Prospects who want to apply for MetroPCS jobs can explore and visit its career portal and find the current job openings. The company offers affordable data plans and mobile devices. Its customers benefit from its services without a yearly contract.
MetroPCS operates and functions under T-mobile Company and hires around 40,000 candidates, and seeks energetic hires continuously for its vacancies of entry-level job roles.
Work Requirement and Scheduling at MetroPCS
MetroPCS is hiring candidates for many job roles and seeks candidates with a minimum age of 18. The work schedule and timings at MetroPCS is the following:
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
Job Opportunities Offered by MetroPCS
MetroPCS hires for many job roles, including Human Resources Managers, Human Resources Associates, Customer Service Representatives, Cell Technicians, and Technical Associates. It also seeks Sales Associates, Project Engineers, Business Analysts, Desktop Support Technicians, and Store Managers.
MetroPCS also offers job opportunities for various other roles that candidates can explore and get details through its career portal.
Opportunities To Advancement in The Career with MetroPCS
Part-time and full-time job openings at MetroPCS are available in numerous roles and departments within the company. It offers industry training and flexible work schedules to its employees. Employees gain success pursuing employment with MetroPCS. They also gain generous job benefits and pay. Workers with commission-based roles also get around 35% of sales based on quotas each month.
Career Opportunities with MetroPCS
MetroPCS has many current job openings. Its customer service representatives may need different experience, such as previous employment in call centers. Here is the list of frequently available job positions at MetroPCS that applicants can apply to work with this company.
Retail Sales Associate
- These candidates should have a sales-oriented and customer-centric attitude.
- Applicants should possess communication and computer skills, sales and customer service experience with certification or high school diploma.
- They usually earn around $8.00 to $14.00 per hour at MetroPCS.
- These candidates are responsible for scheduling, training, and hiring employees.
- Their duties also include promoting teamwork, marketing products, and preventing loss.
- They ensure team members for building a strong relationship with its shoppers.
- Management roles also need to ensure cleanliness and organization of the stores and exceed and meet sales goals.
- They should possess a bachelor’s degree to get this position at MetroPCS.
- Their salary is around $20,000 to $50,000 per annum in the management role.
Customer Service Representative
- These representatives answer customers’ queries daily.
- They provide billing solutions with patrons, clarifications, and also help fix service or product issues.
- This position may need to complete the training program implemented to learn about products and systems.
- They should have one year of work experience, a high school diploma, and computer literacy.
- Their wage at MetroPCS is around $13.00 per hour.
Job Application Status at MetroPCS
Potential candidates are required to complete the job skills assessments after the job application completion of MetroPCS. This assessment takes around 40 to 70 minutes. The applicants must use computers, web browsers with disabled pop-up blockers, and soundcards to make them free of distractions.
Applicants are also required to undergo pre-employment background screening to get a job with MetroPCS. Applicants can also visit MetroPCS’ stores to know about their job application status after completing the assessments and screenings.
Benefits to Working with MetroPCS
MetroPCS offers multiple job benefits to the hired candidates working with this company, including the following:
- Workers at MetroPCS enjoy job benefits packages, advancement in career opportunities, and competitive pay.
- They also get access to welfare and health plan options.
- Employees at MetroPCS also receive generous phone purchase plans, 401(K) retirement plans, and income protection.
- They also benefit from personal and sick days, holidays, paid time off by MetroPCS.
Additional Information about MetroPCS
T-Mobile and MetroPCS connect candidates nationwide via using outlets, such as Twitter and Instagram. Employees at MetroPCS can use the hashtag #BeMagenta and create a pool of pictures taken and tweets posted and uploaded during their shift hours. This effort makes employees connect nationally and patrons for gaining personality sense from the company.
The Job Application Process for MetroPCS
Job seekers can visit the career portal of MetroPCS. Candidates can explore the current job openings of this mobile service provider.
- Applicants can tap on the “Apply Now” tab on the MetroPCS website.
- This page will direct applicants to the T-Mobile listing.
- Applicants can select the job title they are interested in to get the position at MetroPCS to begin the job application process.
- You can also use auto-fill information offered by the online platform through the profile built on the MetroPCS site or their social media accounts.
- Here applicants must submit their updated resume and cover letter mentioning their education, work experience, and other certifications or skills to get chances to get hired at MetroPCS.
- Submit the resume and other required documents and information to complete the job application process for MetroPCS.
Candidates can visit MetroPCS stores to attain and grab the opportunity of in-store positions. Candidates can also visit its hiring staff or other employees to know the details, schedule, and working requirements at MetroPCS. To get a deeper knowledge, you can also check the details provided above or visit the official online platform of MetroPCS.
MetroPCS, a prepaid wireless service of the United States, hires candidates for various job vacancies and offers candidature to the eligible ones with a minimum age of 18 years. Most of the job roles need customer service experience. Young applicants with less experience can also gain job roles in retail sales positions. Training and experience in this role lead them to management roles as MetroPCS offers promotions from within the company than outsourcing for employees.
Applicants should begin the online job filling process for MetroPCS through its career portal. Applicants can also visit MetroPCS online platform and fill out the job application form available on its career portal. Job seekers can also visit the stores to check in-store and other positions available at MetroPCS stores and fill up the available paper application form. Applicants should apply for jobs that suit their profile the best.