Individuals who want to begin their career with Michaels can complete the online job application process through their career portal. They can apply for distribution center, manufacturing, and in-store jobs with Michaels.
Michaels, the largest crafts and art supplies retailer, has more than 1,000 locations across the United States. It needs staff to achieve customer satisfaction and offer them a pleasant and quality experience when they visit Michaels.
Multiple job roles are available for Michaels’ job positions, which job seekers can view through its career portal.
Work Requirement and Scheduling with Michaels
Michaels is providing many job roles for people with employment requirements. Applicants to work with Michaels should be a minimum of 16 years and can check its following work requirement at scheduling.
- Monday to Saturday: 09:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.
Job Opportunities Offered with Michaels
Michaels offers many job roles, including Store Managers, Assistant Managers, Department Supervisors, Store Associates, and Cashiers. Michaels’ employees grow in their careers within the company in managerial and supervisory positions.
Opportunities for Advancement in a Career with Michaels
A few benefits to initiating your career with Michaels include retirement plans, competitive wages, many benefits programs, and schedule flexibility. Employees usually benefit from experience backgrounds in visual arts or designs and working with craft materials. Michal provides pleasant and sound and grows their positions into full-time roles. Employees at Michaels also avail of employee benefits, competitive pay scales, and flexible duty hours.
Career Opportunities with Michaels
Michaels employment role usually initializes with entry-level roles, featuring minimum wage base pay and part-time hours. Candidates must look at all the job opportunities and ensure they apply for the ones that suit them the best. They must also look at their experience and see where they can add value to the organization. The various available job positions with Michaels are the following:
- Cashiers at Michaels are responsible for monitoring stores to protect against theft, process payments, and also operate cash registers.
- They are also responsible for pushing marketing initiatives through online offers, pamphlets, and brochures.
- They start their career at Michaels with a minimum wage but may grow with experience and time.
- Cashiers perform dual duties at Michaels with a personable attitude, friendly and upbeat attitude to offer sales support and customer services.
- They are responsible for handling inquiries, locating items, assembling seasonal merchandise displays, and also make product recommendations.
- Their starting salary starts with a minimum wage.
- Stock Associate applicants should also be professional demeanors and have flexible schedule availability with strong communication skills.
- Store Managers and Assistant Managers are responsible for driving sales, assist daily tasks and also work schedules, control expenses to meet budgetary needs.
- They sub-ordinate employees and also ensure store-wide shoppers’ satisfaction.
- Lower managerial positions can make up around $35k per annum, while seasoned store managers can earn around $60k per annum.
- Their roles require knowledge of crafts and arts, proven planning, and decision-making skills.
Michaels Job Application Status
Eligible candidates receive e-mail or phone calls from Michaels’ hiring staff within a week to initiate the interview process. Candidates can visit their nearest Michaels store to meet the hiring staff in person and know their job application status. These classes are assorted for both adults and children to teach specific skills. Its price may vary by class size and subject matter.
Benefits of Working with Michaels
Michaels is open for are multiple benefits to its employees, including the following:
- Michaels’ employees avail flexible work schedule and generous discounts.
- They also get competitive yearly and base pay rates.
- Michaels offers intensive workshops and paid training.
- Employees also get sponsored work benefits, including life insurance, paid time off, healthcare coverage, and 401(K) retirement plans.
Additional Information about Michaels
Michaels offers a unique feature by offering its customers to sign up for various art classes. Customers can select crafting skills, culinary arts, jewelry making, crochet, and knitting works in Michaels’ creative environment.
Michaels Job Application Process
Applicants seeking job opportunity with Michaels can go through the below-mentioned convenient job application process:
- Application forms are available on Michaels’ online platform.
- Choose the type of job role you are desired for from the appeared drop-down list.
- Enter your location, distance, or ZIP code in the search form.
- Tap on the “Go” tap to view the job opening in your required area or location.
- Applicants can also select more than one location to find the available job positions and tap on the “Next” tab.
- Select the Michaels’ job position you are interested in.
- Check the job details, role, requirements, and description to know the complete information.
- Tap on the “Proceed to Registration” tab.
- Enter your personal information in the registration form and tap on the “Next” tab.
- Fill up the remaining required sections to complete the Michaels job application process.
How to Fill Offline Application Form For Michaels?
- Candidates applying at Michaels must consider job roles and positions they are looking out for.
- Meeting with Michaels’ hiring staff before submitting job applications will reflect candidates’ determination and personal interest towards the job and the company.
- Applicants should explore various job opportunities before submitting their job applications at Michaels.
- They should also check out the Michaels’ location they want to work in.
- Applicants looking t work with Michaels can submit the paper application at their desired store and location.
- Applicants can declare their candidacy at Michaels’ stores by submitting the required hiring materials.
Michaels’ stores have creative atmospheres, providing ample opportunities for artists and entry-level job seekers alike to get meaningful work opportunities in the retail industry. It also hires individuals regularly with creative personalities who are interested in working with crafts and arts. Michaels also provides excellent work opportunities for individuals to secure their permanent employment. Candidates should display their creative abilities and skills to solidify their employment chances.
Michaels has designed specialized, and various departments in each store and location, and each department require skilled candidates to operate each department, section, and store. Applicants can fill in the Michaels job application form through its website or in person.