or two after getting employment applications. If practicable, job applicants keen to begin a job can contact Logan’s Roadhouse locations in person 3 to 5 days after applying for this steakhouse chain. Throughout follow-up contacts, creating a decent impact is crucial, and prospective candidates should dress professionally to reflect enthusiasm and professionalism for the job.
In addition, the candidates should maintain a courteous approach while enquiring at Logan’s Roadhouse regarding their job application status and visit its steakhouse locations during slow business hours to enhance their possibilities of interacting with the recruiting managers.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Logan’s Roadhouse
Logan’s Roadhouse offers the following job benefits to its employees:
- In addition, Logan’s Roadhouse offers its eligible associated with company-matched 401(k) retirement plans, career advancement options, and flexible shift schedules.
- Employees can also qualify for prescription drug plans, basic life insurance, and paid time off for five days every six months.
- They also receive vision, dental, and medical insurance from Logan’s Roadhouse.
- Managers at Logan’s Roadhouse usually benefit from quality training programs, including coursework and hands-on learning experiences, to provide thorough knowledge about the job position offered.
- All Logan’s Roadhouse workers receive a relaxed dress code. The management allows them to dress up with comfortable jeans during their shift duties.
Additional Details of Logan’s Roadhouse
Logan’s Roadhouse officially launched a mobile application to keep regular customers informed on special discounts and significant announcements. The app is integrated with online social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter, to enhance patrons’ interaction. Guests can indeed check the balance on their gift cards and the restaurant’s menu. The Logan’s Roadhouse app is free to download and provides new customers with meal discounts.
Job seekers aged 16 and above are eligible to apply for various entry-level professions, including dishwasher, host, and servers. Managerial-level job applicants should typically be 18 or 21-years-old and have supervisory or restaurant experience to be considered for employment. The candidates can go through the article above and know more about getting a job at Logan’s Roadhouse.