Pick ‘n Save is a Wisconsin-based retailer that sells standard food items to clients in the Midwest. It operates over 100 store locations and employs around 20,000 people. The regional supermarket has a lot of volatility and often requires hiring entry-level staff to help fill up the vacant positions. As the grocery store chain’s leading company, Roundy’s Supermarkets, expands, job seekers should discover more and more opportunities to work in various roles at each store location.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Pick ‘n Save Grocery
- Job Prospects at Pick ‘n Save Grocery
- Interview Process
- The Job Positions Available at Pick ‘n Save Grocery
- The Online Job Application Process of Pick ‘n Save Grocery
- Checking Job Application Status for Pick ‘n Save Grocery
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Pick ‘n Save Grocery
- Additional Details of Pick ‘n Save Grocery
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Pick ‘n Save Grocery
Pick ‘n Save employs individuals of 18 years to join its grocery store chain. The working and shift hours of Pick ‘n Save is as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
Job Prospects at Pick ‘n Save Grocery
Jobs at Pick ‘n Save Grocery range from shop management, receiving, shipping, stocking, and entry-level customer service positions. Eligible individuals can generally locate the relevant recruiting materials for the Midwest supermarket on the internet. After completing the online application, ambitious candidates will have access to comprehensive employment benefits packages, flexible scheduling, and competitive pay scales.
During the interview process, the grocery store chain looks for committed, courteous, and educated people. Every Pick ‘n Save Grocery department requires motivated professionals to keep operations running smoothly and provide excellent customer service and managerial-level staff to supervise entry-level workers and oversee operations.
The candidates may select job roles from frozen foods, general grocery, health and beauty, pharmacy, deli, floral, bakery, seafood, meat, produce, and dairy positions. They may even choose specialty aisles containing organic and gluten-free groceries. A few job positions at Every Pick ‘n Save Grocery require job applicants to have professional qualifications for hiring consideration. However, some positions allow candidates to apply for a job role without having previous work experience.
The Job Positions Available at Pick ‘n Save Grocery
Pick ‘n Save Grocery looks for candidates for various job roles, including Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Cart Retriever, Bagger, Sales Associate, and Cashier positions. The following are the most needed job roles in the Midwest grocery store chain:
- Cashiers are responsible for completing transactions through computerized systems.
- They are also responsible for interacting with customers regularly.
- Cashiers make around $8.50 per hour at Pick ‘n Save Grocery.
- Clerks are responsible for sales, customer service, stocking, and general sanitation.
- They are also responsible for pulling commodities and goods, lifting, and pushing during their shift schedules at Pick ‘n Save Grocery.
- Clerks earn approximately $10.00 per hour with experience at Pick ‘n Save Grocery.
- Managers are responsible for ensuring patrons’ satisfaction, employing and also training entry-level staff.
- Managers usually earn around $11.00 to $13.00 per hour and may rise, earning around $35k to $40k per annum at Pick ‘n Save Grocery.
- Store directors are offered around $55k to $60k per annum from Pick ‘n Save Grocery.
The Online Job Application Process of Pick ‘n Save Grocery
Pick ‘n Save Grocery also allows candidates to submit an online application, the procedure of which is described below:
- Explore the official website link of Pick ‘n Save Grocery and open it in a new browser window.
- Check out for employment or career page and check for the job type you are interested in, such as commissary, distribution center, corporate, or store operations positions.
- Tap on the “Jobs at Pick ‘n Save” tab and filter the results by department, facility, location, or title.
- Tap on the link that you want to apply for at Pick ‘n Save Grocery.
- Review the subsections, including desired previous education, minimum position qualification, essential job functions, and position summary to click the “Start” tab.
- The “Apply Now” button will appear here to create your profile, and tap “Next” to choose your country from the drop-down list.
- Fill up the remaining subsections, including uploading a resume, etc., to complete your application and tap on “Submit.”
Checking Job Application Status for Pick ‘n Save Grocery
The recruitment process at Pick ‘n Save Grocery generally takes around one to two weeks since managers thoroughly evaluate the job application forms. In addition, staff referrals usually expedite the hiring process that helps in job offers within a few days.
However, stores may take up to a month to contact potential candidates in some cases. The extra period gives determined candidates the chance to follow up on their job application forms and establish strong relationships with management. Visiting preferred sites, emailing, or calling, and asking to talk with managers are some of the best ways to enquire about application statuses.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Pick ‘n Save Grocery
Pick ‘n Save Grocery offers the following benefits to the candidates upon hire:
- Pick ‘n Save stores offers paid training, flexible scheduling, and competitive wages to their employees upon hire.
- The retailer also offers life insurance coverage, healthcare options, paid time off, and 401(k) retirement plans as employee benefits packages.
- Career professionals and entry-level employees also benefit from discounts on services and products.
Additional Details of Pick ‘n Save Grocery
Pick ‘n Save utilizes the official site to provide updates on in-store promotions and deals and also other helpful food-related information to interact with shoppers on a more personalized level. A section dedicated to video cooking demos is also among the most interactive content of the Pick ‘n Save Grocery website.
Customers can also browse numerous recipes posted constantly, along with instructional videos. This will help them prepare excellent gourmet meals with a click of the mouse. Customers can also follow a meal planner on the website, which includes foods often found at Pick ‘n Save Grocery stores.
The American chain of Supermarkets, Pick ‘n Save Grocery, is operated and owned by Roundy’s. It was founded in 1872 and is based out in Milwaukee. It employed more than 10,000 individuals to run its supermarket chain location.
Pick ‘n Save Grocery requires candidates to be 16 years old to be considered for employment. Several job roles also have two-fold position descriptions and need employees to remain engaged for a more extended period. The candidates looking for a job role at Pick ‘n Save Grocery may go through this article above. This will help them know its hiring and also the online job application process.