Motel 6 continually employs entry-level candidates to fill up the positions at hotels. It has more than 1,000 affordable lodging places throughout the United States. Motel 6 also offers superior customer services, necessities, and budget rooms at its lodging locations. It also consistently requires higher-level employees and ensures that every worker and customer meets company standards.
- Work Requirement and Scheduling at Motel 6
- Future Job Scope at Motel 6
- Job Positions Offered at Motel 6
- Benefits of Working with Motel 6
- The Online Job Application Process of Motel 6
- Checking Job Application Status of Motel 6
- Some More Information about Motel 6
Work Requirement and Scheduling at Motel 6
Motel 6 hires candidates with a minimum age of 18. This Motel operates its lodging locations for seven days and 24 hours every day.
- Monday to Saturday: 08:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
Future Job Scope at Motel 6
Being part of the team, the candidate can constantly interact with the varied background and cultured guests. Also, they need not possess and previous work history for the front desk clerk, housekeeper, and guest service representative. The ones applying for the hotel industry need to have a courteous attitude and attention to detail for the considerations, meeting the age requirement.
Hardworking candidates can also earn the advancement benefits for managerial posts, including general manager, assistant manager, and manager on duty. But the posts ask for some prior experience of several years for the considerations. The candidates have an option to apply from the online portals for the same.
Job Positions Offered at Motel 6
Motel 6 is open for various job positions, including Managers, Laundry Attendants, Customers Service Representatives, Housekeepers, and Front Desk Agents. Check below the ready job positions at Motel 6:
Guest Service Representative
- They need to follow up with the guests for the check-in process, take up cleaning tasks, stand for long hours, and also be well-versed with the hotel’s layout.
- The candidate may earn up to $8.00 per hour.
- Cleanliness tasks and other related duties of the rooms also need to be performed by the candidate.
- The candidate should also be physically strong for this post.
- The pay for the same starts from the minimum wage with assured increments.
- The candidate needs to perform all the hotel maintenance and might also need to assist the managers.
- The workers may earn up to $9.00 per hour.
- The management is responsible for hiring, training, and also other workforce-related activities.
- The candidate may earn up to $25,000-$45,000 annually, and supervisors can earn around $9.00-$10.00 per hour.
Benefits of Working with Motel 6
Employees at Motel 6 often get various job benefits and packages, including the following:
- Motel 6 often gives bonus potential, credit union options, employee assistance programs to its employees.
- Employees also receive flexible spending units, 401 (K) retirement plans, life insurance, and healthcare plans from Motel 6.
- They also get healthcare benefits from Motel 6, including prescription drug plans, dental, medical, and vision insurance.
- Higher-level employees at Motel 6 also benefit from company vehicles, free housing, long-term and short-term disability.
The Online Job Application Process of Motel 6
Individuals who want to initiate their career with Motel 6 can check its career portal and navigate its current job openings. Then, please scroll down and learn how to fill up the online job application form to work at Motel 6.
- Candidates can check the link and open the online platform of Motel 6. You will get directed to the new browser tab after clicking on the career portal.
- Tap on the required job title link after scrolling down on the main employment webpage.
- You can select the property team, operations leaders, contact center, and corporate positions available at Motel 6.
- Candidates can go through the available job roles at Motel 6 by entering the required keyword, lodging location, job title, or shift, etc., from the list that appeared here.
- Tap on the job title or position you are interested in to apply for a job role at Motel 6 and initiate the job application.
- Review the complete job overview, roles, responsibilities, etc., provided by Motel 6 here and tap on the “Apply for this job online” tab. You can also tap on the “Email this job to a friend” tab to help your friends get a job position at Motel 6.
- Fill up the profile details as required to fill up here in the “Candidate Profile” section.
- Upload your updated resume with the necessary job details here.
- Candidates need to log in here with their details or create a new one with the username, password, and preferred e-mail address.
- Candidates can fill up the “Additional Data” after entering the information, such as contact details, address, name, etc.
- Tap on the “Submit Profile” tab after reviewing and checking the job application.
Checking Job Application Status of Motel 6
Motel 6 usually contacts potential candidates through a phone call within four to five days of submitting the job application forms. Candidates who do not hear back from hiring managers in a week may contact them through a phone call to know their job application and hiring process status. Candidates should politely speak to the hiring personnel and inquire if they got selected for the job role they have applied to work with Motel 6.
It would help if the candidates visited Motel 6 during the slower operational time to increase the possibilities of contacting the hiring managers.
Some More Information about Motel 6
The parent company of the group named the Blackstone group is continually expanding the business. They frequently construct new locations and list them on their official website page to reach both the customers and the employees.
Applicants who wish to be associated with the motel can sign up to their online website or portal and get significant details and updates about new posts and vacancies. In the Midwest, southern and northern portions of the United States, there are increased career prospects from Studio 6, the Sister brand of the motel.
An American chain of Motels, Motel 6, often offers job roles to aspiring candidates. It was founded in 1962 and was based out at Carrollton, Texas. This chain of motels has a massive number of lodging locations across Canada and the United States. Blackstone Group operated and owned Motel 6 through G6 Hospitality. It consistently hires candidates to give optimum services at its lodging locations.
Candidates can also get the opportunity for various careers at this motel chain to search and apply through its job portal. You may also check the instructional guide provided above and apply for your desired job role at Motel 6.