Menchie’s frozen yogurt shops have a motto stating, “We make you smile.”The prominent chain operates more than 350 store outlets throughout the nation. Menchie’s offers a variety of toppings and flavors in self-serve model settings. Applicants interested in working for the specialty foods franchise for full-time or part-time job roles can apply online for open vacancies.
This specialized foods store chain hires both full-time and entry-level career-oriented individuals. Employees at the entry-level usually work in part-time roles and perform duties in several shifts. Managerial positions frequently need employees to work for more than 40 hours each week.
Please scroll down and check out the complete hiring process of Menchie’s.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Menchie’s
- Job Prospects at Menchie’s
- The Job Positions Available at Menchie’s
- The Online Job Application Process of Menchie’s
- Checking Job Application Status for Menchie’s
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Menchie’s
- Additional Details of Menchie’s
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Menchie’s
The candidates can apply for a job position at Menchie’s only if they stand 18 years during the employment procedure. The business hours and shift schedules at Menchie’s are as follows:
- Monday to Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Friday to Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Job Prospects at Menchie’s
Menchie looks for energetic and enthusiastic applicants who want to work in a positive work setting. Menchie’s, the frozen yogurt store chain, usually posts full-time and part-time job openings. Entry-level Menchie’s employees often fulfill part-time positions, but managerial applicants frequently qualify for full-time positions. Administrative and Entry-level employees equally benefit from high income, scheduling flexibility, and various other perks when they join the frozen yogurt company.
Menchie’s is a leading self-serve frozen yogurt chain with a massive range of stores throughout the region. Entry-level applicants frequently work as part of a team and get hired despite their lack of expertise. Menchie’s employees with a track record of employing exceptional staff and leading successful retail and restaurant operations are typically considered managers. Staff needs to keep a cheerful environment and a smile on their faces because both jobs require customer interaction.
The Job Positions Available at Menchie’s
Menchie’s extends multiple employment opportunities to aspiring candidates, including Store Managers, Assistant Managers, Team Members, and Cashiers.
Prospects can apply for the following frequently open vacancies at Menchie’s:
- Team Members are usually referred to as “Mixologists” at Menchie’s.
- They represent entry-level work settings within the company.
- Team Members are responsible for maintaining cleanliness at the restaurant, cashing out completed purchases, and taking orders.
- They are also responsible for greeting guests, stocking supplies, and prepping toppings at Menchie’s.
- Team Members earn approximately $08.00 to $09.00 per hour at Menchie’s.
- Management-level job roles include Store Leaders and Shift Leaders.
- Shift Leaders are also responsible for investing in the growth and training of all team members continuously.
- They are also responsible for implementing marketing techniques to boost sales and aiding team members’ development.
- They should also exhibit a professional and positive work attitude.
- Shift Leaders usually earn approximately $09.00 to $10.00 per hour at Menchie’s.
- Store Leaders are offered around $30k to $35k per annum by Menchie’s.
The Online Job Application Process of Menchie’s
Menchie’s online job application process is as follows:
- Job finders looking to join Menchie’s should visit its official job portal and check the career page.
- You should tap on the “Store Opportunities” tab if you want to apply for Menchie’s in-store or hourly positions.
- You can tap on the “Global Headquarters Opportunities” tab if you look for corporate career opportunities at Menchie’s.
- Check out the required country from the drop-down list that appeared here to choose the state from the following list.
- You can now select the required Menchie’s restaurant location.
- Tap on the “Contact Info” to provide your address and phone number details.
- The candidates also need to submit details related to references, including their e-mail address or contact number, company details, relationship with you, and full name.
- Enter your required Menchie’s job position here and fill up your availability details.
- Upload your resume, enter the joining details, and tap on the “Submit” tab to complete Menchie’s online job application process.
Checking Job Application Status for Menchie’s
Menchie’s recruiting managers usually send confirmations to candidates through e-mail after receiving the application forms. Most restaurant locations contact potentials in some way, irrespective of their interests in the candidate. Job seekers should expect to hear back from the Menchie’s within a week. A few candidates claim that they receive follow-up messages within 24 hours.
In most cases, submitting application forms in person at Menchie’s store locations may speed up the hiring procedure. The reduced time usually avoids the requirement to contact through a phone call, visit stores, or send e-mails to check for employment status. Applicants who waited for over 48 hours may contact Menchie’s management to show their motivation to join the company.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Menchie’s
Menchie’s employee benefits usually vary by its locations, including the following:
- Most Menchie’s locations offer discounted or free products and competitive pay to their associates.
- They also receive paid or reduced uniforms and flexible duty hours.
- Management-level and eligible Menchie’s employees usually benefit from 401 (K) retirement plans, healthcare coverage, sick days, and paid vacation.
Additional Details of Menchie’s
Menchie’s got featured on the Emmy Award-winning CBS television show in 2013, named “Undercover Boss.” CEO Amit Kleinbergerwas followed by cameras as he interacted with employees at all levels of the company. Kleinberger worked in various entry-level jobs within the organization to have a more profound knowledge of the responsibilities of both customers and employees. The CEO could make minor modifications across the company to help strengthen workers’ relations and praise, making the business unique.
The American frozen yogurt restaurant chain, Menchie’s, operates in more than 500 restaurant locations across the United States and various other nations worldwide. It got founded in 2007 and consistently hired individuals for its in-store and global headquarters positions. The candidates can go through Menchie’s official job portal and apply for current openings through online applications; its details to apply as instructed in the article above.
However, a few Menchie’s franchise locations may offer an in-store application that candidates need to check before applying. Candidates should be well-prepared before walking in for an interview here. They should read this article carefully and research accordingly.