You should be proud because you have received an interview opportunity with Lululemon. Interviews are generally stress creators and facilitate you to face fierce competition. A small amount of preparation helps you to excel in your interview with Lululemon. Utilize successful interview tips and popular interview questions to ace your interview at Lululemon.
This company was launched in 1998 in Vancouver Canada. It currently has 460 outlets under this brand. Calvin McDonald is the CEO of Lululemon. It provides customers with clothes for exercising and staying fit. Lululemon focuses on providing customers the best in–class customer service by hiring energetic and enthusiastic employees.
Read more: When Does Lululemon Restock?
- Generic Interview Questions for Lululemon
- Career Opportunities at Lululemon
- Q – 1. What kind of career plan will you choose for yourself in the next 5 years?
- Q – 2. Why should Lululemon consider employing you?
- Q – 3. What can you state about your attendance record in the last job?
- Q – 4. Are you comfortable standing for long durations?
- Q – 5. What kind of working hours can you follow?
- Q – 6. What are the specific reasons for leaving your previous job?
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Interview Tips & Attire
- Bottom Line
Generic Interview Questions for Lululemon
Q – 1. What is the best way to introduce yourself at Lululemon?
Ans: Talk about relevant work experience that you have along with education and interests that you may have. Yoga should be one of your key interests to work better in this business and also since the main product line is related to yoga wear. You should also mention how much you love staying fit as this will align your goals with the company product line.
Q – 2. Highlight the uniqueness of Lululemon?
- In the year 1998, Chip Wilson launched Lululemon.
- The current CEO is Calvin McDonald.
- Lululemon has its headquarters in Vancouver, Canada.
- The company has a total of 460 stores worldwide.
- The countries which enjoy products of Lululemon are United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Germany, and Puerto Rico.
Q – 3. Why would you choose to work with Lululemon?
Ans: You should emphasize the specific products offered by Lululemon. You should represent these products with pride and enthusiasm. If you are passionate about yoga, you should emphasize it during the interview.
Career Opportunities at Lululemon
Q – 1. What kind of career plan will you choose for yourself in the next 5 years?
Ans: If you open the career website of Lululemon, you can study about different positions offered by Lululemon to design your career plan for the near future. Try and also link your career objectives with career strategies that help you to contribute towards Lululemon positively.
Q – 2. Why should Lululemon consider employing you?
Ans: Focus on your core skills like working under pressure and being responsive to customers. These skills help you to succeed in a career opportunity at Lululemon. It also makes you employable for the brand.
Q – 3. What can you state about your attendance record in the last job?
Ans: The interviewer wants to check your regularity with work by posing this question to you. It is your responsibility to provide relevant references that can also help you to validate your attendance record in front of your interviewer. You should also emphasize your punctuality with tasks.
Q – 4. Are you comfortable standing for long durations?
Ans: Retail jobs require you to stand for a long duration of time. If the interviewer wants to know your comfort level to do the same you should also be open to stand for long durations of time and work efficiently. You should always wear comfortable shoes to run around efficiently in the store to serve customers well. Make sure you also stay hydrated to work effortlessly in this job.
Q – 5. What kind of working hours can you follow?
Ans: You should focus on being flexible to work in rotational shifts and put in long working hours to excel in your career with Lululemon. This helps you to secure a better job with this outlet, also be open to working on holidays and weekends.
Q – 6. What are the specific reasons for leaving your previous job?
Ans: Never say something negative about your previous employer. Don’t say money is a motivator and the commute between the place of stay and work was lengthy. You must also emphasize work challenges and skills that you developed in your previous job which helped you to succeed employer expectation at Lululemon.
Strengths and Weaknesses
Q – 1. What kind of core strengths do you have?
Ans: State a basic list of core strengths that help you to deal with tough situations at work and also appropriately handle customers in the best way. These skills or strengths help you to create a first impression that sets the tone of your interview.
Q – 2. What kind of weaknesses would you like to highlight?
Ans: It is extremely challenging to state or highlight weaknesses at work. You should never say you do not have any weaknesses as this will create a negative impression at work. You should also never show that you are a perfectionist. Always use a positive approach to handle this question effectively and efficiently.
Q – 3. List down the factors which motivate you to work efficiently?
- Meet deadlines and your goals.
- Coach and mentor your colleagues.
- You must also focus on learning new skills.
- Come up with creative things to improve a business process or create something new.
- You must also focus on working in a team.
- Find suitable solutions to deal with a problem.
Interview Tips & Attire
Q – 1. Make a list of questions you can ask at Lululemon?
- Why do you enjoy working at Lululemon?
- Describe a top performer for this position?
- What are important characteristics for a particular job role at Lululemon?
- What kind of learning curve can you achieve at Lululemon?
- Make a list of learning and development opportunities at Lululemon?
Q – 2. Make a list of helpful interview tips for Lululemon?
- Dress up formally for the interview.
- You should also maintain good eye contact.
- Maintain a good body posture.
- Work on your speech.
- Try and also arrive early for the interview.
- Carry a notepad and pen with extra copies of your Resume.
Lululemon is a retail outlet that offers clothing for yoga and other exercises. This is a popular brand amongst people living in the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and other countries. The interview questions focus on assessing an applicant’s skills, work experience, and product knowledge about various products offered by Lululemon. It also focuses on the strategies a candidate can use to ace their interviews with Lululemon.
Lululemon focuses on hiring energetic and enthusiastic employees who can handle tough customers well. Candidates who are open to work for a flexible work schedule helps in dealing with challenging demands in the retail sector.